ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finding a job in Ireland after studies

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Yinon
Newly Registered
Mood:
Israel

Finding a job in Ireland after studies

Post by Yinon » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Hello,

As a non-EU I'm interested in immigrating to Ireland, starting by studying there a bachelor's degree in business or economics. After that I'm interested in working in any job related to business, finance or marketing. A few occupations to for example - assistant buyer, marketing analyst, marketing assistant, economist, financial analyst, etc.

I understand that under Ireland's tough immigration rules, in order to stay in the country after study, you need to find a job that pays at least 30,000€ per year, and this has to be done within 6 months after graduating if you've done a regular B.A (level 6)., or within 12 months if you've done a B.A. with hons (level 7).

Is it realistic to expect finding such a job within 6 and/or 12 months after graduating? If not, would I have a better chance if I choose a different area of study?

Thanks

Ramsz
Ireland

Re: Finding a job in Ireland after studies

Post by Ramsz » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:48 pm

IT is the best area to study that will get you quick job in that range ...