ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Earlgrey
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Earlgrey » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been learning from this forum since I started preparation of ILR (Tier 2 5 years General route) and used UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Just to provide some additional information that might help the others:

I submitted in Cardiff on15th March at 11:00am and got email today at 10:00 that my and my partner's ILR have been granted. It is a little surprise that HO works on Saturday.

zeewig
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by zeewig » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:42 pm

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:48 pm
zeewig wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi there. Yes- same situation.
SET(M) Application submitted: 4 March
Biometrics in Cardiff: 12 March, 9am
Exceptionally complex issues email: 12 March, 2pm

I’m guessing the complexity stems from the fact that my partner is self-employed and we had loads of documents to submit as evidence. I know that compared to so many on here, I’m in the early days of waiting. I’ve scrolled through pages and pages on here and I haven’t seen anyone post a positive outcome after receiving the complex issues email. But I’m hoping that once they received their BRP, they just didn’t leave a post (and that they aren’t still out there in limbo).
How about you?
Thanks for sharing this. I have submitted set(o) application based on tier 2 visa at Cardiff on11 March I have seen other cases pending that are submitted at Cardiff as well.
Just an update.
Yesterday, I responded to the complex issues email asking if there was anything I could do to facilitate the processing of my application and I received this response today (Saturday 16 March):

I apologise for the ongoing delay with processing your application.
Once we have completed your case, we will be in contact again.
We will also review if the SPV fee you paid is still applicable.

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 pm

zeewig wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:42 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:
zeewig wrote:

I’m guessing the complexity stems from the fact that my partner is self-employed and we had loads of documents to submit as evidence. I know that compared to so many on here, I’m in the early days of waiting. I’ve scrolled through pages and pages on here and I haven’t seen anyone post a positive outcome after receiving the complex issues email. But I’m hoping that once they received their BRP, they just didn’t leave a post (and that they aren’t still out there in limbo).
How about you?
Thanks for sharing this. I have submitted set(o) application based on tier 2 visa at Cardiff on11 March I have seen other cases pending that are submitted at Cardiff as well.
Just an update.
Yesterday, I responded to the complex issues email asking if there was anything I could do to facilitate the processing of my application and I received this response today (Saturday 16 March):

Was the reply from a generic email address is case worker's?

ShrutiBlue
India

Post by ShrutiBlue » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:16 pm

To the people who have applied through the Croydon centre- how long did the whole process take at Croydon? Did you have to queue outside?

JJB789129
Newly Registered

Post by JJB789129 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm

FLR M super priority application

Time line:

Online Application: 28/02/2019
Biometrics submission: 06/03/2019
Emailed HO complaints: 12/03/2019
Emailed MP: 12/03/2019
1st HO escalation sent: 13/03/2019
MP confirmed escalation: 13/03/2019
2nd HO escalation sent: 15/03/2019

Not heard anything other than the usual auto replies from complaint.

MP told to wait 20 working days before re-escalation.

Feel extremely helpless now! Joke of a service!

Is there anything else we should/can do?

Any advice / help will be much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:54 pm

JJB789129 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
FLR M super priority application

Time line:

Online Application: 28/02/2019
Biometrics submission: 06/03/2019
Emailed HO complaints: 12/03/2019
Emailed MP: 12/03/2019
1st HO escalation sent: 13/03/2019
MP confirmed escalation: 13/03/2019
2nd HO escalation sent: 15/03/2019

Not heard anything other than the usual auto replies from complaint.

MP told to wait 20 working days before re-escalation.

Feel extremely helpless now! Joke of a service!

Is there anything else we should/can do?

Any advice / help will be much appreciated.
You case is complicated because you submitted an out of time second application following a refusal of flr m.

immigration-for-family-members/flr-m-re ... l#p1749957

You should have appealed as obie had advised.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeewig
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by zeewig » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 pm
zeewig wrote:
engrwaseem85 wrote:
zeewig wrote:

How about you?
Just an update.

Was the reply from a generic email address is case worker's?
The reply was from the same UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk address as the exceptionally complex issues email, however the email signature was different. The original complex issues email had a caseworker’s name attached, but this latest reply did not and the format of the email signature was slightly different. It wasn’t an auto response.

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:40 am

Mitsu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:23 pm
momozz wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 pm
Hello people,

I was following this topic for a while and I stopped for a bit because I just want to stop thinking and worrying about the visa application and get on with my life as usual. Now I finally heard some news on my case so I'd like to share my experiance.

My timeline is as this:

- T2 to ILR applied via Super Prority Service on 27 Nov 2018
- Biometric enrollment 5 Dec 2018
- Called numerous time to the UKVI switch board in the next two month - pretty useless
- Contact my local MP after Christmas, and he wrote two letters to HO - received standard reply letter
- My case worker sent me an standard email saying my case has extremely complex issue after the MP sent the first letter. She refused to explain in details.
- At the begining of February, two HO officer came to my company and did an inspection, interviewed me and the contact person for the sponsor license, the process was about 2-3 hours.
- Two weeks ago, the inspection result came out positive.
- Then I emailed my case worker again asking the progress, she never replied.
- Today I received a refund for the Super Prority Service element GBP 610, but I still haven't hear anything yet. I'm assuming a decision has been made and they approved my application, since on the super priority service refund policy, it says if the visa is refused then this fee is not refundable. Fingers crossed!

My company had never received an inspection since they had the sponsor license..so maybe that's where the complex issue is. Hopefully a decision letter and the card is on it's way..
I hope everybody receive their results soon. Good things will happen eventually :)

Hi Momozz

Thank you for sharing, surely this is a positive sign.

If you don't mind, could you please share your experience with HO officers visit. What sort of questions were asked in interview.

Sending good wishes your way

Thank you in advance
Hi Mitsu

They asked general questions like my immigration history, my role, how much I earn, when was the last payrise, what I do in the company on daily basis, and I was asked to show evidence.

The interview with my sponsor is longer, they asked about my role as well, and basically checking if my employer is complying with the sponsor guidance, updating records etc. They also checked where I sit in the office and briefly met my colleagues in my department. I hope this helps..

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:16 am

zeewig wrote:
engrwaseem85 wrote:
zeewig wrote:

How about you?
Just an update.

I am in same boat like you, I have submitted my application on 9th of Feb still waiting for decision, Me and my wife both are self-employed. I have done couple of escalations thorough MP and direct home office but they saying same thing, it can take up to 6 months and you can apply for refund. Not really helpful.

RabeelT
Newly Registered

Post by RabeelT » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Just want to share my timeline ...

Visa switch from Tier 2 - Dependent to Family Route (Souse of a Settled Person)

Online application submitted - 06 March 2019
Attended UKVCAS appointment - 18 March 2019 at 10:00 am
Email from Caseworker: 18 March 2019 at 12:30 pm stating visa been granted and will receive decision letter and BRP in due course.

I wish everyone all the best with their visa applications.

If anyone has questions, I am happy to answer.

Good Luck.

bamboo10
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by bamboo10 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:26 pm

RabeelT wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Email from Caseworker: 18 March 2019 at 12:30 pm stating visa been granted and will receive decision letter and BRP in due course.

Good Luck.
Congrats @RebeelT on being granted your ILR in such a quick time after submitting your bio-metrics.

I did submit my application this past Sat. 16th March @12 noon at the London premier lounge under Tier 2 5 year route and am currently awaiting to hear from Home office. i believe HO will have reviewed your application between the date of online submission and the date you attend the UK-VAS appointment for the bio-metrics.

I will share my timeline and experience hopefully anytime this week. As for now, i will keep my fingers crossed for an email from HO.

RabeelT
Newly Registered

Post by RabeelT » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:34 pm

bamboo10 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:26 pm
RabeelT wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Good Luck.
Congrats @RebeelT on being granted your ILR in such a quick time after submitting your bio-metrics.

I did submit my application this past Sat. 16th March @12 noon at the London premier lounge under Tier 2 5 year route and am currently awaiting to hear from Home office. i believe HO will have reviewed your application between the date of online submission and the date you attend the UK-VAS appointment for the bio-metrics.

I will share my timeline and experience hopefully anytime this week. As for now, i will keep my fingers crossed for an email from HO.
Hi Bamboo10,

I uploaded all documents yesterday onto UKVCAS website, on the appointment day as you already aware the UKVCAS review the uploaded documents and forward it to the home office and submit the final application.

When my Husband applied for SET-LR in December, he did not get any email notification, but got directly the decision letter in a week time. I hope if the email is not been sent yet, you will get the decision letter and BRP in the post.

Good Luck and best wishes.

poppingweasels
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by poppingweasels » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Hey guys

I finally got my approval via email today. They said a formal letter and the BRP will be sent in the post within 10 working days.

Full timeline:
Application: Extension to Tier 2 (General) Visa - Change of Employer
Application made: 13/02
Appointment at Croydon/Biometrics Submitted: 16/02 12.00pm

1st call to Home Office: 22/2 - hung up on me
Lawyer's call to Home Office: 25/2 - told that a decision would be made in 3-5 days
Official Letter of Complaint: 1/3 - no response to this
Letter before Action: 7/3
Follow-up call to Home Office: 18/3 11am
Home Office email response acknowledging Letter before Action: 18/3 1.11pm stating:
'We aim to complete all Super Priority Applications (SPV) within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately we have experienced some technical difficulties with the new UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service which has resulted in some delays.

Where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer we will refund the SPV fee.

I can confirm that your client’s application is now with a case worker and a decision will be made shortly.'

Email approval received: 18/3 2.44pm

I can only advise everyone to keep escalating issues as much as they can, and good luck to everyone still waiting.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm
The Home Office are now 3 weeks overdue with my decision, and it's seriously giving me severe anxiety!

Lawyer's call to Home Office: 25/2 - told that a decision would be made in 3-5 days
Official Letter of Complaint: 1/3 - no response to this
Letter before Action: 7/3 - no response yet

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
poppingweasels wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm
So, 2 weeks on and I'm still waiting...

My lawyer will be issuing a formal complaint today.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am
sear wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 pm
Have you received a decision yet?

Hi Sear,

No, unfortunately no decision yet...anxiously waiting and hoping it'll arrive early this week.

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:22 pm

I called the helpline (03001232241) to get an update and potentially escalate my application. But the lady on the phone said she does not have access to the case worker system and cant do anything. She mentioned that all you can do is wait. please note that I have received complex issues letter after my super-priority appointment last week.

Wondering which number do you all use for SET(O) escalations/update?
I also sent an email to the case worker to get an update, but have not heard from him/her as well.

docshami
Newly Registered
India

Post by docshami » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 pm

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:22 pm
I called the helpline (03001232241) to get an update and potentially escalate my application. But the lady on the phone said she does not have access to the case worker system and cant do anything. She mentioned that all you can do is wait. please note that I have received complex issues letter after my super-priority appointment last week.

I also sent an email to the case worker to get an update, but have not heard from him/her as well.

Hi all... been silent for long, sorry...I did apply for ILR (post 5yrs via Tier-2 Visa) in Nov 2018 end and got the BRP with ILR only in Jan end (after repeated escalations and after my MP chipping in)...and got my £610/- refund just last week....thanks again to the moderator and many members who were helping and guiding all along...and help keep cool despite the hard wait..hope this would soothe at least some, waiting for hrs/days/wks.

I’ve got a query please:
1) I need to apply for my wife for extension of her PBS dependant Tier-2 Visa (since not been the in UK for 5 yrs as of yet) and for ILR status for my kids (they are apparently eligible).

a) Wondering who would be the primary applicant and would I be able to apply for them at once, at all ?

b) what would be the forms, pls ?

Many thanks for your help/guidance...many thanks 💐👍☺️

NB: Didn’t want to risk £15,000 fee (as premium), so applied for myself alone and now applying for the rest...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:33 pm

docshami wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:

Hi all... been silent for long, sorry...I did apply for ILR (post 5yrs via Tier-2 Visa) in Nov 2018 end and got the BRP with ILR only in Jan end (after repeated escalations and after my MP chipping in)...and got my £610/- refund just last week....thanks again to the moderator and many members who were helping and guiding all along...and help keep cool despite the hard wait..hope this would soothe at least some, waiting for hrs/days/wks.

I’ve got a query please:
1) I need to apply for my wife for extension of her PBS dependant Tier-2 Visa (since not been the in UK for 5 yrs as of yet) and for ILR status for my kids (they are apparently eligible).

a) Wondering who would be the primary applicant and would I be able to apply for them at once, at all ?

NB: Didn’t want to risk £15,000 fee (as premium), so applied for myself alone and now applying for the rest...
Can you please DESIST from posting application questions in this topic as you have already been asked in your post split and moved to the ILR sub forum.

This topic is ONLY for experiences with UKKCVAS super priority service and NOT application questions!!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-fo-pbs-d ... l#p1757071
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmoAkki
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by AmoAkki » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Dependent Tier-1 ILR Application-SET-O online when I am British Citizen Already-New UKVCAS

Hi All,

I thought I will share my experience recently for Dependent ILR Application for my wife and Daughter(9 yrs Old) @ UKVCAS center Birmingham.

Dependents ILR Application(SET-O online form) Date- Saturday -March-19 ( Extra 100 Pounds charge for each Dependent by Sopra Steria)
My Status when Dependent Applied for ILR- British Citizen ( my ILR was done in 2016 and Citizenship in 2017).

We went in Birmingham Sopra Steria Building near Birmingham International- walk-able distance form Train Station.

Appointment time= 12 pm (Saturday Appointment)

we reached early by 11 am.

Process at Sopra Steria Office:

1- They will check your current passport & Appointment booking letter.
2- then you will be issued token number - its written on your appointment Booking Page itself.
3- The your Token will be called for Adult Bio-metric first and then Child biometric will be done separately.
4- then there will be slight break of 10-15 min and you will be called at counter for verification of your uploaded documents.
5- Please note that Officers at Sopra Steria are not Home Office Case workers so their Job is to just make sure all Mandatory documents are any other supporting document that you wish to submit to Home Office are correctly uploaded .if all documents uploaded correctly ( use good scanner- I used Canon Pixma ) they will not have any issues.
6- Officer then informs you that your application is submitted with whatever documents you uploaded and decision will be made based on service you paid.we paid Super priority which is 24 hrs( working hours) decision time.
7- there is no acknowledgement that you will receive at this point but verbally you will be told that your application is submitted--this was bit strange but then we went with that assurance .we reached sopra steria office at 11 am and all process was done by 12:05 pm so we were very happy with service .this is far better than PSC's.

Now Decision making part-
1- as we were informed at point -7 above that decision will be made in 24 working hours , i did not even check our email until Monday 12 noon as I thought it wont be in by end of Day Monday or even Tuesday for that matter but you know what we were surprised that email was sent my home office that Application is success by 11 am on Monday that's hardly 3-4 working hours which is great.

2- As mentioned in Home Office email they said BRP card will follow and we received BRP cards by Wednesday in our letter box.

all sorted and big Monkey off the back as we were all waiting for this ILR application to complete soon....super service by Sopra Steria and Home Office .

Now here you go with Document List that I uploaded for this Successful ILR Application:

Online Documents Uploaded on Sopra Steria Site:

1- Mandatory Documents for Wife:-

a- Consent-part-1 signed by her & Consent-Part-2 signed by me as our Water Bills have both names.(scan)

b- Life in UK Test Cert- she passed this back in 2015 but it's valid for Lifetime (scan)

c- English Language Test Certificate (scan)

d- current Indian passport First & Last Page (scan)

e- current BRP Card (Scan front & back of card)

f- Wife's Home Office letter mentioning current Live to remain ( scan) - This may not be required as BRP card is more or less same thing but I just di that.

g- Marriage Certificate

h- My British Passport Front page- (scan)- again this may not be required....but I did

2- Supporting Documents for Wife:- ( residence & Cohabitation in UK)

a- Utility Bills ( water bills for each yr 2015, 2016 , 2017, 2018 & 2019) - this was Residence Proof as well as Co-habitation proof as our names on this bills.
b- for 2014 yr I submitted her Driving license part-1 DVLA Letter when she applied for her learning License.

c- For Co-habitation( normally required for last 3 yrs only to prove relation ship is husband wife) I provided letting agency's letter mentioning that we have ben living in apartment together since we started letting agreement form 2015.This and point a & b above were enough I think to prove that my wife is living with me and she is living in UK for last 5 yrs continuous period.

d- Previous Passport -Immigration Stamps when traveled form UK.I only scanned the passport stamps when she left or arrived in UK and not entired passport pages.That would be killer for home Office case worker.

3- Supporting Documents for Wife:- ( Sponsor or Finance)- this might not be required but again I did

a- As I am IT Contractor with my own company , I provided Dividends , Paysilps for last 12 months.
b- Accountant Letter mentioned my company is in good financial health and confirming Dividends an Payslips reference for last 12 months
c- My Personal bank Statement for last 12 months mentioning Dividends & Salary paid form my company.

For Daughter -it was easy############all scans remember

1- Her BRP Card
2- Her Birth Certificate
3- her Current Passport
4- her previous Passport which was expired but had Immigration history for last 5 yrs....again only related pages not entire passport pages
5- address proof for daughter was taken as hard and soft copies but not uploaded as it's not at all required .....but just in case

Note- I had taken all Originals with me but I think they only need Originals if your scanner is not good or uploaded document is not clear.

All the best guys...........I am sure you will love new service..............

docshami
Newly Registered
India

Post by docshami » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:12 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:33 pm
docshami wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:

I’ve got a query please:

Can you please DESIST from posting application questions in this topic as you have already been asked in your post split and moved to the ILR sub forum.

This topic is ONLY for experiences with UKKCVAS super priority service and NOT application questions!!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-fo-pbs-d ... l#p1757071

Sorry about that...I shall do that...I was thinking what was happening with my post ☺️...tnx 👍

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:35 am

Hi all,

I have applied for ILR (Tier 2 general 5 year route). Gave my bio metrics on 25 Feb 2019 @ cardiff library.
Same day received Exceptionally complex issues letter :!:
It is very frustrating waiting for something which is life changing. Also, I got other things linked to this decision.
I am feeling little relaxed and calm reading this forum thinking that I am not alone in this situation.

Just wondering, anyone who received the exceptionally complex issues letter got the decision ?

Also, I read about escalations? do they really work? should i have to start making phone calls?

Thanks,
Kiran

gracievanags
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by gracievanags » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:59 am

I had my biometrics appointment at Croydon on Saturday 16th March and haven't received any emails yesterday or today so far. Any idea who I can call/email to see what's happening?

Switching from a Tier 2 to a Family Visa (spouse of British Citizen) if that makes any difference.

Online Submission: 11/03/2019
Biometrics Appointment: 16/03/2019

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:17 pm

zeewig wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 pm
zeewig wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:00 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm
Hi All, Wondering if someone has received a decision in this new super-priority after receiving exceptionally complex issues letter?
I was wondering this exact question.
And if anyone has ultimately received a positive decision, how long did it take?
Hello, are you in the same situation? If yes, please share your experience and timeline.
Hi there. Yes. I hit the wrong reply button earlier. Timeline is below.

Hi guys,
I am in the same situation. Did you hear anything yet from the HO?
I have submiteed biometrics on 25 Feb and received exceptionally complex issues letter on the same day.

bamboo10
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by bamboo10 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:24 pm

ILR granted - thanks to this forum for the valuable insights and guidance. For the benefit of others, here is my timeline and experience on using the UKVAS SPS.

Application type - SET (0)
Previous Visa(s) - 3 previous Tier-2 General with different sponsors (1st sponsor based in Bailiwick of Jersey and 2 in London)
Online application submitted on - 11-03-2019
Appointment type - Super Priority Services at London Premium Lounge
Fees paid - £3,018.20 + £295 for Sopra Steria services incl. Document checking
Appointment Date - 16-03-2019 (Sat @ 12:00pm)

Arrived at the LPL around 11:35am, was asked for my passport, current BRP and appointment confirmation letter with bar code and then was given a number (20) and told to wait till my number was called. Had my wife and son and were told to wait in the lobby and was only allowed to go in by myself.

Number 20 was called and the lady serving me checked my latest passport and BRP card and asked for any documents to be scanned (started scanning all docs i had incl. every page of the passport - see docs list provided below). Once all documents were scanned, did the biometrics as i was seated and then digital photo (she took a number of pics and picked the best out of the lot). Finally went through the checklist and confirmed all docs were original and attached correctly - except for a detailed timesheets schedule of days i was away from the UK on work trips and holidays which i requested from one of my ex-employers).

Knowledge of English Language and Life
• Life in the UK Test PASS Certificate
• UK NARIC English Language Assessment
• First Degree Academic Certificate & Transcript

Proof of Income and Finances
• Pay-slips for the past 3 months stamped by current employer
• Personal bank statements from HSBC Bank with letter from bank confirming originality showing funds for the past 3 months and monthly salary being credited
• Last 5 years P60 and Income Tax Assessments from States of Jersey

Employment and Sponsors References
• 2 Previous employers reference Letters
• Bailiwick of Jersey Work Permit
• Current employer letter confirming Job SOC code, Job Title, Annual Salary, continued employment and confirmation of absence from the UK

Life Events
• Marriage Certificate

Residence in the UK
• Council Tax Bill for period 2019/2020
• Signed Consent Forms for Joint Accounts (Page 1 and 2)
• National Insurance Number Letter

Proof of Identity
• Current Passport and Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
• UK Driver’s Licence & National Identification Document (ID)

Travel History and Absence from the UK List
• Detailed Breakdown of Absences spread sheet from the UK for the last 5 years
• Detailed Breakdown of Absences spread sheet from the UK incl. work trips and annual holidays during time with a previous employer

The officer lady then confirmed that all had been submitted and will receive a decision email within 24hrs as I have selected Super Priority service. Waited Sunday and whole day Monday with no email regarding the application.

HO email - received an email from Tier 2&5 Temporary Migration Consideration today (19-03-2019) at 10:30am requesting confirmation on whether the PBS defendants on file are currently residing with me and will be making ILR applications before expiry of their visas. Responded at 11:15am with the confirmation and the applications we will make before expiry of visa.

Approval email - received at 12:05hrs granting ILR and decision letter to be received in due course which will explain the leave (ILR) in more detail. BRP may take up to 10 working days to be delivered from the date of the approval email.

Overall happy with the service and all within the time period they say they said they will respond.

All the best to all those awaiting decisions on their applications and who are to apply.

BigZ2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by BigZ2019 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Guys I applied for ILR through 10yr route. Today I received email saying it's been granted. :D However It didn't say what type of visa. just said leave has now been granted. :?:
Dear XXXXX XXXXXX

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

I didn't expected decision within 24hrs after submitting my documents. Was expected some drama as usual from HO. :roll:

Timeline update:

Application type - SET (LR) - Super Priority Services
Application submitted on - 05-03-2019
Appointment Date - 18-03-2019 (10:30AM) Croydon
Confirmation Email - 19-03-2019 (12:43PM)
Confirmation Letter - Pending
BRP - Pending

dp037
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by dp037 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi All,
Hope someone will be able to advise.
I was granted ILR in 1997 and recently changed jobs, where they advised that I needed the ILR Vignette in current passport (my vignette is in an expired passport) or BRP.
I applied for the BRP/NTL on Thursday 14th March on the Super Priority 24hr service where I submitted the mandatory documents and completed the biometrics and as of this afternoon, I still have not heard anything.
I contacted Sopra yesterday morning and they said that they could see that my application had been successfully submitted to the Home Office but could not tell me anymore.
I called 0300 1232241 (option 4, option 1) this evening and they escalated my case.
My question is, how long will this process take, as it is really stressing me out as I feel like I am in limbo? Will the escalation help to speed things up?
I have had no email confirming the case worker has received my paperwork - is this normal? To be honest I have had no communication at all apart from today when I called them. Is there an email address that I could use to email them?

rajauk

Post by rajauk » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:01 pm

rajauk wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 pm
rajauk wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:05 pm
Hi,
Could someone inform me how I apply for refund for super priority service. I have not yet received the visa but I have checked the work site and it says “there is no time limit to how how long you can stay in this country”, I guess that means my wife has received her ILR visa.
My wife gave her biometric on Friday 1st March 2019 @ 11.30am and as of now I have received no correspondence from home office via email. It’s been more then 24 hours. Enemy though it looks like she has received her ILR.
Does that mean I can apply for refund?
Raja
Just received a letter from Home Office dated 3rd March 2019 (it was Sunday that day) confirming grant of visa. Alhumdullilah.

I never received any correspondence via email even though it looks like they reached the decision within the service standard. But does it still mean I can apply for refund of super priority service fee as they didn’t communicate with me within 24 hours.

Raja
I don’t know if anyone can help. I got a reply today to my complaint. They’ve refused my refund request for priority service fee.
I think there decision is wrong so will be asking for review but thought will ask for your opinions regarding this.
I feel they missed there service standard as they never informed me about their decision within the service standard time. I never received any email let alone within 24 hour even though they made the decision in time. Only found out once I received a letter from home office.
As far as I understand they need communicate to the customer within 24 hours via email if they have done they have missed full filling their end so I am entitled to a refund. Is my understanding correct?

Regards,
Raja