ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

szt
Newly Registered
Greece

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by szt » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Hi poppingweasels,

Congrats ..
Thank you for sharing your timeline,

I am also in the same situation,
I applied ILR on 28.01.2019 and received a letter saying I will get a decision by 15th February (SPV), and my wife applied for FLR- M on 7th February 2019 but till now there is no proper response
I called customer service 3 times, sent 2 letters, and finally, I reached out our MP, only generic emails,
But today I received a letter for my wife's caseworker saying they might try to process her application before 21st July 2019, this is disgraceful, am also thinking to meet solicitor, what is the letter before action is it same as Pre-action protocol? what did you mention in that?

Thank you
I finally got my approval via email today. They said a formal letter and the BRP will be sent in the post within 10 working days.

Full timeline:
Application: Extension to Tier 2 (General) Visa - Change of Employer
Application made: 13/02
Appointment at Croydon/Biometrics Submitted: 16/02 12.00pm

1st call to Home Office: 22/2 - hung up on me
Lawyer's call to Home Office: 25/2 - told that a decision would be made in 3-5 days
Official Letter of Complaint: 1/3 - no response to this
Letter before Action: 7/3
Follow-up call to Home Office: 18/3 11am
Home Office email response acknowledging Letter before Action: 18/3 1.11pm stating:
'We aim to complete all Super Priority Applications (SPV) within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately we have experienced some technical difficulties with the new UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service which has resulted in some delays.

Where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer we will refund the SPV fee.

I can confirm that your client’s application is now with a case worker and a decision will be made shortly.'

Email approval received: 18/3 2.44pm

I can only advise everyone to keep escalating issues as much as they can, and good luck to everyone still waiting.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm
The Home Office are now 3 weeks overdue with my decision, and it's seriously giving me severe anxiety!

Lawyer's call to Home Office: 25/2 - told that a decision would be made in 3-5 days
Letter before Action: 7/3 - no response yet

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
poppingweasels wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm
So, 2 weeks on and I'm still waiting...

My lawyer will be issuing a formal complaint today.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am

Hi Sear,

No, unfortunately no decision yet...anxiously waiting and hoping it'll arrive early this week.
[/quote]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:06 pm

rajauk wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:01 pm
rajauk wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 pm
rajauk wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:05 pm
Hi,
Could someone inform me how I apply for refund for super priority service. I have not yet received the visa but I have checked the work site and it says “there is no time limit to how how long you can stay in this country”, I guess that means my wife has received her ILR visa.
My wife gave her biometric on Friday 1st March 2019 @ 11.30am and as of now I have received no correspondence from home office via email. It’s been more then 24 hours. Enemy though it looks like she has received her ILR.
Does that mean I can apply for refund?
Raja
Just received a letter from Home Office dated 3rd March 2019 (it was Sunday that day) confirming grant of visa. Alhumdullilah.

I never received any correspondence via email even though it looks like they reached the decision within the service standard. But does it still mean I can apply for refund of super priority service fee as they didn’t communicate with me within 24 hours.

Raja
I don’t know if anyone can help. I got a reply today to my complaint. They’ve refused my refund request for priority service fee.
I think there decision is wrong so will be asking for review but thought will ask for your opinions regarding this.
I feel they missed there service standard as they never informed me about their decision within the service standard time. I never received any email let alone within 24 hour even though they made the decision in time. Only found out once I received a letter from home office.
As far as I understand they need communicate to the customer within 24 hours via email if they have done they have missed full filling their end so I am entitled to a refund. Is my understanding correct?

Regards,
Raja
You are being unreasonable. You attended on a Friday, got a letter of approval dated on the Sunday. Note that HO normal working hours are not including weekends.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:17 pm

SKiran wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:35 am
Hi all,

I have applied for ILR (Tier 2 general 5 year route). Gave my bio metrics on 25 Feb 2019 @ cardiff library.
Same day received Exceptionally complex issues letter :!:
It is very frustrating waiting for something which is life changing. Also, I got other things linked to this decision.
I am feeling little relaxed and calm reading this forum thinking that I am not alone in this situation.

Just wondering, anyone who received the exceptionally complex issues letter got the decision ?

Also, I read about escalations? do they really work? should i have to start making phone calls?

Thanks,
Kiran
Hi Kiran,
I also applied for ILR (on Tier 2 basis). Gave biometrics on 11 March at Cardiff and got exceptionally complex issues email. I have called helpline yesterday but they said all I can do is wait :(
I also tried to email the case worker yesterday but he/she did not reply either.

Did you get this exceptionally complex issues from case worker's personal email e.g. firstname.lastname@homeoffice etc etc?

Please do update if you do anything (escalation, etc.) and any result out of it.
I have now seen few cases (including yours) on this forum of exceptionally complex issues from people who have submitted their biometric @ Cardiff.

rajauk

Post by rajauk » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Hi CR001,
I am not denying the fact that they reached the decision within the standard time. My complaint is regarding not being communicated that decision with in the service standard time via email.
By not communicating, I feel they have missed their service standard. I feel I am no different to a person whose service standard was missed by a day but was communicated that decision that same day via email but received his refund. Why should he receive it and I shouldn’t when I found out about the decision in around the same time.

Kind regards,
Raja

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:47 am

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:17 pm
SKiran wrote:
Hi all,

I have applied for ILR (Tier 2 general 5 year route). Gave my bio metrics on 25 Feb 2019 @ cardiff library.
It is very frustrating waiting for something which is life changing. Also, I got other things linked to this decision.
I am feeling little relaxed and calm reading this forum thinking that I am not alone in this situation.

Just wondering, anyone who received the exceptionally complex issues letter got the decision ?

Also, I read about escalations? do they really work? should i have to start making phone calls?

Thanks,
Kiran
Hi Kiran,
I also applied for ILR (on Tier 2 basis). Gave biometrics on 11 March at Cardiff and got exceptionally complex issues email. I have called helpline yesterday but they said all I can do is wait :(
I also tried to email the case worker yesterday but he/she did not reply either.

Did you get this exceptionally complex issues from case worker's personal email e.g. firstname.lastname@homeoffice etc etc?

Please do update if you do anything (escalation, etc.) and any result out of it.
I have now seen few cases (including yours) on this forum of exceptionally complex issues from people who have submitted their biometric @ Cardiff.

Hi engrwaseem85,

I can understand your frustration, remember we are not alone. Some people are just very lucky to get decision on time. I think all we can do is just wait, wait and wait :roll:
People are talking about escalations. I dont think they make any difference. Because we are already delayed, their main focus will be on the new applicaitons and they aim to finish new applicaitions on time. So they only go back and look at our left aside application when they have some tea break :cry: (maybe)
However, just to keep yourself in peace ring this number and let them know that your applicaiton is delayed (03001232241) I did that two times and they ask me call back after five days each time.
So, I am trying not to think about it and concentrate on other things. I will update you if i hear anything from Home office. please let me know if you hear anything as well.
Good luck !! :D

Thanks
Kiran

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:50 am

SKiran wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:47 am
engrwaseem85 wrote:
SKiran wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Kiran
Hi Kiran,

Hi engrwaseem85,

I can understand your frustration, remember we are not alone. Some people are just very lucky to get decision on time. I think all we can do is just wait, wait and wait :roll:
People are talking about escalations. I dont think they make any difference. Because we are already delayed, their main focus will be on the new applicaitons and they aim to finish new applicaitions on time. So they only go back and look at our left aside application when they have some tea break :cry: (maybe)
However, just to keep yourself in peace ring this number and let them know that your applicaiton is delayed (03001232241) I did that two times and they ask me call back after five days each time.
So, I am trying not to think about it and concentrate on other things. I will update you if i hear anything from Home office. please let me know if you hear anything as well.

Thanks
Kiran
Thanks for your reply, Kiran. I did try that number but the lady asked me to wait. I hope we will hear from UKVI soon. Are there any issues with your application e.g. did you get any raise most recently before applying for ILR, is UKVI auditing your company, etc?

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:27 pm

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:50 am
SKiran wrote:
engrwaseem85 wrote:
SKiran wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Kiran
Hi Kiran,

Hi engrwaseem85,

Thanks
Kiran
Thanks for your reply, Kiran. I did try that number but the lady asked me to wait. I hope we will hear from UKVI soon. Are there any issues with your application e.g. did you get any raise most recently before applying for ILR, is UKVI auditing your company, etc?
I cant think of any issues at all to hold my application. In my case I am with the same employer for 5 years and I have very good record of all holidays, time off, tax forms etc. And the application was submitted on time.

JJB789129
Newly Registered

Post by JJB789129 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:49 pm

How is it complicated?

i dont understand or agree with Obie's reasoning.
CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:54 pm
JJB789129 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
FLR M super priority application

Time line:

Online Application: 28/02/2019
Biometrics submission: 06/03/2019
Emailed HO complaints: 12/03/2019
Emailed MP: 12/03/2019
1st HO escalation sent: 13/03/2019
MP confirmed escalation: 13/03/2019
2nd HO escalation sent: 15/03/2019

Not heard anything other than the usual auto replies from complaint.

MP told to wait 20 working days before re-escalation.

Feel extremely helpless now! Joke of a service!

Is there anything else we should/can do?

Any advice / help will be much appreciated.
You case is complicated because you submitted an out of time second application following a refusal of flr m.

immigration-for-family-members/flr-m-re ... l#p1749957

You should have appealed as obie had advised.

vmncesar
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by vmncesar » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:13 pm

Hey Guys,

I have just got my approval via email today after waiting over 10 days from my biometrics appointment.

Timeline:

Application: FLR (M), Second application made after the first attempt was not approved due to lack of evidence to fulfill financial requirements.

Application made: 08/3/2019 9PM
Appointment at Glasgow Centre (Biometrics): 09/3/2019 12PM (I had to pay extra 100 GBP for next day appointment)
Phoned MP office and asked for support: 14/3/2019
Call to the Home Office/ Escalation : 18/3/2019
MP confirming a letter had been sent to the HO: 19/3/2019
Generic email received from HO after escalation: 19/3/2019
Email received confirming that my visa has been granted: 20/3/2019 12:30PM

I was losing hope on my application to the point that last night I had decided to leave the country by the end of March but luckily I can now stay with my family here. According to what the members have said here, the letters sent by MPs do not help much but I kind of have the impression that for some cases they might.

gandi666
Newly Registered
China

Post by gandi666 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:05 pm

gracievanags wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:59 am
I had my biometrics appointment at Croydon on Saturday 16th March and haven't received any emails yesterday or today so far. Any idea who I can call/email to see what's happening?

Switching from a Tier 2 to a Family Visa (spouse of British Citizen) if that makes any difference.

Online Submission: 11/03/2019
Biometrics Appointment: 16/03/2019
Hi gracievanags!
We are quite similar except I had my biometric appointment on 18th March. Nothing is sent to me yet to. Good luck to your application and would be nice to hear from your update!

JJB789129
Newly Registered

Post by JJB789129 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Congratulations again.

vmncesar wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:13 pm
Hey Guys,

I have just got my approval via email today after waiting over 10 days from my biometrics appointment.

Timeline:

Application: FLR (M), Second application made after the first attempt was not approved due to lack of evidence to fulfill financial requirements.

Application made: 08/3/2019 9PM
Appointment at Glasgow Centre (Biometrics): 09/3/2019 12PM (I had to pay extra 100 GBP for next day appointment)
Phoned MP office and asked for support: 14/3/2019
Call to the Home Office/ Escalation : 18/3/2019
MP confirming a letter had been sent to the HO: 19/3/2019
Generic email received from HO after escalation: 19/3/2019
Email received confirming that my visa has been granted: 20/3/2019 12:30PM

I was losing hope on my application to the point that last night I had decided to leave the country by the end of March but luckily I can now stay with my family here. According to what the members have said here, the letters sent by MPs do not help much but I kind of have the impression that for some cases they might.

szt
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by szt » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi,

What did you mention in Letter before action, is it same as PAP?

Thanks

poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:42 pm

"Hey guys

I finally got my approval via email today. They said a formal letter and the BRP will be sent in the post within 10 working days.

Full timeline:

Letter before Action: 7/3
Follow-up call to Home Office: 18/3 11am
Home Office email response acknowledging Letter before Action: 18/3 1.11pm stating:
'We aim to complete all Super Priority Applications (SPV) within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately we have experienced some technical difficulties with the new UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service which has resulted in some delays.

Where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer we will refund the SPV fee.

I can confirm that your client’s application is now with a case worker and a decision will be made shortly.'

Email approval received: 18/3 2.44pm

I can only advise everyone to keep escalating issues as much as they can, and good luck to everyone still waiting.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm
The Home Office are now 3 weeks overdue with my decision, and it's seriously giving me severe anxiety!

Letter before Action: 7/3 - no response yet

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
poppingweasels wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm
So, 2 weeks on and I'm still waiting...

My lawyer will be issuing a formal complaint today.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am

Hi Sear,

No, unfortunately no decision yet...anxiously waiting and hoping it'll arrive early this week.

szt
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by szt » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Hi kiran,

I applied ILR-LR on 28/1, received a letter saying due to some technical issues normal checks not been done and will try to process my application by 15th feb, but so far no response yet.
No use of contacting customer service, they are useless. I write to them 2 times, complained, even escalated to MP, seems they received a generic email and asking me to wait 20 days( until 25.03.19), if I don't receive anything then, they will escalate again. I am sure this ridiculous UKVI might send complex issues letter to get away with this query. Tried all the options, nothing we can do except waiting.

SKiran wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:27 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:50 am
SKiran wrote:
engrwaseem85 wrote:

Hi Kiran,

Hi engrwaseem85,

Thanks
Kiran
I cant think of any issues at all to hold my application. In my case I am with the same employer for 5 years and I have very good record of all holidays, time off, tax forms etc. And the application was submitted on time.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:49 pm

szt wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:27 pm
Hi kiran,

I applied ILR-LR on 28/1, received a letter saying due to some technical issues normal checks not been done and will try to process my application by 15th feb, but so far no response yet.
No use of contacting customer service, they are useless. I write to them 2 times, complained, even escalated to MP, seems they received a generic email and asking me to wait 20 days( until 25.03.19), if I don't receive anything then, they will escalate again. I am sure this ridiculous UKVI might send complex issues letter to get away with this query. Tried all the options, nothing we can do except waiting.
Your application is not totally straightforward as you are well aware. You varied a Tier 1 Ent application to ILR LR.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/advice-on-ti ... l#p1703199

Hopefully you varied your dependents application too.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

szt
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by szt » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:44 pm

Yes CR001,
on 07.02.19 she applied for FLR-M.
Now UKVI saying, they can't process her application until my application gets decided (that's true) and saying she is not eligible for refund £610.00.

My application Tier 1 varied and got a refund of £1277on 04.2.2019, Seems they have only ILR app. since 04.02.2019 so i hope this is straight forward application now.

and also is there any difference between letter before action and PAP? please

Thanks
CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:49 pm
szt wrote:
Hi kiran,

Your application is not totally straightforward as you are well aware. You varied a Tier 1 Ent application to ILR LR.

szt
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by szt » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:06 pm

szt wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:44 pm

indefinite-leave-to-remain/lond-residen ... l#p1756277

Yes CR001,
on 07.02.19 she applied for FLR-M.
Now UKVI saying, they can't process her application until my application gets decided (that's true) and saying she is not eligible for refund £610.00.

My application Tier 1 varied and got a refund of £1277on 04.2.2019, Seems they have only ILR app. since 04.02.2019 so i hope this is straight forward application now.

and also is there any difference between letter before action and PAP? please

Thanks
CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:49 pm
szt wrote:
Hi kiran,

gravity99
Newly Registered

Post by gravity99 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 pm

Hello, I have been a read-only of this thread by now would like to share my timeline.

Application: ILR Set(O) (5 years on T2G route)
Used Super Priority Service: YES and disappointed

10 Dec 2018:
Submitted the online application form and paid the fee as well as Super Priority fee

12 Dec 2018
Automated email telling me the application was received. Saying "It may take up to six months to make a decision" despite I ordered Super Priority.

17 Dec 2018:
Registered biometrics at Manchester Central Library.
I have scanned and uploaded all supporting documents through UKVCAS website beforehand. I have just placed everything under Mandatory > Proof of Application section

The staff there were very helpful. I have brought all the original docs but the staff just eye-balled my scans and did not ask me to show the originals except passports. They scanned my passport's photo page and pages with stamps on premise.

6 Feb 2019
Letter from HO arrived (dated 5 Feb). It was starting with "I am returning the enclosed passport(s) and other documents ..." No word of "approved" was found in there.
No other correspondence in email or paper came in. I was still suspicious.

8 Feb 2019
abhijit19's shared https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/brp-number on this thread (page 108). I went to the URL, entered my Tier 2 BRP number and seen "There is no limit to how long you can stay in the UK"
I massively thank abhijit19 for sharing this knowledge.

13 Feb 2019
The BRP arrived.

25 Feb 2019
Another letter from HO arrived (dated 23 Feb) telling me that they are refunding the super priority fee.
I was about to claim refund. They came beforehand.

20 Mar 2019
The refund arrived to my credit card.

I made no escalation nor used my local MP throughout the process. Just waited patiently.
This board was massively helpful to have some peace in mind. I wish all win settlement in the end.

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:39 pm

gravity99 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Hello, I have been a read-only of this thread by now would like to share my timeline.

10 Dec 2018:
Submitted the online application form and paid the fee as well as Super Priority fee

12 Dec 2018
Automated email telling me the application was received. Saying "It may take up to six months to make a decision" despite I ordered Super Priority.

17 Dec 2018:
I have scanned and uploaded all supporting documents through UKVCAS website beforehand. I have just placed everything under Mandatory > Proof of Application section

The staff there were very helpful. I have brought all the original docs but the staff just eye-balled my scans and did not ask me to show the originals except passports. They scanned my passport's photo page and pages with stamps on premise.

6 Feb 2019
Letter from HO arrived (dated 5 Feb). It was starting with "I am returning the enclosed passport(s) and other documents ..." No word of "approved" was found in there.

8 Feb 2019
abhijit19's shared https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/brp-number on this thread (page 108). I went to the URL, entered my Tier 2 BRP number and seen "There is no limit to how long you can stay in the UK"

13 Feb 2019
The BRP arrived.

25 Feb 2019
Another letter from HO arrived (dated 23 Feb) telling me that they are refunding the super priority fee.

20 Mar 2019

I made no escalation nor used my local MP throughout the process. Just waited patiently.
This board was massively helpful to have some peace in mind. I wish all win settlement in the end.
Congratulations!
Wondering why you submitted your passport which they returned? Normally, one has to scan his/her passport, no?

Barbieukdoll
Newly Registered
Mood:
Uganda

Post by Barbieukdoll » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello Everyone, I didn't want to start a new topic on this seeing there is already a lengthy topic about it . so here is my time line

submitted application on 16/03/19
biometric in croydon on 18/03/19

i never got any email after my biometric to confirm that my application was submitted to Home office . I also haven't received any decision or heard anything since my biometric appointment .

i noticed some people i applied before got their decision already .

My questions are

1) some people said they only got letter from home office stating that they have been granted visa . they also said that they never got any decision via email . how come is different for some people ?

2) i was told my someone that if it is a refusal , that they send you a letter rather than email decision. Shouldn't it email decision regardless of granted or refusal ?

i already called sopra and they confirmed that my application was submitted on 18/03/19 . I called home office and was told i need to wait 5 working days . I paid for super priority and i expected a decision by email at least within the stated 24 hours. It doesn't matter if is granted or refused, they need to stick to their email decision and let people know what is going on .

today is the 20/03/19 and i never got any decision or letter yet

:roll:

gravity99
Newly Registered

Post by gravity99 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:29 am

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:39 pm
gravity99 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 pm

10 Dec 2018:

12 Dec 2018

17 Dec 2018:

6 Feb 2019

8 Feb 2019

13 Feb 2019
The BRP arrived.

25 Feb 2019

20 Mar 2019

Congratulations!
Wondering why you submitted your passport which they returned? Normally, one has to scan his/her passport, no?
No I didn't submit my passport nor any supporting documents. They all sent to HO electronically through UKVCAS and they sent me a general templated "we are returning your passport and docs, BRP will be dispatched within 7 working days" letter.

I couldn't read "your ILR application was approved" from that letter and the sender was from "Temporary Migration Team" which made me feel that I may have got a temporary visa by mistake. I finally confirmed my settlement in the government's BPR check website.
The HO must have been in staff shortage at the time, I guess.

gracievanags
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by gracievanags » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:24 am

Barbieukdoll wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:17 pm
Hello Everyone, I didn't want to start a new topic on this seeing there is already a lengthy topic about it . so here is my time line

submitted application on 16/03/19
biometric in croydon on 18/03/19

i never got any email after my biometric to confirm that my application was submitted to Home office . I also haven't received any decision or heard anything since my biometric appointment .

i noticed some people i applied before got their decision already .

My questions are

1) some people said they only got letter from home office stating that they have been granted visa . they also said that they never got any decision via email . how come is different for some people ?

2) i was told my someone that if it is a refusal , that they send you a letter rather than email decision. Shouldn't it email decision regardless of granted or refusal ?

i already called sopra and they confirmed that my application was submitted on 18/03/19 . I called home office and was told i need to wait 5 working days . I paid for super priority and i expected a decision by email at least within the stated 24 hours. It doesn't matter if is granted or refused, they need to stick to their email decision and let people know what is going on .

today is the 20/03/19 and i never got any decision or letter yet

:roll:
I just got my BRP delivered this morning. No approval email or letter, just the BRP. My appointment was on Saturday at Croydon. Hopefully yours will come today or tomorrow! :)

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 am

Hi guys,

Any updates?? Does anyone received decision/letter/approvals?
Its been 18 working days after submitting my biometrics and still waiting... :roll:

Thanks,
Kiran

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:12 pm

SKiran wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 am
Hi guys,

Its been 18 working days after submitting my biometrics and still waiting... :roll:

Thanks,
Kiran
Nothing on my side. Don't know how long this will take. At least they should have mentioned what the complex issues are and which department they are dealing with.

Junaidrai

Post by Junaidrai » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:18 pm

SKiran wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Kiran
have you tried to check

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

its very useful.

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Junaidrai wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:18 pm
SKiran wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Kiran
have you tried to check

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

its very useful.
This is not working for me...My Tier 2 expired before they make a decision, so when I put the BRP number in it says it's expired, or I need my employer to do a right to work check..I still haven't heard anything from them even though I have received the refund for Super Priority...not sure what this means exactly.