ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required - Tier 1 Initial App refused outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Urgent Help Required - Tier 1 Initial App refused outside UK

Post by msx273 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Dear All,

Applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur ( General ) priority visa advise post applicaion

Applied on 28th Feb 2019
Interview at Visa office - 11th March

Interview nature - Had an interview about business for over 70 Mininutes and it went really well, but the first question asked was out of the box as it was not relevant to my business plan, is it normal ??

At the end of the Interview, I asked interviewer when i can expect the decision on my applicaotin, the Interviewer said expect for good turn around.

Your suggestion is much appreciated.

Gentle note - I dont have Education back ground, All i have is expereince relevant to my proposed business in UK

Kindly advise.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Initial Application

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:11 pm

abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 pm
Dear All,

Applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur ( General ) priority visa advise post applicaion

Applied on 28th Feb 2019
Interview at Visa office - 11th March

Interview nature - Had an interview about business for over 70 Mininutes and it went really well, but the first question asked was out of the box as it was not relevant to my business plan, is it normal ??

At the end of the Interview, I asked interviewer when i can expect the decision on my applicaotin, the Interviewer said expect for good turn around.

Your suggestion is much appreciated.

Gentle note - I dont have Education back ground, All i have is expereince relevant to my proposed business in UK

Kindly advise.
What suggestion do you want.

You seemed to have had a good interview, now just have to wait for the decision.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:12 am

Dear Marcnath,

Thank You for swift revert

Kindly enlighten me on below questions

1) first question asked at interview was irrelevant of my business plan so I said I didn’t mention it on my business plan , is it ok ?

2) interview lasted for 70 minutes is it normal?

3) I was sent back from uk on 2010 for working extra hours on student visa , the officer at airport said that they are banning me for one year from entering uk , but I had uk visas after that , will it have any impact on tier 1

4) I applied for business visit visa on 2017 with apology letter and granted visa without any hesitation and another business visit visa on 2018 and that was granted too, since 2017 I visited uk 4 times and have no problems at immigration,

5) I applied for tier 1 from india and opted for priority service ( 5 working days ) it’s been 10
working days since applied, kindly assist ,

6) how many days they will it take to get decision after Interview and what all the next steps at home office after interview?

Thanking you in advance for your support

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:04 pm

abuhf wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:12 am
Dear Marcnath,

Thank You for swift revert

Kindly enlighten me on below questions

1) first question asked at interview was irrelevant of my business plan so I said I didn’t mention it on my business plan , is it ok ?

2) interview lasted for 70 minutes is it normal?

3) I was sent back from uk on 2010 for working extra hours on student visa , the officer at airport said that they are banning me for one year from entering uk , but I had uk visas after that , will it have any impact on tier 1

4) I applied for business visit visa on 2017 with apology letter and granted visa without any hesitation and another business visit visa on 2018 and that was granted too, since 2017 I visited uk 4 times and have no problems at immigration,

5) I applied for tier 1 from india and opted for priority service ( 5 working days ) it’s been 10
working days since applied, kindly assist ,

6) how many days they will it take to get decision after Interview and what all the next steps at home office after interview?

Thanking you in advance for your support
1) Without knowing the full details and the context, I can't make any judgement.
2) There is no normal - an interview takes as much time as the ECO wants.
3) It will have an impact in assessing your application but you don't fall under the general grounds for refusal, so it is not an automatic disqualification.
4) That is positive immigration history
5) Not sure what assistance you are are looking for. There is little anyone in this forum can do.
6) There are no set dates
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Thanks is not enough to thank for swift revert and advise.

After finishing the interview, as a Tier 1 intial applicant, how long they nornally take in average to get the decision ? I applied for priority visa

Instead of taking my ( Director ) remuneration, can I invest it on my own business for the first year , is it allowed ?

I have GBP 12,000 for my living expense which I will use it towards living and i will not take salary from my business, is it ok ??

Can I contact home office to know the status of my application ? is it ok

Kindly advise

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm

abuhf wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pm
Hi Marcnath,

Thanks is not enough to thank for swift revert and advise.

After finishing the interview, as a Tier 1 intial applicant, how long they nornally take in average to get the decision ? I applied for priority visa ==> There are no timelines and priority visa is not a guarantee either.

Instead of taking my ( Director ) remuneration, can I invest it on my own business for the first year , is it allowed ?==> entirely up to you. But any remuneration you take out may be deducted from the investment amount if there is no other income into the business.

I have GBP 12,000 for my living expense which I will use it towards living and i will not take salary from my business, is it ok ?? => Sure

Can I contact home office to know the status of my application ? is it ok ==> Sure

Kindly advise

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath for enlightening

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Hope you had a good weekend,

Marnath , will home office ask random question irrelvent to Business Plan to check the genunity and Knowledge ?

Also as I applied to Priority visa, is there any possibility to get Visa fast ?

Also can I use my same bank statement for mainatinance fund for my family as I applied for myself as I didnt appleid for my dependents yet ?

Yours suggestions are much appreciated

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 am

Hi Marcnath,

Please enlighten me on below

Hi Marcnath,

Hope you had a good weekend,

Marnath , will home office ask random question irrelvent to Business Plan to check the genunity and Knowledge ?

Also can I use my same bank statement for mainatinance fund for my family as I applied for myself as I didnt appleid for my dependents yet ?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:47 am

Dear Experts ,

will home office ask random question irrelvent to Business Plan to check the genunity and Knowledge ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:47 am
Dear Experts ,

will home office ask random question irrelvent to Business Plan to check the genunity and Knowledge ?=> there are no restrictions on what HO can ask

Also as I applied to Priority visa, is there any possibility to get Visa fast ?=> I think I answered before- priority visa is not a guarantee of any processing timeline.

Also can I use my same bank statement for mainatinance fund for my family as I applied for myself as I didnt appleid for my dependents yet ?=> no. That makes no sense. The maintenance requirement is per person

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:11 am

Hi Marcnath

Thank you for revert

The bank statement which I applied for my living expense have over GBP 12,000 for more than 90 days , so can I use the same bank statement for my two dependents as living expense per person is £3310, kindly advice

Also the visa will be stamped from Sheffield or from my local British embassy ?

Thanking you

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:11 am
Hi Marcnath

Thank you for revert

The bank statement which I applied for my living expense have over GBP 12,000 for more than 90 days , so can I use the same bank statement for my two dependents as living expense per person is £3310, kindly advice

Also the visa will be stamped from Sheffield or from my local British embassy ?

Thanking you
Yes, as long as the total amount is maintained, it should be no issue to use the same bank statement.

Local embassy

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Thank you Marcnath,

Hope to inform the good news soon.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:38 pm

Dear All,

Applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur initial application outside uk with priority service on 28th Feb 2019 , biometric done on same day.

Finished interview at VFS on 11th March 2019

Since then waiting for decision

Any suggestions??

Is this normal ?

Kindly advice and please share your comments

Kindly

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 am

Tier 1E visa could take weeks or even months to be decided. You must wait to hear back :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:20 am

Thank you Zimba, but is it a case for first time appplicant too?

Kindly advice

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:32 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:54 pm

Thank you Zimba, much appreciated

Adesai101
Newly Registered

Post by Adesai101 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Hi

Just a quick question: can you tell me which city in India did you apply from?

Thanks!

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Are you from India too ??

Whicy city you are from ?

Adesai101
Newly Registered

Post by Adesai101 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:33 am

Mumbai

Adesai101
Newly Registered

Post by Adesai101 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:47 am

So can you tell me which city did you apply from?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 am
Tier 1E visa could take weeks or even months to be decided. You must wait to hear back :!:
Dear Experts,

Applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur initial application outside uk with priority service on 28th Feb 2019 , biometric done on same day.

Finished interview at VFS on 11th March 2019

Still waiitng for deicision ?

Is there anything I Could do to speedup the process

Any suggestions??

Kindly advice and please share your comments

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:17 pm

I repeat AGAIN: Tier 1E visa could take weeks or even months to be decided. You cannot speed it up. Wait to hear back :!: :!: