ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitors visa name issue..pls help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adi21
Bangladesh

Visitors visa name issue..pls help

Post by adi21 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:40 am

Hi, I want to invite my parents to come in UK as I'm pregnant. But here is some name issue. Pls help.

1. My father & mother name in my passport, marriage certificate, UK application form ( while applying provided)_ Mohammad ABC , shahana ABC

2. My parents passport both of them name are same as my passport n UK application.

3. But their national identity card, bank statement contains .
MD ABC
Sayeda shahana ABC..( in my passport sayeda is missing)

Now I'm very confused how should they apply or any other way that can be proved that they r same person. ?

Pls help.

MochiPet
Newly Registered

Re: Visitors visa name issue..pls help

Post by MochiPet » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:02 am

Hi, they would need to get a certified document to say that your parent’s name (ABC) and parent’s name (w/ Sayeeda) is one and the same. They need to have this authenticated and sealed by a solicitor . Attach this to their application documents.

I had the same issue with the spelling of my name being different on my documents and I was the sponsor to my parents in law.

Good luck.

MochiPet

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:34 am

MochiPet wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:02 am
Hi, they would need to get a certified document to say that your parent’s name (ABC) and parent’s name (w/ Sayeeda) is one and the same. They need to have this authenticated and sealed by a solicitor . Attach this to their application documents.

I had the same issue with the spelling of my name being different on my documents and I was the sponsor to my parents in law.

Good luck.

Hi
Thanks.
So can you please Also advice how should they fill up application form? According to passport? Or according to affidavit doc ?

As their a part of first name is missing in passport. Where as bank statement contains full name.

Thanks .

MochiPet

MochiPet
Newly Registered

Post by MochiPet » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:08 pm

As I am using my Passport name as my official name (it was a case of varying Maria to Mary and Marie) I used my passport name.

Also, inject the actual reason for the discrepancy. e.g., clerical error or system not accepting 2nd entry for 2nd name (like NHS in here just uses Marie, when I actually have other given names).

Hope this helps. Good luck.

MochiPet

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: Visitors visa financial issues

Post by adi21 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:41 am

Hi,

Regarding financial security.my parents have FDR around 20lakh tk ( 20000 pound) n in savings account around 5000 pound. Is that enough? Or need to increase savings account money? Or any thing else?

Please help