ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ILR evidence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jadeb100
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Tier 2 ILR evidence

Post by Jadeb100 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi All,

I have just submitted my ILR application via tier 2 route. I noticed that in the list of evidence/documents that need to be provide it states:
“for the period before you were granted leave as a tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.”

What is this referring to? It is the first time I have seen it mentioned anywhere in the application process and I notice that no one list this in the documents they are submitting to UKVI.

Any thoughts?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 ILR evidence

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Jadeb100 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:58 pm
Hi All,

I have just submitted my ILR application via tier 2 route. I noticed that in the list of evidence/documents that need to be provide it states:
“for the period before you were granted leave as a tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.”

What is this referring to? It is the first time I have seen it mentioned anywhere in the application process and I notice that no one list this in the documents they are submitting to UKVI.

Any thoughts?
Ignore it. Its for someone combining Tier 1 and Tier 2.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Jadeb100
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: Tier 2 ILR evidence

Post by Jadeb100 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Thanks for the reply! Duly ignored!