ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PROOF OF LIVING IN THE UK AS AN EEA NATIONAL

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Re: Naturalisation Application

Post by Irfan1648 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:27 pm

Hi,I will be submitting my application on Tuesday,
I was wondering if someone can help , in the emloyment section online form
If I was self employed some period between 2015-2016, what should be the employer name ? Employer address ?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:34 pm

Irfan1648 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:27 pm
Hi,I will be submitting my application on Tuesday,
I was wondering if someone can help , in the emloyment section online form
If I was self employed some period between 2015-2016, what should be the employer name ? Employer address ?
Your copmany name and adddress it was registered. on
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Post by Irfan1648 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:08 pm

I was self employed , sole trader , no company

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:17 am

Irfan1648 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:08 pm
I was self employed , sole trader , no company
How did you pay taxes?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Post by Irfan1648 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:46 pm

As usual , I had accountant , submitted self assessment through account

Irfan1648
Pakistan

PROOF OF LIVING IN THE UK AS AN EEA NATIONAL

Post by Irfan1648 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:03 am

Hi,
Would that be possible for any member to suggest me what sort of proof of living is required as an EEA National,
I guess it’s p60s from employer if there is any period of self employed then tax returns!
I was wondering what else can you provide ?
Do we also need bank statements for last 6 months ?
A letter from doctor confirming for how long I have been his regular patient ?
Any other letters?
I’m looking forward to hear from you guys , it will be much appreciated

hermanthegerman
Germany

Re: PROOF OF LIVING IN THE UK AS AN EEA NATIONAL

Post by hermanthegerman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:12 am

I only submitted P60s and my last pay slip. My application was accepted.
You will need to submit something for any times you may have been unemployed, such as council tax bills.

There is no need to send extra letters or bank statements.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:16 am

Irfan1648 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:03 am
Hi,
Would that be possible for any member to suggest me what sort of proof of living is required as an EEA National,
I guess it’s p60s from employer if there is any period of self employed then tax returns! Yes
I was wondering what else can you provide ? Instead of P60 you could also use a letter/s from employer/s confirming you worked for them.
Do we also need bank statements for last 6 months ? No, this is not an immigration application.
A letter from doctor confirming for how long I have been his regular patient ? Maybe, but only for periods where you don't have employment proof.
Any other letters? No
Have you reviewed the guidance for AN application?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-guidance
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Post by Irfan1648 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:40 am

Thank you so much for the clarification , about bank statements I was advised by a solicitor , you are very helpful , stay blessed

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:42 am

Topics merged!!! Please keep your question in one topic instead of starting anew one with each question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MsSteel
BANNED
Belgium

Post by MsSteel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Irfan1648 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:03 am
Hi,
I guess it’s p60s from employer if there is any period of self employed then tax returns!
I was wondering what else can you provide ?
Do we also need bank statements for last 6 months ?
A letter from doctor confirming for how long I have been his regular patient ?
Any other letters?
Hi, I've lived in the same town since arriving in the UK and requested a Council Tax statement from the Borough Council showing payments made from five years ago. I sent that statement together with the current Council Tax bill and a copy of the Title Registry showing ownership of my home. That's all I've sent. Hope this helps.

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Post by Irfan1648 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:01 pm

Thank you for your answer, we lived At one address for two years where council tax was included and we did not have contract ( landlord did not want it ) while living on that address I have employment gap of 5 months, what can I send for the proof of residency (bank statements? Car insurance certificate? House bills ?)
We travel abroad (airline return tickets?)

by the way I am family member of an EEA National so my passport get stamped whichever country I go to but while entering the Uk it don’t get stamp

Anyone in similar situation or have knowledge please share as I may submit my application tomorrow afternoon
Many thanks

MsSteel
BANNED
Belgium

Post by MsSteel » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:06 am

Irfan1648 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:01 pm
Thank you for your answer, we lived At one address for two years where council tax was included and we did not have contract ( landlord did not want it ) while living on that address I have employment gap of 5 months, what can I send for the proof of residency (bank statements? Car insurance certificate? House bills ?)
We travel abroad (airline return tickets?)

by the way I am family member of an EEA National so my passport get stamped whichever country I go to but while entering the Uk it don’t get stamp

Anyone in similar situation or have knowledge please share as I may submit my application tomorrow afternoon
Many thanks
This is what is listed on another forum focused on EEA applicants:

Documentary evidence that indicates presence in the UK during the 5 years. The form states that this can be in the form of letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departments. A sample of these documents, at least one from each of the five years, should be submitted.

• Continued presence in the country can be shown by enclosing lists of attended appointments from GPs, dentist, physiotherapist, dental hygienist and hospital consultant (i.e. hospital appointments).

• Your children's school attendance records and letters confirming you drop them off and pick them up.

• Credit card statements showing transactions made in the local area.

• A P60 from an employer would be equivalent to a letter from an employer and Government Department letters could include letters you have received from the Benefits Agency, HMRC, DVLA, or any other Government Department.

• If you don't have the items on the list above, you can send anything that has your name, address and a date on it.