ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa rejected, provided 6 pay slips, HO say i provided 3

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry
fj189
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse visa rejected, provided 6 pay slips, HO say i provided 3

Post by fj189 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 pm

Dear Members,
would appreciate your help and suggestions. spouse visa has been refused with reason that sponsor's six salary slips are required while we've received last three month's slips only. Sep, Oct, Nov received, and June, July, August not received. hence we refuse. no other objection.

bank statement, 6 salary slips June-nov, employer letter, P60 all were provided. have received all provided payslips in documents that were received back.

Now, seem like HO is making a lame excuse for rejecting my application, stating that the first three month's slips are missing, doesn't seem like a clerical mistake.

question: in refusal letter it stats, "your human rights claim in an entry clearance application made on 1-12-19 is refused" does spouse visa application come under human rights application?

question: do they keep scans of documents we send? or photocopies?

question: what is best to do, appeal or reapply

question: what is the timeline for appeals, admin review possible(it's not stated on rejection letter)

question: any way to prove that I sent all 6 salary slips, as what HO is saying is a blatant lie.
thanks for your help in advance

RajaG35120
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa rejected, provided 6 pay slips, HO say i provided 3

Post by RajaG35120 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:02 pm

I think they do this on purpose as it cant be a coincidence that applicants fail to provide crucial documents so often.

Home Office are running a money making scheme!

I really sympathise with you

MKC2009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MKC2009 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:47 pm

I genuinely sympathise with you as well. This is very common now. One of my friend had exact same issue. Exact same excuse that 3 months payslips are missing. He reapplied and appealed at the same time. Appeals can take over a year.
Four weeks after reapplying he received an email that your appeal has been successful and hand in your passport for visa stamp. The very next day Gerry’s called that your passport is ready for collection. Went there collected the passport. Visa granted. Absolutely ridiculous. It’s not a coincidence. No one gets that quick reply after appeal.
It’s so frustrating that there’s nothing you can do. And just do the whole thing all over again. This is happening too often now I’m afraid.
I believe the admin review is only for applications made in the UK so your only option is appeal.

RajaG35120
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by RajaG35120 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:57 pm

MKC2009 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:47 pm
I genuinely sympathise with you as well. This is very common now. One of my friend had exact same issue. Exact same excuse that 3 months payslips are missing. He reapplied and appealed at the same time. Appeals can take over a year.
Four weeks after reapplying he received an email that your appeal has been successful and hand in your passport for visa stamp. The very next day Gerry’s called that your passport is ready for collection. Went there collected the passport. Visa granted. Absolutely ridiculous. It’s not a coincidence. No one gets that quick reply after appeal.
It’s so frustrating that there’s nothing you can do. And just do the whole thing all over again. This is happening too often now I’m afraid.
I believe the admin review is only for applications made in the UK so your only option is appeal.
Also Home Office should contact the person if further documents are required. The fact that they can pick and choose when they want to do this is ridiculous in itself.

Should be sacked the lot of them

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:18 pm

In my view which I mentioned many times earlier that best solution might be sending a checklist of documents along/without covering letter because the application form doesn't have that bit.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

MKC2009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MKC2009 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:43 am

seagul wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:18 pm
In my view which I mentioned many times earlier that best solution might be sending a checklist of documents along/without covering letter because the application form doesn't have that bit.
Yes I agree. It’s a must. Having said that my friend did all of that. Checklist, cover letter etc. There’s nothing you can do when you receive back your documents and everything is there and they claim something is missing. They’re sending the documents back including the ones they claim are missing. Annoying thing is there’s nothing you can do.

sonikhan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by sonikhan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:18 pm

This is unacceptable. Refusing because of incomplete documentation and sending back all the documentation, including the one which they claim missing; is lying on the face! This behaviour is equivalent to the crooked, cunning small timer, trying to make a quick buck. Certainly not expected out of an enforcement and government agency!

Moderators and learned members
In such cases, isnt there a speedy remediation available?
I read similar case of another forum member, he went AR route and waiting since 7 months, getting tossed over. Re applying is putting your hard earned money down the drain and getting cheated by someone knowingly.
Isnt there any grievance redressal commision or Ombudsman or any such authority?

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:44 am

sonikhan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:18 pm
This is unacceptable. Refusing because of incomplete documentation and sending back all the documentation, including the one which they claim missing; is lying on the face! This behaviour is equivalent to the crooked, cunning small timer, trying to make a quick buck. Certainly not expected out of an enforcement and government agency!

Moderators and learned members
In such cases, isnt there a speedy remediation available?
I read similar case of another forum member, he went AR route and waiting since 7 months, getting tossed over. Re applying is putting your hard earned money down the drain and getting cheated by someone knowingly.
Isnt there any grievance redressal commision or Ombudsman or any such authority?
Contact your local MP

I spent many a time writing to the home affairs select committee who review and scrutinise government actions and policies and got some decent response following the debacle of my husband's long winded case..

The only thing applicants can do is to cover themselves with a covering letter listing all documents supplied.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

sonikhan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by sonikhan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:08 am

bathanza wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:44 am

Contact your local MP

I spent many a time writing to the home affairs select committee who review and scrutinise government actions and policies and got some decent response following the debacle of my husband's long winded case..

The only thing applicants can do is to cover themselves with a covering letter listing all documents supplied.
Thanks bathanza for responding.
I went to home affairs select committee website and it clearly mentions
''Please be aware that the Home Affairs Committee is unable to investigate individual cases.''

How did you get them to intervene and help your cause?

chenymaster and fj189, you guys are up against the wall. Please do what bathanza has suggested.
May you succeed!

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:16 pm

It wasn't on my individual case but to actually complain about UKVI mistreatment and how the function as part of the government is lacking in standards. They can open reviews based on complaints.

It didn't help my case.

But I simply could not stay calm or quiet about how long people wait for a response.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

sonikhan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by sonikhan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:15 pm

Well if you are at mercy of HO's arbitrary and authoritarian policies, then I guess anything that helps create some noise should be done. I read somewhere in this forum itself, that HO rejects cases, assuming that most of them wont be appealed or contested.

There should be audit trail of all the documents provided. They should make an applicant scan all the documents and upload on the website,(and then send physical copies) so that there is no dispute at all, as to what documents were submitted and which were not.

fj189
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by fj189 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:38 pm

Thank you each and every one of you for your replies. seem like there is no option but to apply again as not able to wait 6-10 months for an appeal. really pissed at such blatant lie from HO. with such hefty fee and lengthy waiting time some decency is expected.

sonikhan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by sonikhan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Wish you luck fj189.
Please post updates and outcome as you go along your application lifecycle.

Cheers