ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zee khan
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed

Post by Zee khan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:23 pm

Dear members and administration,
I would like to appreciate the the valuable work you all are doing here. I'm seeking help regarding my ILR appointment issue.
Basically I submitted my application and booked super priority appointment for 12th of April. Later I realized that I wont be able to attend my appointment on that day. So I intend to reschedule it but by mistake I cancelled it, and they refunded super priority appointment fee £710. I tried to rebook super priority or priority appointment but the system didn't let me do so. I contacted customer service and they are saying that I can't rebook super priority or priority appointment at all now and that my application will be treated as normal application now. My question is:
1- is there any way I can rebook my super priority or priority appointment by paying the fee again
2- if I withdraw my application and reapply will I get refund of my fee (£2389)? Provided that I haven't sent the signed declaration form yet.
If so then I can reapply and get super priority appointment, though I will have to pay £199 extra as fees have gone up.
Or if these is any other way to resolve this problem and get priority or super priority appointment again?
Will be very grateful for your valuable advice. Regards

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent help needed

Post by aman90 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Try calling again and speak to a manager or supervisor explaining ur predicament, the online system was confusing and instead of rescheduling got cancelled, and that you must apply for super priority as it'll cause you unnecessary hardship. Its also a business so I believe they would like the super priority fee.
Fees are non refundable and the process to try for a refund could be an arduous process but Im not sure as I've never been in this situation.

Zee khan
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed

Post by Zee khan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Dear members and administration,
I would like to appreciate the the valuable work you all are doing here. I'm seeking help regarding my ILR appointment issue.
Basically I submitted my application and booked super priority appointment for 12th of April. Later I realized that I wont be able to attend my appointment on that day. So I intend to reschedule it but by mistake I cancelled it, and they refunded super priority appointment fee £710. I tried to rebook super priority or priority appointment but the system didn't let me do so. I contacted customer service and they are saying that I can't rebook super priority or priority appointment at all now and that my application will be treated as normal application now. My question is:
1- is there any way I can rebook my super priority or priority appointment by paying the fee again
2- if I withdraw my application and reapply will I get refund of my fee (£2389)? Provided that I haven't sent the signed declaration form yet.
If so then I can reapply and get super priority appointment, though I will have to pay £199 extra as fees have gone up.
Or if these is any other way to resolve this problem and get priority or super priority appointment again?
Will be very grateful for your valuable advice. Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:04 pm

Topics merged!!

What visa route to ILR are you applying under??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zee khan
Newly Registered

Post by Zee khan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Thanks for providing help. I applied for ILR on long residency route.