ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(O)/Tier2(G) definition of application date (related to payslips date)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yapolyak
Russia

Set(O) : Consent form for dependant and related questions

Post by yapolyak » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:44 pm

Dear all,

I have recently submitted an online application for the Tier 2 route ILR for myself and my partner and am currently scanning documents to submit to UKVCAS web page prior to appointment. I have three questions regarding the consent form.

1. In my application, I have answered "No" to the two following questions:
Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and
supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?
Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and
supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support
since we have separate bank accounts and I usually am the only one registered with utility companies.
However, after looking at the consent form that I need to sign, and reading this forum, I realised that my partner should probably sign Part 2 of the consent form because some letters that I will provide as evidence for our co-habilitation are in joint names (City Council, Royal Mail redirection and NHS). Is it a problem that I have answered "No" to the first of the above questions then? Technically, I think my answer was right.

2. As part of evidence for co-habilitation I was thinking to submit my partner's banking statements (in form of letters sent every three months). Should my partner then also sign a separate Part 1 consent form?

3. With regards to Part 3 of the consent form - is my Employer considered as a third party sponsor (i.e. should sign Part 3 of the consent)? In case my partner payed for ILR application from her bank account - should she sign it either?

4. Lastly, slightly off-topic, according to your experience, are letters to both of us (either in joint names or separately) approximately every three months during the period since the last granted leave sufficient as co-habilitation evidence?

Thank you very much in advance for considering to answer my questions!

yapolyak
Russia

Re: Set(O) : Consent form for dependant and related questions

Post by yapolyak » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:11 am

By further reading this forum I realised that my question 3 is wrong, so please ignore it.

However, I am especially worried about the second part of the consent form that my partner should sign (about this this forum seems to be quite clear) - is it bad that I have answered "No" to related question in the form? In general, if one thinks he/she has made a slight mistake after having submitted the form - should one provide the additional cover letter to a CW explaining the confusion? Or in this case it would be enough just to provide consent?

Also, still not clear - if a dependant has letters in his/her own name only as part of co-habilitation proof (such as NHS, HMRC, accountants, bank statements) - in principle it makes sense for him/her also to sign Part 1 of the Consent?

yapolyak
Russia

Set(O)/Tier2(G) definition of application date (related to payslips date)

Post by yapolyak » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:44 pm

Dear all,

The payslip must be the most recent one, prior to the application date. Do I understand it correctly that it is the Online Application date, not the document submission date? Basically, I applied online/paid fees at the end of March, while my appointment at UKVCAS will be in early April. Do I need to rush and get the March payslip (issued online only on the last working day where I work), or is it OK to submit the February one?

Many thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set(O)/Tier2(G) definition of application date (related to payslips date)

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:47 pm

yapolyak wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:44 pm
Dear all,

The payslip must be the most recent one, prior to the application date. Do I understand it correctly that it is the Online Application date, not the document submission date? Basically, I applied online/paid fees at the end of March, while my appointment at UKVCAS will be in early April. Do I need to rush and get the March payslip (issued online only on the last working day where I work), or is it OK to submit the February one?

Many thanks!
Date of application is the date you submit and pay online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yapolyak
Russia

Post by yapolyak » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:49 pm

Thanks a lot (also for merging the topics - I was afraid if I'll comment on my old post, nobody will check it)!

yapolyak
Russia

Post by yapolyak » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:32 am

Just in case somebody sees my post in future and wonders what the answers to my questions are.

We ended up signing both Part 1 (myself) and Part 2 (my partner) and adding a clarification letter to the CW, explaining that although I answered "No" to the above mentioned question on the form, we still send the Part 2 signed by my partner (since we have Council Tax letters etc. in both names as a cohabitation evidence).

We also did not provide bank statements for my partner as additional cohabitation evidence to not overcomplicate things - the Council Tax, NHS, some other letters (addressed to either each of us or together) as well as Tenancy agreement and extension were enough (spread out through the period since last granted leave with gaps of approximately 3 months).

The application was successful.

Good luck to all future applicants!

Chamberpot92
Newly Registered

Post by Chamberpot92 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:23 pm

yapolyak wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:32 am
Just in case somebody sees my post in future and wonders what the answers to my questions are.

We ended up signing both Part 1 (myself) and Part 2 (my partner) and adding a clarification letter to the CW, explaining that although I answered "No" to the above mentioned question on the form, we still send the Part 2 signed by my partner (since we have Council Tax letters etc. in both names as a cohabitation evidence).

We also did not provide bank statements for my partner as additional cohabitation evidence to not overcomplicate things - the Council Tax, NHS, some other letters (addressed to either each of us or together) as well as Tenancy agreement and extension were enough (spread out through the period since last granted leave with gaps of approximately 3 months).

The application was successful.

Good luck to all future applicants!
Hi there,

I’ve done the same mistake with saying ‘No” to both the boxes. I’ve been worried sick all day as I’ve only realised this morning. This post is helping a lot. I’ve just spoken to a UKIV representative and they’ve asked I write a cover letter explaining the mishap, as we do have many items in both of our names. I’ve first read it as third party.. I’m glad you got a successful application. I hope we are also accepted. Premium service centre at Croydon on Monday.