ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON-EEA Direct Family Member of an EU National. application form and tips

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hassan5805
Member of Standing

NON-EEA Direct Family Member of an EU National. application form and tips

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Hi all,

I am writing this message for one of my cousins.

she is a non EU national her husband and 2 kids are all EU nationals and they all moved to the UK four months ago. her husband started working soon as they arrived in the UK. they wish to apply for UK residence cards. I will be very much thankful if all of can share your thoughts and provide some guidance. My questions are;

Her husband and kids are already EU nationals so we were planning to use EEA(QP) form her my husband and kids. For her we are planning to use EEA(FM). My question are;

1- Are we right in using two separate forms or should we just use one form? if its one form that we need to use then which form should we use? if it is two separate forms then her husband is going to be the main applicant on both forms and will get H.O fees charged twice?

2-what documents do we send with application forms, we have the following documents;
(a) We have her husband 4 months payslips.
(b) Tenancy agreement in husband and wife name.
(c) Electricity bills in the non EU family member's name.
(d) Letter from husband's employer and employment contract.
(e) EU passports of kids and husband. her EU resident card.
(f) Letter from GP surgery confirming registration.
(g) Letter from kids schools Confirming their school place.
(h) Husband's bank statements, wife has no bank account yet.
what else do we need to send in with applications?

Please can I request you all to share thoughts and provide your valuable advice/guidance.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: NON-EEA Direct Family Member of an EU National. application form and tips

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Anyone

fadi81
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by fadi81 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:25 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:12 pm
Hi all,

I am writing this message for one of my cousins.

she is a non EU national her husband and 2 kids are all EU nationals and they all moved to the UK four months ago. her husband started working soon as they arrived in the UK. they wish to apply for UK residence cards. I will be very much thankful if all of can share your thoughts and provide some guidance. My questions are;

Her husband and kids are already EU nationals so we were planning to use EEA(QP) form her my husband and kids. For her we are planning to use EEA(FM). My question are;

1- Are we right in using two separate forms or should we just use one form? if its one form that we need to use then which form should we use? if it is two separate forms then her husband is going to be the main applicant on both forms and will get H.O fees charged twice?

2-what documents do we send with application forms, we have the following documents;
(a) We have her husband 4 months payslips.
(b) Tenancy agreement in husband and wife name.
(c) Electricity bills in the non EU family member's name.
(d) Letter from husband's employer and employment contract.
(e) EU passports of kids and husband. her EU resident card.
(f) Letter from GP surgery confirming registration.
(g) Letter from kids schools Confirming their school place.
(h) Husband's bank statements, wife has no bank account yet.
what else do we need to send in with applications?

Please can I request you all to share thoughts and provide your valuable advice/guidance.
they can apply online using single application and adding other family members in same application is well
they also need marriage certificate & birth certificate of both child.
last 5 year of resident proof which shows that they live together,

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 am

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I can see that online application for EEA Qp address is different and EEA FM address for post is different. how we can send applications at one address.

Thanks