ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Every time same reply from the HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ilrsetm

Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 pm

Hi there,
I have applied for my BC on 30th Jan2019 as a BC spouse three years residence route.
I have received a couple of emails replies from the HO is as below please i need the expert comments on it.while i know my application is not yet allocated to the CW but what does it mean its still going through the checks if yes so what kind of they said somewhere replied to others that internal and external checks.but in my case only the same reply they have sent me three or four time in thses 56 days of my application today.I know that normally if an application under checks going on they clearly says as i have seen here with other applicants posts here.
Thank you for your e-mail.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 30th January 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

R-graphite
Mood:

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by R-graphite » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:57 pm

These replies are not very reliable. I’ve done the same and got the same answer. I applied on 5th feb not long after you did. I noticed though that they are going through application that were done online and submitted by post first or at least quicker!
Ilrsetm wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 pm
Hi there,
I have applied for my BC on 30th Jan2019 as a BC spouse three years residence route.
I have received a couple of emails replies from the HO is as below please i need the expert comments on it.while i know my application is not yet allocated to the CW but what does it mean its still going through the checks if yes so what kind of they said somewhere replied to others that internal and external checks.but in my case only the same reply they have sent me three or four time in thses 56 days of my application today.I know that normally if an application under checks going on they clearly says as i have seen here with other applicants posts here.
Thank you for your e-mail.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 30th January 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:02 pm

R graphite,did you contact the HO for your application updates? Have you received the same answer if yes so it means are in the que then to allocate to CW but how can we get to know that our applications has already gone through the checks or still in checks ?

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:18 pm

You can’t. All you can do is wait. I am still waiting.. but if you look at the February timeline the only people who got approval so far have sent their document by post. Did you send your document by post or was it all online?
Ilrsetm wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:02 pm
R graphite,did you contact the HO for your application updates? Have you received the same answer if yes so it means are in the que then to allocate to CW but how can we get to know that our applications has already gone through the checks or still in checks ?
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

odat
Jordan

Post by odat » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:47 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:18 pm
You can’t. All you can do is wait. I am still waiting.. but if you look at the February timeline the only people who got approval so far have sent their document by post. Did you send your document by post or was it all online?
Ilrsetm wrote:
I applied on 4/2 and send my documents by post and still waiting

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:48 pm

Yeh.. all in the same boat my friend. Got no idea what the delay is for...
odat wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:47 pm
R-graphite wrote:
Ilrsetm wrote:

fazchic
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by fazchic » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm

I really do wonder what's causing the delay. I submitted everything online on 30th Jan and it bugs me to see that those who submitted by post after 30th Jan have received their approval. Wasn't the idea behind the whole shifting to online+UKVCAS (and corresponding higher fees) to process applications in a more orderly manner and increase efficiency?

It reminds me of when I went through 3 hours of waiting at the so-called Premium Lounge to submit my ILR application. They were not following the numbering system at all and it was only after I kicked up a fuss that they agreed to let me in for my Biometrics to be taken.
odat wrote:
R-graphite wrote:
Ilrsetm wrote:
[/quote]

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:27 pm

Yep I totally share your frustration. From the February timeline it does clearly appear the 4 approvals were for people who sent documents by post. It could be a coincidence but statistics usually is not coincidental!
fazchic wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm
I really do wonder what's causing the delay. I submitted everything online on 30th Jan and it bugs me to see that those who submitted by post after 30th Jan have received their approval. Wasn't the idea behind the whole shifting to online+UKVCAS (and corresponding higher fees) to process applications in a more orderly manner and increase efficiency?

It reminds me of when I went through 3 hours of waiting at the so-called Premium Lounge to submit my ILR application. They were not following the numbering system at all and it was only after I kicked up a fuss that they agreed to let me in for my Biometrics to be taken.
odat wrote:
R-graphite wrote:
Ilrsetm wrote:
[/quote]

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi R graphite and Fazchic,
I m agree with you guys and i have also done online not by post.
I have submitted bit earlier then you guys..30th Jan2019
Yeah Fazchic have also submitted on the same date as i did.
My question is still remains that wether they carries their checks or just in que to next step of checks..

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Post by joeano353 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Have some thought for those replying to applicant's queries. Imagine people asking queries every 2 days. Do you expect the file to be updated on an hourly basis? The system is updated when the file moves to a different level. First they will requests various depts like hmrc, crb etc to send their reports. Once all the reports are received they go to the case worker. Thats when they say its now with the case worker
and u will be advised as such. I see people sending 3 emails a week and expect updates. The responder will not have any information because the information is not accessible.
HO keeps its operations secret so why do u think u will receive updates until the case is decided?

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi Joeano,
Yeah you right but the thing is which make the applicant panic is waiting and some get their decision quick while others in que for a long wait.
The check process what do you think is different for each applicant but the departments may take the same time to respond back to the Homeoffice.

Konsog

Post by Konsog » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:43 am

Ilrsetm wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:33 pm
Hi Joeano,
Yeah you right but the thing is which make the applicant panic is waiting and some get their decision quick while others in que for a long wait.
The check process what do you think is different for each applicant but the departments may take the same time to respond back to the Homeoffice.
There's any number of reasons why your application might be taking longer than others'. But bear in mind that each application is unique, so although the timelines give you a rough estimate of how long it might take, it's also different for each person. Also, if you only applied on the 30th, it really hasn't been that long. I know what it's like, I've been there. But just try to think about something else for the next few weeks, otherwise it will be like watching paint dry. Good luck!

fazchic
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by fazchic » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:29 am

The frustration is more to do with the fact that we are kept in the dark indefinitely. Since they were able to send an email telling us that our application is with a case worker, it boggles me that they can't send another email to let us know when/if it's been approved (let alone which stage the application is at). Instead we are forced to have faith in snail mail - which in the case of where I live - sometimes get sent to the wrong address and won't necessarily get redirected.

difficult_guy

Post by difficult_guy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:36 am

I have got my ILR at end of Oct 2018. Now I have applied for naturlisation at first week of Jan 2019 via online. Then posted documents with reference, pictures, biometric etc. I had confirmation email next day but I have NOT heard back from them yet.

I know they (HO) may take uptp 6 months but I can see on this forum that most of people has got their naturalization already sorted, even for the guys who applied after me.

What do you suggest and what email address do you use to contact with home office?

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Hi there,
I have sent an email to get updates and in response they replied me that your application is in the que.
So whta does it mean?

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Post by joeano353 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:06 pm

It means Wait!!!
There are others ahead of you so your case will begin processing when they finish those ahead of you.

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Yeah i know that but was wondering wether waiting for to get the checks complete but i think all check have done and in que to allocate to CW.
Am i right?cos in que means to wait to allocate to CW for making the decision of application. Not in checks anymore

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:43 pm

No one knows unfortunately!
Ilrsetm wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:23 pm
Yeah i know that but was wondering wether waiting for to get the checks complete but i think all check have done and in que to allocate to CW.
Am i right?cos in que means to wait to allocate to CW for making the decision of application. Not in checks anymore

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 pm

I have received the email the other day fro HO to my email response.
They said your application is que.
I had asked wether is in que to allocate to CW.they said yes is the que

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:42 pm

Any update on your case? I applied on 5th Feb and still waiting as well... It is just frustrating!
Ilrsetm wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 pm

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:44 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:42 pm
Any update on your case? I applied on 5th Feb and still waiting as well... It is just frustrating!
Ilrsetm wrote:
It's only two months so far ....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:44 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:42 pm
Ilrsetm wrote:
It's only two months so far .... and you can't count weekends or holidays ....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Post by joeano353 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 am

The people who answer your emails have no access to the process. That is a totally separate department probably located in another city. Why can applicants not understand that? Sending them emails every 2 days is disrespectful. Its like they are lying. Every email and response you receive is logged in and when the call centre people see the number of queries from a single applicant, imagine their mood.
Everybody is anxious to know the fate of their application. When they say 6 months its with a margin for safety. Most are decided within 3 to 4 months. But constant badgering about your selfish anxiousness even here is very impolite.
Nobody here can give you a definite date. Even case workers, if you knew them personally would be unable because they are not allowed to discuss their cases. So be patient and wait instead of boring people with the same question. "When will I get my approval?" After a month of repeating that question without an answer use common sense.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:43 am

First of all, I accept the fact that continuously emailing is not the right method to deal with the situation.
Now that is clear.

I believe that your post is impolite and unsympathetic. You’re not in any position (as no one is) to undermine anyone’s anxiety or the seriousness of it or the actions taken by an individual to cope with it.

Emailing a civil servant, although it becomes pointless at some point is not a crime, not an offence and not immoral. Applicants are allowed to do so and the civil servant has the option to reply or ignore.

It’s not just that I find your reply impolite but I find it ignorant as well, if you managed to read previous threads about this you would’ve known that sometimes it is possible to get an update through email if you request it.

I am sorry, but claiming or hinting that case workers may act upon ‘mood’ after looking at the number of emails an applicant has sent is a lie. A case worker acts upon the facts he or she has infront of them and not mood.

It is shameful to see people just undermining other people’s anxieties. I like this forum because it provides help for applicants and also create a sense of community . Don’t ruin it with your unsympathetic, unnecessary self-frustration!

joeano353 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 am
The people who answer your emails have no access to the process. That is a totally separate department probably located in another city. Why can applicants not understand that? Sending them emails every 2 days is disrespectful. Its like they are lying. Every email and response you receive is logged in and when the call centre people see the number of queries from a single applicant, imagine their mood.
Everybody is anxious to know the fate of their application. When they say 6 months its with a margin for safety. Most are decided within 3 to 4 months. But constant badgering about your selfish anxiousness even here is very impolite.
Nobody here can give you a definite date. Even case workers, if you knew them personally would be unable because they are not allowed to discuss their cases. So be patient and wait instead of boring people with the same question. "When will I get my approval?" After a month of repeating that question without an answer use common sense.

Ilrsetm

Post by Ilrsetm » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi R graphite,
Im totally agree with you his post is not to less the anxiety of applicants here but get their stress of waiting aggravating.
I appreciate your response to joan.