ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years route on me after completing 5 years

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

WHAT A LIFE
Newly Registered
Ghana

10 years route on me after completing 5 years

Post by WHAT A LIFE » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Hello guys,i have just received similar letter from the HO.
I applied for a 2nd extension of my flr 5 year parent route in Sept 2018 and 3 days earlier i received a letter saying my application has been refused on the 5 years route,reason for this is that i have not provided sufficient evidence from my ex or official sources to confirm that i am taking and intend to take an active involvement in my child's upbringing.because of this i have now been issued with a flr for 30months via the 10year route

My question is how do this retards want me to prove the above? in my supporting doc,i included my child's school report,evidence of attending parent evenings,evidence of monthly payment to my ex for child maintenance. i wrote a covering letter that i can not provide a letter from my ex as she would not be willing to write any letter or give me any of her doc!

Right now am really furious and confused,this retards no what they are doing,this is a money making avenue for the government,refuse lots of applications like this,surely they will come back and pay over £2000 for the next 10years in each application they make!!
I mean if this retard do honestly believe i am not taking part in my child's upbringing why would they even issue me any form of leave,think about it??

WHAT A LIFE
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: UKBA forcing 10 years route on me after completing 5 years

Post by WHAT A LIFE » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:51 am

Hello guys,this is just a quick update on my previous post on the HO issuing me with a 30 months leave,on my application for extension for my 5 year route application.
to cut long story shut,i did write a letter of reconsideration to the HO on 14/02/2019 and i have just received a letter via royal mail today 20/03/2019 and the letter has over turned the previous decision and i have now been issued with a 30 months leave under the 5 year route.
I would like to thank you all for your post,because if not from the post i read about reconsideration,i would have just accepted the HO decision.

Furthermore,i would welcome any advice for my indefinite leave application.
i am due for ILR under the 10 years route in December 2020 and Sept 2021 under the 5 year route,
which do i go for? any advice is welcomed.

thanks a million in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: UKBA forcing 10 years route on me after completing 5 years

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:43 pm

WHAT A LIFE wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:51 am
December 2020
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

dreamer2

Re: 10 years route on me after completing 5 years

Post by dreamer2 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Can I ask you if you had a right for reconsideration? On my letter from HO only said that I have no right to appeal. I was granted on 10 years route instead of 5 as I misunderstood the day of application and appointment day at Premium service and they did not accept my bank statement as the money were 6 months by appointment day but not the application day. Though they could clearly see that we have the money and can meet financial requirement.