ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking for work/Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sufia
Newly Registered
United States of America

Seeking for work/Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship

Post by Sufia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Hello,

Hope everyone is well. I'm currently living and working in the United States, however I fell in love with London when I visited a year ago and would love to relocate. The issue is that I'm having a hard time find ANY type of work that will offer a Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship. Can anyone provide any links/contacts/ recruiters that help international candidates land a job and a visa sponsorship? I would really appreciate it as I think all of my avenues of trying to FIND ANYTHING is shutting down.

I'm not sure how other people have such luck with landing a job whilst visiting the UK and somehow get the job and sponsorship! So, any type of advice and help would be really appreciated it. I've tried certain recruiters, have emailed them, but I have not heard back from them so I assume that they aren't interested in terms of providing any sort of assistance.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, but worked in the Education field for 14 years, I'd like a career change and go back to the Business side of things where I can put my degree into use. I preferably am looking for HR Recruitment, HR Consultancy, Business Consultancy - all in the entry level positions. I have checked the HM web site in terms of the list of companies that offer the Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship, but the list is extensive and I don't qualify for most of the jobs as the jobs are quite broad.

So, PLEASE PROVIDE ANY ADVICE/FEEDBACK I would really appreciate it as I'm desperately wanting to relocate. I would do anything, any kind of job really as long as I can help a company grow, and I would like to grow within the company as well and eventually move up the ladder.

Thanks again!
Sufia

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Seeking for work/Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:01 am

Can anyone provide any links/contacts/ recruiters that help international candidates land a job and a visa sponsorship? I would really appreciate it as I think all of my avenues of trying to FIND ANYTHING is shutting down.

Members are not permitted to post names and details of companies on the forum.
I'm not sure how other people have such luck with landing a job whilst visiting the UK and somehow get the job and sponsorship! So, any type of advice and help would be really appreciated it. I've tried certain recruiters, have emailed them, but I have not heard back from them so I assume that they aren't interested in terms of providing any sort of assistance.
Most apply directly to the relevant companies in their chosen sector on the Home Office official Sponsor list.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, but worked in the Education field for 14 years, I'd like a career change and go back to the Business side of things where I can put my degree into use. I preferably am looking for HR Recruitment, HR Consultancy, Business Consultancy - all in the entry level positions. I have checked the HM web site in terms of the list of companies that offer the Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship, but the list is extensive and I don't qualify for most of the jobs as the jobs are quite broad.

You need to search only those that are relevant to your particular skills etc. I don't believe the jobs you have listed qualify for sponsorship.
So, PLEASE PROVIDE ANY ADVICE/FEEDBACK I would really appreciate it as I'm desperately wanting to relocate. I would do anything, any kind of job really as long as I can help a company grow, and I would like to grow within the company as well and eventually move up the ladder.

There is no visa for 'any kind' of work. Especially not at entry level admin for example. You need a minimum skill level of RQF Level 6 and a minimum salary of £30k per annum or what the Skills Occupation Code is, whichever is higher.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... illed-work
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sufia
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Sufia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanks for the reply! I've taken a look at the RQF Level 6 positions/skills/salary information, that was helpful! I'll go back and see what I may actually qualify for and take it from there.

Are you aware of anyone that is traveling outside of the UK that is NON EU/EEA who may have had luck with jobs/sponsorships?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Many members have successfully applied for and were granted tier 2 general visa outside the UK through sponsoring employers.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.