ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rah10
Newly Registered
Somalia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rah10 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:14 pm

holycow wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:32 pm
rah10 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:13 pm
katelynnbaba wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:37 pm
holycow wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:53 pm
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone who applied for ILR using the super priority service on the 15th of Feb, biometrics submitted on the 16th of Feb in Croydon, is still waiting for a decision? Thanks

Hi there, I enrolled on 21st Feb. Still have not heard a single word from them. Crazy as I need to travel on 7th April . They are just so slow and lazy. Did u escalate ?
Hey there I applied on the 20/02/19 super priority and I am still waiting for my brp card. been calling UKVI so much they know my name. I got a call from HO on 27th Feb. telling me there was a glitch and I would get a refund and the card as soon as possible but it has been radio silence still, I also need to travel in may and escalated twice and still nothing. Its SUPER FRUSTRATING.
Hi there, I complained using the complaints email amongst various other methods including social media, they got back to me on Monday after receiving the complaints email last week. They apologised for the delay and said my app would be looked at as a priority and they would refund the super priority fee. I checked the right to work website yesterday and it seems to imply I have been granted ILR but I haven’t received any letter or email. I would recommend emailing the complaints email as the escalations didn’t seem to do much. All the best.
Hello, I have been emailing the complaints email since the 27/02/2019 and the call logs are ridiculous they know who I am the minute they pick up. called again this afternoon and it has been escalated for the 3rd time. also told there is an email that was sent to me on the 09/03/2019 which I never received. been told to wait another 5 working days. seems that's all I do now, wait 5 days since I enrolled my biometrics. needless to say it has been hell. I have now given up hope and pulled out of my cousins wedding, just ridiculous all the way through.

saaji93
India

Post by saaji93 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi Guys

I have been reading this blog for while and Please see below my experience for Tier 2 ILR -super priority service .
Application submitted online : 15/02/2019
Biometric Enrolment : 27/02/2019-- 12.45pm Submitted .
I have been waiting for email from HO , but there is no response till 6th March 2019 3.14pm.
Got ILR approval email from Tier 2 Migration team on 6th March 2019
BRP card: received 11/03/2019.
Can I able to get refund for 610 for super priority service which I have paid extra ?
Any one have complaint letter template which you have send for refund process?

Regards
Saaji

christine200025
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by christine200025 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 pm

christine200025 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:29 pm
Hi all,

Quick question to anyone whom recently attended a biometric appointment at the Croydon UKCVAS centre. Did you have to pay the usual 19.20pounds fee for the biometric enrolment?

I attended my appointment yesterday, however no one asked me to make payment so am wondering whether this is normal.

Responses will be greatly appreciated.

Application made: 5/3/19
Appointment attended: 9/3/19

Thanks @sprakash81 for your response. I realised later on that the 3018.20 paid upon application submission included the 19.20 fee.

I also received my BRP letter today, so wanted to share with everyone my timelines:

Type of application: SET(O), Super Priority
Online application submission date: 05/03/2019
Documents uploaded online: 06/03/2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 09/03/2019, 9am, Croydon
Confirmation E-mail: 12/03/2019 noonish
BRP and letter received: 13/03/2019

After receiving the email on 9/3/19 I was able to see online that my permission to work in the UK had already been switched to no restrictions (check here: https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work)

Jane001
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jane001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:10 pm

Hi Guys

I have been reading this blog for while and Please see below my experience for PBS dependant ILR(Tier 1) -super priority service .
Application submitted online : 03/03/2019
Biometric Enrolment : 12/03/2019-- 11.20Am Submitted . Croydon
Decision : waiting

my application is straightforward. was expecting a decision in 24hrs time as most of the members seems to get decision of late.

is there any way to check the status of the application? Has anybody applied at the same time and got the decision?

Thanks in advance
Jane

just4today
Newly Registered

Post by just4today » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Mitsu wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:43 am
Hi !!

I am in a similar situation, applied for Set 0 ( Tier 2 ILR,1 + dependant) and attended biometric appointment on thursday 28th Feb 2019 @ 12:00.

Recieved email on friday 1st March at 11.51,

Thank you for your applications ,we are now considering your application. Although we would normally decide your application within 24 hours days from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case. This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision. We will write to you once a decision has been made on your case.  Many thanks for your patience in this matter.

As far as I know, all the documents were in place and is a straight forward case.

Apart from my initial tier 2 application in 2013 was rejected due to respresentative negligence but was approved later upon providing the correct document.

This delay is so frustrating and is affecting my health due to stress. Having checked Right to Work status has not changed and is due to expire on 15th March.

Fingers crossed. I guess, patience is the key here.

Guys, please update your timelines

Thank you
Hi Mitsu
Have you received your ILR decision.
Thanks

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:19 pm

just4today wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:39 pm
Mitsu wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:43 am
Hi !!

I am in a similar situation, applied for Set 0 ( Tier 2 ILR,1 + dependant) and attended biometric appointment on thursday 28th Feb 2019 @ 12:00.

Recieved email on friday 1st March at 11.51,

Thank you for your applications ,we are now considering your application. Although we would normally decide your application within 24 hours days from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case. This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision. We will write to you once a decision has been made on your case.  Many thanks for your patience in this matter.

As far as I know, all the documents were in place and is a straight forward case.

Apart from my initial tier 2 application in 2013 was rejected due to respresentative negligence but was approved later upon providing the correct document.

This delay is so frustrating and is affecting my health due to stress. Having checked Right to Work status has not changed and is due to expire on 15th March.

Fingers crossed. I guess, patience is the key here.

Guys, please update your timelines

Thank you
Hi Mitsu
Have you received your ILR decision.
Thanks
Hi just4today,
do you have a similar case i.e. received exceptionally complex issues letter. If yes, please update here as well.

Mitsu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Mitsu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Nope Nothing since then :(

norty109

Post by norty109 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Different people different experiences. My colleague attended 9 am in Croydon Sopra for Super Priority on Tuesday and by 2.30 pm on same day got ILR confirmation by email. 5 years Tier 2 General route application. Guess people have different experiences mine took a few days.

Jane001
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jane001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Thanks norty109.

Looks like tier2 ilr’S are getting the same day decision. If you don’t mind how long it took for you to receive the decision and did you escalate?

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:07 am

famishra14 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:12 pm
Hi All,

Applied for ILR (T2 General, 5 years route ) from Cardiff.

Timeline -
Biometrics appointment - 4th Feb 2019 (Super Priority Service)
5th Feb- Letter received by agent -
Although we would normally decide your super priority application within 24 hrs from date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.
This is because we are waiting for a response from another government department or agency to verify some of the information or documents you have given to us.

Decision email - Awaiting
BRP card - Awaiting

Has anyone received a letter like this? Anything to worry??
Has anyone applied from Cardiff and got the decision? Its been 2 weeks now and apart from above letter no communication from HO.
My application is straight forward as I have been with same employer no other issues as well.

Any comments ?? or I should just wait patiently?

Thanks
Raj
Hi Raj,
Any news? I have applied at Cardiff UKVCAS center and got a similar email on the next day. Would appreciate if you could please update.

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Hello people,

I was following this topic for a while and I stopped for a bit because I just want to stop thinking and worrying about the visa application and get on with my life as usual. Now I finally heard some news on my case so I'd like to share my experiance.

My timeline is as this:

- T2 to ILR applied via Super Prority Service on 27 Nov 2018
- Biometric enrollment 5 Dec 2018
- Called numerous time to the UKVI switch board in the next two month - pretty useless
- Contact my local MP after Christmas, and he wrote two letters to HO - received standard reply letter
- My case worker sent me an standard email saying my case has extremely complex issue after the MP sent the first letter. She refused to explain in details.
- At the begining of February, two HO officer came to my company and did an inspection, interviewed me and the contact person for the sponsor license, the process was about 2-3 hours.
- Two weeks ago, the inspection result came out positive.
- Then I emailed my case worker again asking the progress, she never replied.
- Today I received a refund for the Super Prority Service element GBP 610, but I still haven't hear anything yet. I'm assuming a decision has been made and they approved my application, since on the super priority service refund policy, it says if the visa is refused then this fee is not refundable. Fingers crossed!

My company had never received an inspection since they had the sponsor license..so maybe that's where the complex issue is. Hopefully a decision letter and the card is on it's way..
I hope everybody receive their results soon. Good things will happen eventually :)

wyk126
Newly Registered

Post by wyk126 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:31 pm

Do they take back the current Tier 2 BRP card when applying for ILR using UKVCAS Super Priotiy service? My wife went to the appintment and she still keep her current Tier2 BRP card when the appointment finished.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm

wyk126 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:31 pm
Do they take back the current Tier 2 BRP card when applying for ILR using UKVCAS Super Priotiy service? My wife went to the appintment and she still keep her current Tier2 BRP card when the appointment finished.
No. The letter of approval (if approved) will tell you what to do with it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ik1234
Newly Registered

Post by ik1234 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Hello All,

Just to let you all know, my wife's application went through successfully and all is good. They took longer than usual though and I'm expecting a refund for the super priority fees. I've heard people saying that they do get the fees refunded. Anyone got their fees refunded before and do you know how long it takes?

Thanks and good luck to all of you!
ik1234 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:29 pm
Ritchie12 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 pm
ik1234 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm
ik1234 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:24 pm
Hello All,

I am applying for my wife's ILR (Tier 2 Dependent route). Its great to see all the replies about the new UKVCAS service. I have a few questions that I would like to get answers for and I'm hoping there have been a similar situation in the past:

1. As a proof of cohabitation I have got my current tenancy agreement, however, my wife is added as "Permitted Occupant" on that agreement and I am the tenant. Is that going to create any issues if I attach this tenancy agreement to my list of documents?
2. I have uploaded all the pages of my wife's current passport. She has two old cancelled passports as well. I am planning to upload those as well. Do I need to scan all the pages of those and upload? Also, will this go in the "Other" category on Sopra Steria?
3. What is the "Declaration" document that we need to upload to the list of documents? Is that the first page of the consent form?

Kindly let me know guys.

Thanks.
Can someone help me with this, please?
Ik1234,
1. I think you will be ok with the tenancy agreement. A marriage certificate hold more value than the tenancy agreement.

2. Yes i will scan them and upload them. I scanned my wife passport and uploaded all the pages. Sopra will scan her current passport again when you go the appointment

3. You get the declaration/consent form when You submit your application and you to the next steps screen. Download, sign, scan and put in the Evidence of Application

I hope this helps
Thanks for all the answers. Do we have to upload the submitted application as well in the list of documents?

wyk126
Newly Registered

Post by wyk126 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:06 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm
wyk126 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:31 pm
No. The letter of approval (if approved) will tell you what to do with it.
Thank you:)

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Hi All, Wondering if someone has received a decision in this new super-priority after receiving exceptionally complex issues letter?

Olie
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Olie » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi All,

Just want to share my experience as still awaiting the decision, though paid for the 24 hours Super Priority Service.

Application submitted and documents uploaded 8-Feb (5 years spouse route).
Biometrics completed 9-Feb at Croydon Centre.
Generic email received 11-Feb saying that it may take up to 6 months to take a decision.

Sent email to the Complaints team - no reply.

Called HO 26/02 to escalate my case. No email received after that, but all my details were taken.

Called second time 10 days later, but was told to call only after 26/03 as they will not escalate until 30 days expire from the date of the previous escalation.

Same date received an email which I consider as a generic reply:

“We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.”

Escalated to the MP.

Will keep you updated.

Thank you

Mitsu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Mitsu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:23 pm

momozz wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 pm
Hello people,

I was following this topic for a while and I stopped for a bit because I just want to stop thinking and worrying about the visa application and get on with my life as usual. Now I finally heard some news on my case so I'd like to share my experiance.

My timeline is as this:

- T2 to ILR applied via Super Prority Service on 27 Nov 2018
- Biometric enrollment 5 Dec 2018
- Called numerous time to the UKVI switch board in the next two month - pretty useless
- Contact my local MP after Christmas, and he wrote two letters to HO - received standard reply letter
- My case worker sent me an standard email saying my case has extremely complex issue after the MP sent the first letter. She refused to explain in details.
- At the begining of February, two HO officer came to my company and did an inspection, interviewed me and the contact person for the sponsor license, the process was about 2-3 hours.
- Two weeks ago, the inspection result came out positive.
- Then I emailed my case worker again asking the progress, she never replied.
- Today I received a refund for the Super Prority Service element GBP 610, but I still haven't hear anything yet. I'm assuming a decision has been made and they approved my application, since on the super priority service refund policy, it says if the visa is refused then this fee is not refundable. Fingers crossed!

My company had never received an inspection since they had the sponsor license..so maybe that's where the complex issue is. Hopefully a decision letter and the card is on it's way..
I hope everybody receive their results soon. Good things will happen eventually :)

Hi Momozz

Thank you for sharing, surely this is a positive sign.

If you don't mind, could you please share your experience with HO officers visit. What sort of questions were asked in interview.

Sending good wishes your way

Thank you in advance

szt
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by szt » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Dear Zimba, CR001 and other members,

I just would like to share my experience and requesting any inputs with respect to below my situation.

07.12.2018 - Applied for Tier 1 Ent Extension Both Main & Dependent via postal

19.12.2018 - Biometrics enrollment done.

28.01.2019 - Applied (varied) for ILR - Long residency basics - Super priority service - Only main Applicant,
Sent a Cover letter request to vary main Applicants application and explained about the
dependent scenario that dependent is going to vary FLR- M separately

28.01.2019 - Received a letter from Sheffield (dated 28.01.019, received on 03.02.2019) from caseworker
asking about the dependent's situation. (I requested and received inputs from the forum
members)

01.02.2019 - Anyway, we already applied online FLR- M application safe side on 01.02.2019, Appointment
date was 07.02.2019 Sopra Steria - Super priority service, all done.

01.02.2019 - received an email from caseworker ( dependent's) saying they can't process her application, as
main applicants application not yet processed and can't process refund either as it's our
mistake.

01.02.2019- letter received from Liverpool( dated 01.02.2019, received on 05.02.2019) from My caseworker
(For the Main applicant), saying they were unable to process my application in 24 hrs due to IT
Technical issues and will try to decide by 15.02.2019 if they can't process they will write to me,
And also they will refund £610.00 super priority fee on my application.

Received another letter on the same date, Refunded Tier 1 Ent Extension fee Cheque
(Means it's varied to ILR)

17.02.2019 - Sent letters to that caseworker, and reached out to UKVI customer service couple of times,
As usual, they are useless, no point of contacting them.

19.02.2019 - Contacted MP, MP escalated this to UKVI which they received his letter on 26.02.2019
(I was told MP's office staff, UKVI will respond to MP's escalation in 20 working days).
For me, it seems like a generic email; anyway I need to wait another 10 days to escalate again

I do believe my application is not straight, varied application and not hoping decision for 24 hrs, maybe 2 weeks or 3 weeks from the variation date. but it's too long and I need to go back to home country for land registration purpose and a family wedding. I know UKVI won't give a damn.

Is there anything I can do? For a faster decision?

For the dependent's application, they can't refund is that right? She got delayed because of my application, and because of UKVI only.

please share your thoughts on this,

Thank you

zeewig
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by zeewig » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:00 pm

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm
Hi All, Wondering if someone has received a decision in this new super-priority after receiving exceptionally complex issues letter?
I was wondering this exact question.
And if anyone has ultimately received a positive decision, how long did it take?

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 pm

zeewig wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:00 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:
And if anyone has ultimately received a positive decision, how long did it take?
Hello, are you in the same situation? If yes, please share your experience and timeline.

zeewig
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by zeewig » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Hi there. Yes- same situation.
SET(M) Application submitted: 4 March
Biometrics in Cardiff: 12 March, 9am
Exceptionally complex issues email: 12 March, 2pm

I’m guessing the complexity stems from the fact that my partner is self-employed and we had loads of documents to submit as evidence. I know that compared to so many on here, I’m in the early days of waiting. I’ve scrolled through pages and pages on here and I haven’t seen anyone post a positive outcome after receiving the complex issues email. But I’m hoping that once they received their BRP, they just didn’t leave a post (and that they aren’t still out there in limbo).
How about you?

zeewig
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by zeewig » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 pm

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 pm
zeewig wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:00 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:
Hello, are you in the same situation? If yes, please share your experience and timeline.
Hi there. Yes. I hit the wrong reply button earlier. Timeline is below.

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:48 pm

zeewig wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi there. Yes- same situation.
SET(M) Application submitted: 4 March
Biometrics in Cardiff: 12 March, 9am
Exceptionally complex issues email: 12 March, 2pm

I’m guessing the complexity stems from the fact that my partner is self-employed and we had loads of documents to submit as evidence. I know that compared to so many on here, I’m in the early days of waiting. I’ve scrolled through pages and pages on here and I haven’t seen anyone post a positive outcome after receiving the complex issues email. But I’m hoping that once they received their BRP, they just didn’t leave a post (and that they aren’t still out there in limbo).
How about you?
Thanks for sharing this. I have submitted set(o) application based on tier 2 visa at Cardiff on11 March I have seen other cases pending that are submitted at Cardiff as well.

daisy6094
Newly Registered

Post by daisy6094 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 am

norty109 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 pm
Different people different experiences. My colleague attended 9 am in Croydon Sopra for Super Priority on Tuesday and by 2.30 pm on same day got ILR confirmation by email. 5 years Tier 2 General route application. Guess people have different experiences mine took a few days.
How long did you colleague spend in the Croydon sopra office?