ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FBR Child Application from Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dublin3
- thin ice -

Re: FBR Child Application from Pakistan

Post by dublin3 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:28 am

Fanikhan15

No I didnt get any update and I am not expecting to get a decision unless I have a solicitor involved.
I Had to move back to my home country due to family reasons. I was supposed to to return in March but I had to cancel it for another month.
I will be back april 10 and I will get after them as soon as I get back. I will updated you if I do get the decision in the meantime.
Bluemoon2,
Many congratulations. Stay blessed bro

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:33 am

dublin3 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:28 am
Fanikhan15

No I didnt get any update and I am not expecting to get a decision unless I have a solicitor involved.
I Had to move back to my home country due to family reasons. I was supposed to to return in March but I had to cancel it for another month.
I will be back april 10 and I will get after them as soon as I get back. I will updated you if I do get the decision in the meantime.
Bluemoon2,
Many congratulations. Stay blessed bro
@Dublin3, Thanks very much bro, but I am really sad for you as I know you since we both submitted applications and you are still waiting which is very unfair.
I am waiting for good news from you so I can feel happy completely.
ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR YOU BRO.

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:41 pm

sonia167 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:41 pm
Well nothing to be kept secret , i thought it is un appropriate to write in our native language in this thread. So i sent PM. otherwise no such intentions of keeping something secret... I didnt knew before that Private messages are prohibbited. I just saw an option of private message so i did. Thanks for clarification regarding your rules.

Cheers and Peace
Hi there
I am in the same boat as you are.
Although, For me, it is not mad urgent. However, it is a serious threat to our rights, being an Irish citizen we expect to be treated in the same manner as others. I have been waiting for more than 15 months and still no answer. Calls or emails to them are useless.