ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Checking Tier 2 ICT extension application status

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aarontyt
Newly Registered

Checking Tier 2 ICT extension application status

Post by aarontyt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Looking through the post "In-country Tier 2 application timelines" I've noticed quite a few member posting date of application decided online as recent as December. Is there a way to check the application status online?

I was given this link but it's currently unavailable.
https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Anyone know if it's possible to check the status over phone with HO? (Application is still within published time frame.) Also is it possible to pay for a quicker decision from HO?

This is the 5th week since my application was submitted (christmas and new year holidays don't help) but I need my passport and BRP to leave UK in 3 weeks' time. :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Checking Tier 2 ICT extension application status

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Is there a way to check the application status online?
No there is no online service anymore. It was disabled and taken down on 12 December.

Applications can take up to 8 weeks, sometimes longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aarontyt
Newly Registered

Post by aarontyt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:47 pm
Is there a way to check the application status online?
No there is no online service anymore. It was disabled and taken down on 12 December.

Applications can take up to 8 weeks, sometimes longer.
Yeah I was too optimistic about the "within 8 weeks" time frame. Is it not possible to pay after for a quicker decision after submitting the application then?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:37 pm

No I don't believe you cant. The premium service for a same day decision would have been more appropriate to use if you had travel plans.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aarontyt
Newly Registered

Post by aarontyt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Thanks, yeah my mistake really. Fingers crossed that it will come within 17 working days from now then. :|

hiuk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by hiuk » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:57 am

Hi, How long did your BRP and other supporting documents (passport) take to arrive?

hiuk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by hiuk » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:22 pm

Hiya, I submitted my application online and have done the Biometric last week. As per the document checklist, I sent my Passport, two photographs and the document checklist(that clearly states my application reference number and other related information) to home Office. I am just curious, should I have sent COS printout as well though my application already contains the COS number. Also, if you can tell me how soon could you able to receive your passport and BRP as I am also in the similar situation where I have to travel to France for some business appointments at the end of the month.

tar72
Newly Registered
India

Post by tar72 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me how long it took to get ICT visa extension i submitted the online application on 22nd November and document was received on 28th nov.i need my passport and Brp before 19 january 2019

koush89
Newly Registered
India

Post by koush89 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm

I am also in the same league. My application was submitted on 23rd of jan and biometrics was done couple of days later. But I dont have an update about my visa yet.

I am now looking to shift to a new house where they want to check my original passport and BRP for Right to rent check. I have told them that i can produce the letter I had received for biometrics and receipt. Not sure if they will ask me for additional proofs.

Fingers Crossed.

pranay1985
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by pranay1985 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:04 pm

koush89 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm
I am also in the same league. My application was submitted on 23rd of jan and biometrics was done couple of days later. But I dont have an update about my visa yet.

I am now looking to shift to a new house where they want to check my original passport and BRP for Right to rent check. I have told them that i can produce the letter I had received for biometrics and receipt. Not sure if they will ask me for additional proofs.

Fingers Crossed.
Hi Koush,

Mine is similar condition, have you received any response yet? My 8 weeks are completing tomorrow and there is no news yet. Have you tried calling UKVI?

Anyone else can share any light please?