ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fred22
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by fred22 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:16 pm

FLR(M) spouse extension visa
Online submission 4th March 2019
Biometric 12/03/2019
Received an email 3 hours later on the same day that they can’t meet 24h deadline due to “complex issue...”
it has been 10 days and have not heard anything since. My BRP expires end of March. What will happen if they make a decision after it expires (refusal) and what are my options then?
Thanks

quantum456
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by quantum456 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:12 pm

My timeline of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa Application

Stage 1 application
Submitted online:19 Jan 2019
Documents reached at Home office: 22 Jan 2019
Email received that documents forwarded to Royal Society (endorsement body) : 4th Feb 2019
Endorsement Email Received : 15th March

Stage 2 application
Submitted online: 15 March 2019
Paid super priority services
Biometric appointment : 19 March 2019
Acknowledgment Email Received: None
Decision Email Received : NONE
BRP received: 21 March 2019 in post around 4:00 pm. The date on BRP is 19 March, however no decision email received.

RAJAJOB
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service Coventry

Post by RAJAJOB » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:28 pm

sprakash81 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:45 pm
RAJAJOB wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:39 pm
Hello all,

This forum is absolute treasure for UK Visa and Immigration queries. I thought I would like to share my experience.

Application type : SET (0) - Main applicant.
Previous Visa: Tier-2 General
Submitted online application on 28/02/2019
Appointment type : Super Priority - Sopra services at Coventry Central library
Fees paid : 3018.20 £ + 100 £ for Sopra services.
Appointment Date : 08/03/2019 ( Friday 12:00 pm)

Arrived 10mins before appointment time. Already attached the supporting documents to the online UKVCAS portal. No photocopies required, however your appointment letter to be printed and kept in handy. the barcode on the appointment letter is important to enable the UKVCAS officer to start your case.

1.Checked my latest passport and BRP card.
2. Asked me to do the biometrics in the cabin
3. Digital photo was taken whilst Bio metric.
4. No additional fees paid.
5. Officer went through the check list and confirmed again with me that all the documents are original and attached correctly to the login page.
6. She also confirmed that I will receive my decision in email within 24hrs as I have selected Super Priority service.

I waited saturday and sunday, no email or letter regarding the application.

On Monday 11/03/2019 - I received email saying my application is successful and BRP will be delivered in due course.

My expectation was to receive decision by Saturday itself - as we paid 610£ extra. Bit disappointed on that bit. But other than this, I am happy with the new services.
Hello @RAJAJOB,
Congrates on your approval.
What time of the day on Monday did you get the emai please?

Hello Prakash,

Sorry on late reply. I got my mail around 12.10pm.

Barbieukdoll
Newly Registered
Mood:
Uganda

Post by Barbieukdoll » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Anyone still waiting for decision and paid for super priority? I have been waiting since Monday !! No email or letter . Not even confirmation that application was received . I don’t care if is granted or refused ! I just need an answer !! 👺 . Please tell me what next to do .

Time line

Payment on 16th March
Biometric 18th March
Location - croydon

fred22
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by fred22 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Barbieukdoll wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:10 pm
Anyone still waiting for decision and paid for super priority? I have been waiting since Monday !! No email or letter . Not even confirmation that application was received . I don’t care if is granted or refused ! I just need an answer !! 👺 . Please tell me what next to do .

Time line

Payment on 16th March
Biometric 18th March
Location - croydon
Yup I am still waiting, since 12th March that I went for biometric. It has been 10 days now!!

Barbieukdoll
Newly Registered
Mood:
Uganda

Post by Barbieukdoll » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 pm

fred22 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:52 pm
Barbieukdoll wrote:

Time line

Payment on 16th March
Biometric 18th March
Location - croydon
Yup I am still waiting, since 12th March that I went for biometric. It has been 10 days now!!
wow what is really going on !! have you escalated it ? i was told to call back after 5 days from the date of my biometric to escalate the issue . was yours super priority as well ? no letter or email ? . this is very frustrating :evil:

Barbieukdoll
Newly Registered
Mood:
Uganda

Post by Barbieukdoll » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:26 am

Morning everyone , I just logged into my account and noticed that I had a refund of £100 for the biometric I paid for . This refund went in on 20th but I’m only seeing it now . I remember playing around on the ukcas website and I tried to cancel my appointment on the 21st ( I already had my biometric on the 18th ) . I wasn’t really expecting anything to happen knowing i already had my appointment.

I don’t know if this related to that or they just issued me a refund for delaying my application 😾

They confirm that they already submitted my application so I don’t know how this is possible .

Anyone got a refund from sopra ? . I had my biometric on 18th but still waiting for a decision . It was super priority. :?

fred22
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by fred22 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:42 am

Barbieukdoll wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 pm
fred22 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:52 pm
Barbieukdoll wrote:

Time line

Payment on 16th March
Biometric 18th March
Location - croydon
wow what is really going on !! have you escalated it ? i was told to call back after 5 days from the date of my biometric to escalate the issue . was yours super priority as well ? no letter or email ? . this is very frustrating :evil:
No I have not escalated it and my visa expires in less than 10 days. I received an email the same day as biometric saying they can’t decide in 24h. Yes I paid for super priority.

KRHM
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KRHM » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone will be able to advise me.

My Case
1) Me and My Wife submitted FLR(FP) on base British child(stateless)-Use Super priority service-
11/02/2019 -Corydon
2) my wife got the visa on -12/02/19
3) I received an email from home Office about exceptionally complex issues letter on 11/02/2019
4) My solicitor replied an email to the home office that which type of complex issues because his wife
approved her visa but home office haven’t replied yet
5) My solicitor 1st called to Home Office-19/02/19-result nothing(0300 1232241)
6) MP wrote letter to Home office -22/02/19- Home office haven’t replied yet
7) 2nd called (my self)-28/02/18 -she took my all details and replied me that someone called me 3 to 5
days
8) 3rd called- 4/03/19- same as
9) Home office called me and told me that you have to wait for your application I asked her how long did
take time for my application, but she replied me she cant tell me about time period.
10) 4th called-12/03/19- same as
11) 5th called -20/03/19-same as
12) I read here about pre action protocol. Can you advise me in my case am I eligible to do pre action protocol or not?

artem1309
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by artem1309 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:37 am

This post is just supposed to share my story about applying for a Tier 2 Visa using the new Super Premium Service. In case you are in a similar situation, I hope this information will give you some confidence and peace of mind - you are not alone!

First of all, I've already made a post in the "In-country Tier 2 application timelines" topic on Sat Mar 23, 2019 at 10:42 am so please refer to that post for the full timeline of my application.

Basically, my application was severely delayed: instead of the standard guidance timeline of 24 hours, I received my approval letter on the 8th working day, the decision was made by the Home Office on the 6th working day. Here is how the situation was unfolding:

08.03: I applied online using the new super priority service.
09.03: I submitted my biometric information at the Sopra Steria service centre at Croydon. 09.03 is Saturday but for the extra £100 (on Sopra Steria website) I managed to get my appointment on that date. Following that, I did NOT receive any confirmation that my application + biometrics was successfully submitted. This is totally fine as apparently, they don't send any confirmations.

I was so naive to expect the decision to be made by Tuesday the latest but that didn't happen.

13.03: I called the UK Visas service line to inquire about my application. They told me that 24 hours is a guidance timeline, but this is not guaranteed. The actual deadline for that kind of service is 5 working days. I was advised that if I don't receive my decision by that time, I should contact the service centre again for the official escalation.

18.03: Having received no feedback by the end of the week, I called them again. They sent an escalation email on my behalf and I was promised to hear back on my enquiry within another 5 working days. I was also told that I should be able to claim a refund on the super-priority service following the receipt of the official decision as the service was not delivered on time.

Just so you understand: that service centre has NO access to any information on individual applications and the best they can do for you is to send an escalation email to the Home Office and put you on hold for another week.

20.03: I received a call regarding my escalation. A lady on the phone informed me that the decision was made on 18.03 and the decision letter was posted to my home address. She gave me the Royal Mail tracking number. At the noon of the same day, the delivery attempt failed as I was not at home to leave my signature upon the receipt. Eventually, I collected the decision letter from the delivery office of Royal Mail in the evening of the same day. The letter confirmed that my application was approved and that the BRP was about to arrive in a separate envelope within 7 days.

As you might have seen, a lot of people get their approval via email. It is unclear to me why this is so inconsistent, ie why some get an email and some get a posted letter. Even the call centre representative told me that it can be either an email or a letter - that is very weird to me as it looks like a lottery.

Another funny thing was that given all the delay, I found my BRP letter in my mailbox just on the next day, 21.03. It was just dropped into the mailbox with no receipt signature required. At the same time, they denied leaving the decision letter (a piece of paper basically, not a document) without a signature.

Last but not least, I made another call to the service centre regarding the refund. They advised me to use the email below:
xxxxxx
I dropped them an email last Friday, 22.03 and still waiting for any feedback.

And the very last: throughout all this time, I was using the "Prove Right to Work" service available at https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work . I noticed that my work permit information (expiry date) was updated the day after the decision was actually made, on 19.03 and way before I received the decision letter. So I believe it makes sense to check it from time to time - just need your current (old) BRP number and date of birth.

I hope this information has been useful for some of you. I know how annoying and nervous it is to be completely unaware of what's going on with your application having paid extra £610 for the super premium service so stay strong and remember that you are not alone!

Best wishes,
Artem

Barbieukdoll
Newly Registered
Mood:
Uganda

Post by Barbieukdoll » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:25 pm

artem1309 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:37 am
This post is just supposed to share my story about applying for a Tier 2 Visa using the new Super Premium Service. In case you are in a similar situation, I hope this information will give you some confidence and peace of mind - you are not alone!

First of all, I've already made a post in the "In-country Tier 2 application timelines" topic on Sat Mar 23, 2019 at 10:42 am so please refer to that post for the full timeline of my application.

Basically, my application was severely delayed: instead of the standard guidance timeline of 24 hours, I received my approval letter on the 8th working day, the decision was made by the Home Office on the 6th working day. Here is how the situation was unfolding:

08.03: I applied online using the new super priority service.
09.03: I submitted my biometric information at the Sopra Steria service centre at Croydon. 09.03 is Saturday but for the extra £100 (on Sopra Steria website) I managed to get my appointment on that date. Following that, I did NOT receive any confirmation that my application + biometrics was successfully submitted. This is totally fine as apparently, they don't send any confirmations.

I was so naive to expect the decision to be made by Tuesday the latest but that didn't happen.

13.03: I called the UK Visas service line to inquire about my application. They told me that 24 hours is a guidance timeline, but this is not guaranteed. The actual deadline for that kind of service is 5 working days. I was advised that if I don't receive my decision by that time, I should contact the service centre again for the official escalation.

18.03: Having received no feedback by the end of the week, I called them again. They sent an escalation email on my behalf and I was promised to hear back on my enquiry within another 5 working days. I was also told that I should be able to claim a refund on the super-priority service following the receipt of the official decision as the service was not delivered on time.

Just so you understand: that service centre has NO access to any information on individual applications and the best they can do for you is to send an escalation email to the Home Office and put you on hold for another week.

20.03: I received a call regarding my escalation. A lady on the phone informed me that the decision was made on 18.03 and the decision letter was posted to my home address. She gave me the Royal Mail tracking number. At the noon of the same day, the delivery attempt failed as I was not at home to leave my signature upon the receipt. Eventually, I collected the decision letter from the delivery office of Royal Mail in the evening of the same day. The letter confirmed that my application was approved and that the BRP was about to arrive in a separate envelope within 7 days.

As you might have seen, a lot of people get their approval via email. It is unclear to me why this is so inconsistent, ie why some get an email and some get a posted letter. Even the call centre representative told me that it can be either an email or a letter - that is very weird to me as it looks like a lottery.

Another funny thing was that given all the delay, I found my BRP letter in my mailbox just on the next day, 21.03. It was just dropped into the mailbox with no receipt signature required. At the same time, they denied leaving the decision letter (a piece of paper basically, not a document) without a signature.

Last but not least, I made another call to the service centre regarding the refund. They advised me to use the email below:
HO emial not to be published
I dropped them an email last Friday, 22.03 and still waiting for any feedback.

And the very last: throughout all this time, I was using the "Prove Right to Work" service available at https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work . I noticed that my work permit information (expiry date) was updated the day after the decision was actually made, on 19.03 and way before I received the decision letter. So I believe it makes sense to check it from time to time - just need your current (old) BRP number and date of birth.

I hope this information has been useful for some of you. I know how annoying and nervous it is to be completely unaware of what's going on with your application having paid extra £610 for the super premium service so stay strong and remember that you are not alone!

Best wishes,
Artem
Thanks very much for sharing your detailed experience . I hope i hear back from them this week at least . :cry: Congrats

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:57 am

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:12 pm
SKiran wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 am
Hi guys,

Any updates?? Does anyone received decision/letter/approvals?
Its been 18 working days after submitting my biometrics and still waiting... :roll:

Thanks,
Kiran
Nothing on my side. Don't know how long this will take. At least they should have mentioned what the complex issues are and which department they are dealing with.
Any news, Kiran? Have you contacted home office?

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:08 am

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:57 am
engrwaseem85 wrote:
SKiran wrote:
Hi guys,

Its been 18 working days after submitting my biometrics and still waiting... :roll:

Thanks,
Kiran
Nothing on my side. Don't know how long this will take. At least they should have mentioned what the complex issues are and which department they are dealing with.
Nothing yet, its been exactly one month today after submiting biometrics.
I have cancelled my trip and had to change lot of plans :roll:

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:19 am

SKiran wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:08 am
engrwaseem85 wrote:
engrwaseem85 wrote:
SKiran wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Kiran
Unbelievable, don't know what they are checking.

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:38 am

SKiran wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:08 am
engrwaseem85 wrote:
engrwaseem85 wrote:
SKiran wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Kiran
1.5 months still no decision. No idea why they are taking so long.

Toni572400
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Toni572400 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Hi All,

Can someone advice, i havent slept for days now.

I submitted my application on 11 March 19 (via super priority service)

I did my biometrics on 19 March 19 didn't receive any email on 22 March recieved a letter dated 20 March saying need time for further enquiries.

Does anyone know why I recieved this letter and how long will it take to complete the process.

Thank you all for your advice and suggestions in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Toni

fred22
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by fred22 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Toni572400 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 pm
Hi All,

I did my biometrics on 19 March 19 didn't receive any email on 22 March recieved a letter dated 20 March saying need time for further enquiries.

Does anyone know why I recieved this letter and how long will it take to complete the process.

Regards
Toni
No need to worry as we can’t do anything about it. I had my biometric on 12th March and have not heard anything. At least you know the issue and it is a matter of time for you to be sorted out. For me only on biometric day received email that they can’t make a decision in 24h due to complicated issue. ( a nonsense email that they have sent to many to buy themselves time)

Toni572400
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Toni572400 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi Fred,

Thank you for your message.

And hope you will receive a positive decision soon.

Toni572400
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Toni572400 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:27 pm

fred22 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm
Toni572400 wrote:
Hi All,

Regards
Toni
No need to worry as we can’t do anything about it. I had my biometric on 12th March and have not heard anything. At least you know the issue and it is a matter of time for you to be sorted out. For me only on biometric day received email that they can’t make a decision in 24h due to complicated issue. ( a nonsense email that they have sent to many to buy themselves time)

Thank you and hope everything goes well with you.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:08 am

Hi guys,

I am going to share my experience with UKVCAS SUPER PRIORITY SERVICE.

FLR(M) EXTENSION
APPLICATION DATE :- 02/03/2019
BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT DATE:- 25/03/2019
APPROVED VISA EMAIL RECEIVED:- 26/03/2019

REGARDS,

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:40 pm

fred22 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm
Toni572400 wrote:
Hi All,

Regards
Toni
I gave my biometrics on Feb 25th still waiting for the decision. Highly disappointed and cancelled my travel plans :cry:

fred22
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by fred22 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:02 pm

Kiran,
Did you apply for FLR-m extension? Did you receive complicated issue... email?
Some are getting approved on the same day or next day and for some like us taking between 2 weeks to 2 months. Mine has been 2 weeks now. Doesn’t make sense

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:00 pm

fred22 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:02 pm
Kiran,
Did you apply for FLR-m extension? Did you receive complicated issue... email?
Some are getting approved on the same day or next day and for some like us taking between 2 weeks to 2 months. Mine has been 2 weeks now. Doesn’t make sense
I have applied for ILR Tier 2 - General route. Yes I received complicated issues email.
Looks like the wait times are increasing now to more than 2months. There is nothing we can do.. just wait.. wait and wait...... :roll:

poppingweasels
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by poppingweasels » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:27 am

Hi szt,

Yes the letter before action is the same as pre-action protocol. We basically stated within the fact that the home office has failed in its delivery promise and has caused substantial inconvenience to myself and my employer. We also gave a deadline for them to issue a decision, and threatened legal (JR) action if they failed to do so. Noting that up until we sent this letter we never received any acknowledgement of previous complaint letters.

21st July? That is ridiculous, that's even more than the 8 week standard timeframe for a non-priority application. Please do engage a solicitor to try and scare them into action at the very least.

Wishing you the very best.
szt wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:53 pm
Hi poppingweasels,

Congrats ..
Thank you for sharing your timeline,

I am also in the same situation,
I applied ILR on 28.01.2019 and received a letter saying I will get a decision by 15th February (SPV), and my wife applied for FLR- M on 7th February 2019 but till now there is no proper response
I called customer service 3 times, sent 2 letters, and finally, I reached out our MP, only generic emails,
But today I received a letter for my wife's caseworker saying they might try to process her application before 21st July 2019, this is disgraceful, am also thinking to meet solicitor, what is the letter before action is it same as Pre-action protocol? what did you mention in that?

Thank you
--
I finally got my approval via email today. They said a formal letter and the BRP will be sent in the post within 10 working days.

Full timeline:
Application: Extension to Tier 2 (General) Visa - Change of Employer
Application made: 13/02
Appointment at Croydon/Biometrics Submitted: 16/02 12.00pm

1st call to Home Office: 22/2 - hung up on me
Lawyer's call to Home Office: 25/2 - told that a decision would be made in 3-5 days
Official Letter of Complaint: 1/3 - no response to this
Letter before Action: 7/3
Follow-up call to Home Office: 18/3 11am
Home Office email response acknowledging Letter before Action: 18/3 1.11pm stating:
'We aim to complete all Super Priority Applications (SPV) within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately we have experienced some technical difficulties with the new UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service which has resulted in some delays.

Where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer we will refund the SPV fee.

I can confirm that your client’s application is now with a case worker and a decision will be made shortly.'

Email approval received: 18/3 2.44pm

I can only advise everyone to keep escalating issues as much as they can, and good luck to everyone still waiting.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm
The Home Office are now 3 weeks overdue with my decision, and it's seriously giving me severe anxiety!

Lawyer's call to Home Office: 25/2 - told that a decision would be made in 3-5 days
Official Letter of Complaint: 1/3 - no response to this
Letter before Action: 7/3 - no response yet

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
poppingweasels wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm
So, 2 weeks on and I'm still waiting...

My lawyer will be issuing a formal complaint today.
poppingweasels wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am

Hi Sear,

No, unfortunately no decision yet...anxiously waiting and hoping it'll arrive early this week.
[/quote]

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Whoever got their ILR decisions sorted could you guys please leave us your timeline before you disappear from here :?:

I want to hear from atleast one person who actually got decison made after waiting long time/complex issues/further details etc.. Probably that will cheer up a lot of us and reduces anxiety a little bit knowing that we are in the queue and nearly there..

Thanks