ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stage 2 in UK switch from another visa to ET visa

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

phongvu
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Stage 2 in UK switch from another visa to ET visa

Post by phongvu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:32 pm

Hi,

I got an endorsement letter and am preparing for stage 2 inside UK. Although stage 2 is also important in the whole process of visa, very little concerns about it. I raised question around stage 2 here (my personal concerns) to clarify the stage 2:

1. Is it only 3 required documents to be submitted at the Visa Appointment center: Current Resident Biometrics, Passport, and printed endorsement letter?
2. Is there any interview for this stage? (if yes, please share the sample questions)
3. As visa guideline, it takes up to 8 weeks to return the result, is there any way to get the result faster?
4. Is there any case got refusal in this stage?

Cheers

confuseddesi123
Mood:
India

Re: Stage 2 in UK switch from another visa to ET visa

Post by confuseddesi123 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:55 am

Hi,

Could you please assist me to apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa as I am currently holding Tier 2 ICT Long Term Visa?

Please contact me here ot happy to share my personal details.

Thanks and Regards!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:01 pm

confuseddesi123 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:55 am
Hi,

Could you please assist me to apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa as I am currently holding Tier 2 ICT Long Term Visa?

Please contact me here ot happy to share my personal details.

Thanks and Regards!
You are not permitted to post any form of personal contact i formation on the forum for your own safety. We have 100s of scammers and spammers trawling the forum daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

WRWR
Russia

Post by WRWR » Wed May 01, 2019 2:30 pm

I just wanted to answer the questions of original topic starter. Just in case if someone finds this topic later.
1. Is it only 3 required documents to be submitted at the Visa Appointment center: Current Resident Biometrics, Passport, and printed endorsement letter?
You will get the specific list of required documents after completion of online application form for stage 2, but before booking the appointment. I personally had to submit 4 documents: 3 listed above and Police Certificate.
2. Is there any interview for this stage? (if yes, please share the sample questions)
Never heard about interviews for Tier 1 ET. Even if it happens, it's an extremely rare occasion.
3. As visa guideline, it takes up to 8 weeks to return the result, is there any way to get the result faster?
You may apply for Super Premium Service and normally get results in 24 hours. This option costs more than normal application.
4. Is there any case got refusal in this stage?
Yes, there is such chance. It's called "General ground for refusal", or something like that. Basically, it's about fraud, forgery, dishonesty, false information. It is not specific for Tier 1 ET route, it's just about general checks.

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Post by sptula » Tue May 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Hi,

How long does it take to get decision on Stage 1 Endorsement decision since you submitted online applications

My application was submitted online on April 25th.... yet waiting to get acknowledgement

I understand acknowledgement should come in 5 days time but not in my case yet