ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial situation CONFUSED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hazbo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Financial situation CONFUSED

Post by Hazbo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:50 am

Im abit confused as i am getting mkxed replys else where about my sotuation

Basically i have 6 consecutive payslips meeting above the salary threshhold but 3 months payslips r with 1 employer then left that job as the company was letting staff go and started a new job literally the next day and now have 3 more payslips from new employer, so 6 months payslips and bank statements in total, no breaks inbetween the 2 jobs as started 1 day after i left old job

Will this be accepted, also if not accepted is it worth paying some tax for the last year to show i made for example 19000 in the last year as a cash in hand work

wahi66
BANNED

Re: Financial situation CONFUSED

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:02 am

Hazbo wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:50 am

Basically i have 6 consecutive payslips meeting above the salary threshhold but 3 months payslips r with 1 employer then left that job as the company was letting staff go and started a new job literally the next day and now have 3 more payslips from new employer, so 6 months payslips and bank statements in total, no breaks inbetween the 2 jobs as started 1 day after i left old job

Will this be accepted, also if not accepted is it worth paying some tax for the last year to show i made for example 19000 in the last year as a cash in hand work
it does not work like that. were you register self employed in last year??
what you was doing before these two jobs???

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:13 am

Hazbo wrote:

You cannot apply under category A because you are not with current employer for at least 6 months at time of application

If you have no savings then your only option is Category B if you could satisfy these two requirement

1) your current job whether salaried or non salaried would be equal or exceed the amount you need for financial requirement ( £1800 if no kid is applying with partner )

2) your last 12 months earning including this new and previous jobs equal and exceed the amount you need for financial requirement

and no self employment route is not this easy to topup with cash . You need to register as self employed before you start anything else

Hazbo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Hazbo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:13 am

ILR1980 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:13 am
Hazbo wrote:

You cannot apply under category A because you are not with current employer for at least 6 months at time of application

If you have no savings then your only option is Category B if you could satisfy these two requirement

1) your current job whether salaried or non salaried would be equal or exceed the amount you need for financial requirement ( £1800 if no kid is applying with partner )

2) your last 12 months earning including this new and previous jobs equal and exceed the amount you need for financial requirement

and no self employment route is not this easy to topup with cash . You need to register as self employed before you start anything else
Yes what i mean is i pay an accountant to do my tax return for last year, to show i have paid tax on a £19000 salaray for example, but there wont be any bank statements of this as i could maybe say all the earnings were cash?

Ckuld i do that

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 am

in that you have to work with your accountant to figure out the evidences of receiving cash payment for example receipts etc.
however, what type of business do you think you do where everything is in cash and no banking involve at all??

Hazbo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Hazbo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 pm

wahi66 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 am
in that you have to work with your accountant to figure out the evidences of receiving cash payment for example receipts etc.
however, what type of business do you think you do where everything is in cash and no banking involve at all??
Ill find something, as long as visa can get done like that ill get it done

Just want to know if that is acceptable or if it wont work

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Hazbo wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 pm
wahi66 wrote:

well it is acceptable as long as you can justify it. that is why i said you need to figure this out with your accountant.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:06 pm

The cash earnings MUST be shown as deposits in a bank account :!: :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Hazbo wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 pm
wahi66 wrote:

Your visa will be refused simple and there is possiblity of 10 year ban due to deceit.

When I prepared tax returns for my clients, they have earned through their self-employment and have deposited those earning in their account. This shows the earnings actuall exist.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:26 pm

Double post
Last edited by ILR1980 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:27 pm

Hazbo wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:13 am
Yes what i mean is i pay an accountant to do my tax return for last year, to show i have paid tax on a £19000 salaray for example, but there wont be any bank statements of this as i could maybe say all the earnings were cash?

Ckuld i do that
You are making it very simple but this cash route is not simple. What you will tell where this cash came from? Cash in hand Employment ? Self employment? You will need to provide documentation to verify your claims and also as others mentioned cash income should be deposited in bank accounts

Hazbo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Hazbo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:45 pm

wahi66 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:02 am
Hazbo wrote:

it does not work like that. were you register self employed in last year??
what you was doing before these two jobs???
I was doing private hire taxi, all cash based

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:49 am

hire taxi may be possible. again your accountant can work this out. this cash handling must be addressed but how you gonna handle the bank statements? did you made any bank deposits during this job??

Hazbo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Hazbo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:23 pm

wahi66 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:49 am
hire taxi may be possible. again your accountant can work this out. this cash handling must be addressed but how you gonna handle the bank statements? did you made any bank deposits during this job??
No, i kept it all in cash

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:55 pm

What you are basically suggesting is that the home office will believe you earn above £18,600 purely from a letter an accountants letter.

Sadly I don’t think you have any chance of visa based on the above.

You need to evidence you earn the cash by depositing in your bank account on a regular basis. To avoid queries on the Income Tax aspect (and possibly National Insurance), you need to evidence you pay tax on the earnings, and this is what the accountant could help with.

I would suggest you seek legal advice from a company who has experience of visas for employment such as yours. Any advice on this forum is not to be taken as correct, it’s only from peoples experience.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:06 pm

On another issue...have you been operating as a licensed taxi driver :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.