ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 to ILR questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

123nancy
Newly Registered

tier 1 to ILR questions

Post by 123nancy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Dear All,

Thank you everyone, for this delightful website. We are getting lots of information from this forum. I am going to apply for ILR after two weeks but confused with some questions.

1. Business bank statement- how many years/months should we upload in online form?
2. Clients invoice/contract- Do we need to send this?
3. Director Loan agreements with a company: Do we need to send?

Could anyone please help me?

Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: tier 1 to ILR questions

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:43 pm

123nancy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:37 pm
Dear All,

Thank you everyone, for this delightful website. We are getting lots of information from this forum. I am going to apply for ILR after two weeks but confused with some questions.

1. Business bank statement- how many years/months should we upload in online form?
2. Clients invoice/contract- Do we need to send this?
3. Director Loan agreements with a company: Do we need to send?

Could anyone please help me?

Thank you.
1) Only 1 month OR bank letter
2) Not needed
3) Not needed

I advise you read the guidance and go through this forum. Many members have applied in this month and previous 2 months with new system. Go through the documents and read the guidance as you have to be clear about the rules. If you have more questions post here, members will help.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

123nancy
Newly Registered

Post by 123nancy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Thank you very much for your quick response. I really appreciate your reply.

123nancy
Newly Registered

Post by 123nancy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 pm

Dear All,

I have a few questions regarding my ilr application.
1. Do I need to send contract of employment?
2. what about cohabitation? Do I need to send each month official documents to cover a whole period/year after visa granted?
3. last but not the least about marketing material? What is the suggestion for marketing material?

Could someone help me please?
Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:50 pm

123nancy wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 pm
Dear All,

I have a few questions regarding my ilr application.
1. Do I need to send contract of employment?
2. what about cohabitation? Do I need to send each month official documents to cover a whole period/year after visa granted?
3. last but not the least about marketing material? What is the suggestion for marketing material?

Could someone help me please?
Thank you.
1) No
2) Cohabitation docs required for dependents. I think its last 2 years from 6 different sources spread evenly across the 2 years.
3) No

You should read the guidance. You seem to be really unclear of whats needed.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

123nancy
Newly Registered

Post by 123nancy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 am

Hi Members,

I am a bit confused about Companies House documentation to demonstrate your registration and Companies House of the company's filing history page and of a Current Appointment Report to show that you are/were a director of each business for the period. Is this same? If yes, Do I need to upload twice?

Please help.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:05 pm

123nancy wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 am
Hi Members,

I am a bit confused about Companies House documentation to demonstrate your registration and Companies House of the company's filing history page and of a Current Appointment Report to show that you are/were a director of each business for the period. Is this same? If yes, Do I need to upload twice?

Please help.
CAR satisfies both.
Upload once.

123nancy
Newly Registered

Post by 123nancy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:17 pm

Thank you for your promptly reply.

Amjadalisarobi

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi all , if you open a new company so is that compulsory to send the new company detail to HO with your ILR application ??

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Amjadalisarobi wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi all , if you open a new company so is that compulsory to send the new company detail to HO with your ILR application ??
Please start a new topic for your questions. This is someone else’s thread.