ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum requirment for FLR(M) any other option

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dxbdxb

Dependents Applications after I Got ILR on Long Residence Route

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:52 pm

Hello Senior members,
Could you please help me regarding my dependent application, i got my ILR on 10 years route, as i mentioned earlier my T1 Entrepreneur decision was pending with my dependent, as zimba mentioned your dependent will switch to FLR(M) route.
My question is i am going to apply to register my 3 dependent born in the uk as a british national is it right?
Other 2 dpepent my Mrs and my daughter been here for 9 years, can my daughter can apply under 7 year rule? or any other route for her?
my mrs and daughter application is still with the home office do i need to write to them or shall i wait for them what they are going to decide my solicitor told me wait for them is it right to wait for them?
if i want to apply for my dependent what will be the procedure?do i need to pay an extra application fee and wait for the previous fee to be refund.
main applicant and 3 dependent application fee for the previous T1 Dependent visa is still with the home office do i need to write a letter for the refund?.
I will also get refund for IHS charges for me and my 3 dependent?
Thanks again to all members those who help me and advise me in my 1o years ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependents Applications after I Got ILR on Long Residence Route

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:59 pm

My question is i am going to apply to register my 3 dependent born in the uk as a british national is it right?
Yes.
Other 2 dpepent my Mrs and my daughter been here for 9 years, can my daughter can apply under 7 year rule? or any other route for her?
FLR(M), same as your spouse. 7 years child is not ILR but a FLR(FP) application and difficult to get.
my mrs and daughter application is still with the home office do i need to write to them or shall i wait for them what they are going to decide my solicitor told me wait for them is it right to wait for them?
Their Tier 1 Dependent extension, if that is what you are referring to here, will be refused. Why did you not apply to vary their applications to FLR(M) when you applied to vary to ILR LR?
if i want to apply for my dependent what will be the procedure?do i need to pay an extra application fee and wait for the previous fee to be refund.
Yes.
main applicant and 3 dependent application fee for the previous T1 Dependent visa is still with the home office do i need to write a letter for the refund?.
I will also get refund for IHS charges for me and my 3 dependent?
Possibly.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dxbdxb

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Thanks CR001, i did mention in the cover letter when i applied for ILR , i would like to very my application that is enough to mention in the cover letter for variation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:05 pm

But you did not vary their applications. If that is what you wrote, it only varied YOURS.

They should have completed FLR(M) and varied.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dxbdxb

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:10 pm

They are my dependent? i am the main applicant do i need to write to very my dependent application as well, still no response from home office could you please suggest me what to do next please.Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:18 pm

ILR LR on form SET LR does NOT permit dependents. If you vary your Tier 1 ext to ILR, you MUST vary their Tier 1 dep ext to FLR(M). It is NOT automatic!!

Did your dependents complete form FLR(M), pay the visa fee and IHS fee to be able to VARY their Tier 1 ext app??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

dxbdxb

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:18 pm
ILR LR on form SET LR does NOT permit dependents. If you vary your Tier 1 ext to ILR, you MUST vary their Tier 1 dep ext to FLR(M). It is NOT automatic!!

Did your dependents complete form FLR(M), pay the visa fee and IHS fee to be able to VARY their Tier 1 ext app??
I think i did a mistake i should do that,can i do it now? my partner with me from the last 9 years does she need any english course requirement? if yes what course she need to do? can she go for b1 for flr(m) that will also cover her ILR requirements when she complete her 10 years in december2019 ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:26 pm

dxbdxb wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:25 pm
CR001 wrote:

I think i did a mistake i should do that,can i do it now? my partner with me from the last 9 years does she need any english course requirement? if yes what course she need to do? can she go for b1 for flr(m) that will also cover her ILR requirements when she complete her 10 years in december2019 ?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

dxbdxb

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:29 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:26 pm
dxbdxb wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:25 pm
CR001 wrote:

Yes.
Thanks CR001 appreciate your quick response.

dxbdxb

Post by dxbdxb » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:48 pm

one more question, i have submitted online applications to register my 3 children as a british national, from the day i submitted the application will be count the variation date? or do i need to write to them? i am going to submit online documents do i need to write a covering letter to mention the previous leave application variation?
please need your advise.Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:55 pm

There is nothing you need to do regarding your UK born children and their MN1 applications. You cannot 'vary' a visa application to a citizenship application, they come under completely different processes and laws.

You ONLY need to sort out your spouse and non UK born child's visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

dxbdxb

Post by dxbdxb » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:06 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:55 pm
There is nothing you need to do regarding your UK born children and their MN1 applications. You cannot 'vary' a visa application to a citizenship application, they come under completely different processes and laws.

You ONLY need to sort out your spouse and non UK born child's visa.
Thanks, CR001 i am sorting out my non uk born child and spouse visa actually one question i am the director of a company and need to show the income requirements, what would you suggest regarding the income, i have mention 22700 with salary and dividend will that will enough to cover the income requirements?

about the british born children 2 of them applied with me under the tier1 entrepreneur dependent their passport and documents are still with the home office once they are british national home office will send the documents and fee back?

dxbdxb

Minimum requirment for FLR(M) any other option

Post by dxbdxb » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Dear senior Member.

Thanks for your continue help, i have a question about the minimum income requirement for partner is 18600 and for one child 3800, i need to apply for my mrs and one child but i don't have enough income to show the income requirements, my daughter and mrs had 9 years in the uk i have ILR, do i have any other option please need your valuable advise.
Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Minimum requirment for FLR(M) any other option

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:30 pm

FLR FP maybe.

Does your wife not work??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

dxbdxb

Re: Minimum requirment for FLR(M) any other option

Post by dxbdxb » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:34 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:30 pm
FLR FP maybe.

Does your wife not work??
no she is not working house wife, we have a disabled child, my solicitor told me apply for FLR(M), if you not qualify home office will automatically switch you to FLR(FP) is it right? or i need to apply direct FLR(FP)? thanks