ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consent form confusion set O

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

PBS dependents apply to ILR

Post by Farooqdr » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi members,
I need some clearification about the date to apply for ILR.
My faimily initial tier 1 dependents visas were issued on 12/05/14 and entered to UK ON 19/06/2014 and only absent for 70 days in the mean time from the UK. I need to know which is the earliest date for Ilr application.
Weather 28 day prior completion of five years period should be calculated from 12/05/14 or 19/06/14. If its 1212/05/14 then the earliest date is 16/04/2019.
Please reply soon.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS dependents apply to ILR

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Starts counting from initial visa issue date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

Post by Farooqdr » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Thanks for replying.
Is this make any effect their current visas expiring in 2020.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:33 am

Farooqdr wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:37 pm
Is this make any effect their current visas expiring in 2020.
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

Post by Farooqdr » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:57 pm

My next related question is can my partner and over 18 dependent apply separately on supra priority service and the rest of dependent children later on on postal service after getting ILR BY THEIR MOTHER.
THANK FOR REPLYING.

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

Document submission and appointment date

Post by Farooqdr » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:15 pm

Dear members
I am applying ILR for my over 18 pbs dependent child (tier 1 general dependent). As per rule she needs some specified documents to show her residence which should not be more then one Callander month old. Due to different date of submission of form and appointment I am confused that which date will be considered for that document, the submission of form date or the appointment date. If I can’t get the earliest appointment then the document submitted may be older then one month on the day of appointment.
Kindly guide me.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:42 am

The online submission date is the date of the application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

PBS dependents apply to ILR

Post by Farooqdr » Thu May 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Dear members,
I am British citizen through tier 1 route and now applying for my family on pbs tier 1 dependents visa to ILR. I am little confused in some things.

1) Is there is any financial requirement because my wife is not working and I am the only sponsor of the family. Can I send my tax return or any thing with the application

2) As we live in privately rented house. Is there is any need of sending the tenancy aggrement and fitness certificate? Because I read in immigration rule 319j clause H “ All arrangement for child care and accommodation in the UK must comply with relivent UK legislation and regulations “
For cohabitation documents I have other utility bills, bank statements and other letter.

3) I want to apply on standard fee. Can I get my documents (passports and other) after attending ukas appointment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 pm

1. There is NO financial requirement. You do NOT have to send anything.

2. You can send the tenancy. Not sure what you mean by 'fitness certificate'??

3. Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

Post by Farooqdr » Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Thanks for a quick response.

Regarding tenancy agreement. Is this is mandatory?
If not then I have to send another cohabitation documents because I have 5 to 6 documents other then tenancy.

Please comment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:51 pm

No it is not mandatory.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

Consent form confusion set O

Post by Farooqdr » Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi
I am just filling online set o form for my pbs dependents wife and children. There are 3 page of consent form i.e part 1,2 and 3.
When I reached to the document section one part is mandatory and the other part is other document which is compulsory to tick it. In the other documents they are asking fo
No.1) Decleration sign by me (my name) to conform consent for the home office to request verification checks.
No. 2) consent form for the home office to request verification checks on mr ( my name) for joint accounts or third party support.
I need to know which part of the consent should sign by me to cover no.1 and no.2
Just for the information we have joint account and joint utilities bills. She is not working and I am the financial sponsor.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Consent form confusion set O

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Farooqdr wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 pm
Hi
I am just filling online set o form for my pbs dependents wife and children. There are 3 page of consent form i.e part 1,2 and 3.
When I reached to the document section one part is mandatory and the other part is other document which is compulsory to tick it. In the other documents they are asking fo
No.1) Decleration sign by me (my name) to conform consent for the home office to request verification checks.
No. 2) consent form for the home office to request verification checks on mr ( my name) for joint accounts or third party support.
I need to know which part of the consent should sign by me to cover no.1 and no.2
Just for the information we have joint account and joint utilities bills. She is not working and I am the financial sponsor.
Applicant (your wife) signs part 1.
You sign part 2 and part 3 for her.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Farooqdr
Newly Registered

Post by Farooqdr » Fri May 17, 2019 10:41 pm

Thanks for your early response.
She is the applicant so she will sign part 1
I am the joint account holder so I will sign part 2.
I am the sponsor, she is not working so why I should not sign part 3 for financial support?
Are that will cover all the declarations documents asking in the list?
Please comment.
Thanks

Nadhz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Nadhz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Farooqdr wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:41 pm
Thanks for your early response.
She is the applicant so she will sign part 1
I am the joint account holder so I will sign part 2.
I am the sponsor, she is not working so why I should not sign part 3 for financial support?
Are that will cover all the declarations documents asking in the list?
Please comment.
Thanks
Please let me know what you filled in? Did you sign part 3 as well? I am in a similar situation applying for my ilr. My husband is my sponsor. We have joint utility bills but our bank statements are separate. Confused whether he should sign part 3 or not?