ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AccessNI or DAT1 Police check for naturalisation application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mufc69

AccessNI or DAT1 Police check for naturalisation application

Post by mufc69 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello, my wife’s application has been processing for over 1 year and 9 months we have submitted all required documents including a police check from Northern Ireland (accessNI) but this week we received a letter requesting for a DAT1, an up to date criminal check even though we have already submitted the accessNI criminal check before. On the PSNI website it says that a DAT1 can take up to 40 days to process although on the letter from the INIS it did not state that documents should be returned within 28 days. Would it be ok to submit another accessNI criminal check showing no convictions or must we submit the DAT1 they are requesting.

Delacruz007
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: AccessNI or DAT1 Police check for naturalisation application

Post by Delacruz007 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:13 pm

Hi mufc69, DAT1 form don’t take up to that realistically. I submitted mine with my application and it took 15days to arrive. They usually charge £10 but it’s free now. I did applied from Northern Ireland too since October 2018. I got second stage letter and all. I’m just wondering, did they request this after they sent you a second stage letter?

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:11 pm

My wife applied in June 2017 and we have never received a second stage letter.

Mrs P
India

Post by Mrs P » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:26 pm

I applied in feb 2017 and received second stage letter in April 2018 after few months asked psni from Northern Ireland . Since that nothing still waiting as they told last week application is on final stage stage but not with the minister yet but hopefully for next ceremony in September.. if you have sent it already you can send a letter and can confirm if they need it again and explain them it takes time to get from Northern Ireland..good luck