ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying second time for schengenvisa after verdict

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Simbah
Newly Registered
Netherlands

applying second time for schengenvisa after verdict

Post by Simbah » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:06 am

I am so happy that i did find this active forum and the people behind it to help other in need.

In 2016 i applied for my wife schengenvisa in the embassy of Netherlands in Pakistan. The visa was rejected on the grounds of that she was not going back to home country because she doesn't work and lives with parents and has nothing to show except 1 reason which we gave. Very understandable and then we did go in appeal but that was also rejected. Then we did appeal in court and the judge decided in our favour and so my wife did came for 90 days and did go back as per rules.

Bad luck

Now we want to apply again for 90 days before she can come permanently as i am struggling smalll time owner.

At that time we had an guarontor a friend but now we fullfill also the 34 euro a day criteria and will use the 34 euro a day criteria.

My main question is this. we have an verdict from the judge where the judge said why immigration is not considering us honest as our story looks like that and ordered them to take new decision within 6 weeks and null and void the old rejection.

So if we apply now again how much impact has the court verdict on that case and that she went back according to rules? We are much negative in sense of that we won't get it but i am also a fighter and doesn't want to give it up.

Can someone explain which value the court order has the first schengenvisa? We have the same grounds for why she would go back.

Casa

Re: applying second time for schengenvisa after verdict

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:15 am

The fact that she adhered to the terms of the last Schengen visa will be in her favour.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Simbah
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by Simbah » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:05 pm

Has the early verdict any legal status??

can u eloaborate a little the impact then in this case that she went back on time

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 pm

Casa wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:15 am
The fact that she adhered to the terms of the last Schengen visa will be in her favour.
However, the ECO will make a decision based on the new application, apart from what I have already mentioned above. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.