ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk visa refusal and appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gareth33
Newly Registered

Uk visa refusal and appeal

Post by Gareth33 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi i have recently been refused my application to stay in the uk based on my human rights. I applied on the grounds that my whole family is here and i have no ties to the country of my birth. Would anyone out there be able to assist me in how i would go about my appeal. It would be much appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Uk visa refusal and appeal

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:08 pm

Useful to state your full UK immigration history and how long you have been in the UK :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gareth33
Newly Registered

Post by Gareth33 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:11 pm

Iv been in the uk now a year and 2 months a orginally came on a 6 month visit visa and applied just before my visa ran out and i have been to the UK 3 previous times before to visit family

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:32 pm

If I may ask, how old are you and what are your families immigration status in the UK??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gareth33
Newly Registered

Post by Gareth33 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:34 pm

I am 31 my mom is ancestral visa my step dad is on a brithish passport my aunt and uncle are on british passports my sister and step brother are on british passports my other uncle and gran are on ancestral visas

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Post by gagsgahra » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Free immigration advisor consult them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moderator edit: Please desist from posting links to Immigration Agencies. Also, the agency you recommended charge for their services.