ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

carer allowance

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lillye
Newly Registered

carer allowance

Post by lillye » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:07 pm

hi all
i am an indonesian. i entered the uk june 2017 by EEA FP and i applied for an EEA residence card, that application refused because my husband has dual nationality. i went to appeal but dismiss and i have to back to indonesia and apply spouse visa ( British). i was employee in uk (2years) and no claim benefit when i was in uk and i have saving ( £7000 before i send application). and i lived with my husband, his mam in uk. my husband claim benefit income suport and carer allowance from 2012 until now. he has £400 a month but he uses all money for life. he doesnt work because he looks after his mam. he doesnt pay tax, bill because his mam pay all. and the house is his mam house (owner is his mam). i want to apply spouse ( carer allowance) because we dont have £18600 a year and my husband doesnt have saving in his account. will Home Office refuse my application again? i am really upset. please anynone can help me. thank you