ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SETm application what to photocopy ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SAMISPOUSAL
India

ILR SETm application what to photocopy ?

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 pm

when submitting ILR SETm application yes we upload all the documents and ALL PAGES OF PASSPORTS.
but do they also ask for paper photo copies of ALL PAGES of passports (including blank pages) ?

what photo copies did they ask you ?
do they take the original passport of the applicant ? if yes then they dont need all pages of it do they ?
or do they just ask for ALL pages of the sponsors BRITISH passport only ?

do they ask for just ONE photo copy of the supporting documents , such as bank statements and proof of address ? or do they ask for two ?
What has been your experience ?
our application for ILR is a SPOUSE OF A BRITISH person.. 5 year track ... at the online submit stage ..THEY ARE NOT ASKING FOR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ??????? comment please

Thank you
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR SETm application what to photocopy ?

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:07 pm

Photocopies are NOT required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

silmiya
Newly Registered

Post by silmiya » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:16 am

hi, i am also applying for the 5 yr settlement route.
regarding the marriage certificate, it is better to keep it as a supporting document even if they have not asked for it. they might reject the application saying no sufficient proof.

even i am not sure about taking photocopies, so i am just going to take 1 set of photocopies for all the supporting documents and just the page with details of our passports.

my appointment is tomorow, will let you know of the copies are necessary.
hope this helps.

and all the best for your wife's application 😊

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:21 am

silmiya wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:16 am
hi, i am also applying for the 5 yr settlement route.
regarding the marriage certificate, it is better to keep it as a supporting document even if they have not asked for it. they might reject the application saying no sufficient proof.

even i am not sure about taking photocopies, so i am just going to take 1 set of photocopies for all the supporting documents and just the page with details of our passports.

my appointment is tomorow, will let you know of the copies are necessary.
hope this helps.

and all the best for your wife's application 😊
1. You should start your own topic instead of tagging (again) onto other members threads. It is unfair to other posters and creates confusion when members respond.

2. Photocopies are NOT required when applying through the new UKCVAS system!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.