ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr long residence issue with uploaded documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

doclat
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Ilr long residence 28 days

Post by doclat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:00 pm

Hello all

I entered the uk On 25.4.2009.
When do I qualify to apply for long residence.
Thank you

Casa

Re: Ilr long residence 28 days

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:18 pm

doclat wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:00 pm
Hello all

I entered the uk On 25.4.2009.
When do I qualify to apply for long residence.
Thank you
It would help if you listed your immigration history since arriving in the UK. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

doclat
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Ilr long residence issue with uploaded documents

Post by doclat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:53 am

Hello all
I have submitted an application for ilr under the 10 year route for me and my wife on the 28.3.19 with super priorty which was a saturday. I was helped in this matter by a solicitor.
Went to the biometric appointment I was told that all the documents were there. The process was quite smooth.
However, when I was going through the documents sent the next day I was surprised to see that the passports scan had part of the pages missing on all the pages. As if it was cut. Some parts of the pages was not visible.
I don't know how did happened and how I had.missed it. Very upset with self!!!!
I have not heard from the home office anything yet but it is only monday morning.
Can anyone advise regarding this. What to do!
Very concerned!!
Thank you