ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

priorty service PAKISTAN vfs global

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alihussain
Newly Registered

priorty service PAKISTAN vfs global

Post by alihussain » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Hi all i am in the process of submitting my wifes visa application.
i have all documents and completed online forms
all is left is her biometrics witch she will do in mirpur
i was told through vfs global you can arrange a priority premium service but upon going on there website this service is not available
i also tried to see if she could it in islamabad but it was not available there either
has this service been stopped??
if so is there any other way to make my application priority/premium

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: priorty service PAKISTAN vfs global

Post by Rockinglove » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:51 pm

hi there’s no availability for priority premium service for VFs in Pakistan . U can only do priority or standard service application . Often it take 60 working days for Pakistan application.

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:04 pm

It's priority service but the website says it's not available in all centres including Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Mirpur. You can contact them for details. It's a good option to avail but since it's not working right now, just go for standard application I guess.

alihussain
Newly Registered

Post by alihussain » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Thanks for the response
They must have recently stopped this service? I know of 2 people who have had there applications processed and accepted within 30days using the vfs premium service( they did there applications approx 2months ago)
Has anyone used the priorty service? And what is the timeline like compared to a standard application?
Also I have spoke to a solicitor in Pakistan and he says the premium service can be selected when my wife goes for her biometrics, has anyone done anything similar or used this before?
Thank you for your responses

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:03 pm

I applied through priority service on 12 Dec 2018 from Lahore, documents sent 18 Dec, application ready for ECO email on 8 Jan 2019, visa stamped 16 Jan 2019, called to collect on 21 Jan, visa valid from 25 Jan. I had previous refusals and overstay and considering xmas and new year holidays, it was really quick. I would definitely recommend priority service. I have seen few other members applying through priority after me.
When you go for biometrics, they always ask you if you wanted any extra services including priority, SMS notification, etc. I paid for priority service online but paid for sms service in the centre. This is why I was saying you should call all the centres to see if they have service available. Ask her to take bank card or cash (preferred) with her, just in case the service is available in the centre.

alihussain
Newly Registered

Post by alihussain » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Thanks you for the response I will tell her to take cash to the centre and ask before hand the centre is in Mirpur so I am hoping it will provide the service
Thank you again

alihussain
Newly Registered

Post by alihussain » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi guys
So got in touch with the centre and they do provide the priorty service my wife will take the money with her and pay when she gets there along with her biometrics appointment e mail and her Visa 4 UK form and passport. what will the procedure be like can anyone tell me so I can let my wife know.
Thanks again