ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If no deal / delayed brexit will settlement scheme still fully open on 30 march

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anamkhan
Afghanistan

If no deal / delayed brexit will settlement scheme still fully open on 30 march

Post by Anamkhan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:58 am

Hello

In the event of no deal or a delayed brexit, will the EU settlement scheme still fully open on 30 march or will that be delayed or cancelled .

Any ideas ???

kamoe

Re: If no deal / delayed brexit will settlement scheme still fully open on 30 march

Post by kamoe » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:15 am

If no deal, the more reasons to open it fully.
If delayed, I do not think there is a clear answer. it could either open fully, or get delayed to the same date Brexit is delayed.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Neonleon
Newly Registered

Re: If no deal / delayed brexit will settlement scheme still fully open on 30 march

Post by Neonleon » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:12 am

Anamkhan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:58 am
Hello

In the event of no deal or a delayed brexit, will the EU settlement scheme still fully open on 30 march or will that be delayed or cancelled .

Any ideas ???
@ Anamkhan, hope you had your answer as applications are fully open but you need to phone📱 EU Settlement team in the UK 🇬🇧 to get the Surinder Singh route forms delivered to your address in the UK.

I have posted the below in your another reply but someone told me you will get an email notification if another person replies directly to your post, hence the repetition here as I am desperately trying to get an answer from those who have recently entered the UK 🇬🇧 using article 10 or Non-EEA family members of an EU 🇪🇺 citizen card issued in one of the EU member states.

Please read my post in the below link and I believe that you can answer one or may be all of my questions.

eea-route-applications/uk-immigration-s ... 78171.html

Please could you share if the UK 🇬🇧 immigration officer (at the port of your entry) stamp your family member's passport or not? And if yes, what type of stamp was it i.e. normal visitor entry or a special stamp in a different format (some people say ink pad stamp) or the UK immigration didn't stamp the passport at all.

I think you can fit the missing link to my questions. It may be easier for you to see your family member's passport to find out the type of stamp. A normal visitor entry stamp has 4 numerical numbers in the middle with entry date. Many thanks 🙏

Anamkhan
Afghanistan

Post by Anamkhan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:42 pm

Thank you for your reply . My husband entered UK with german issued residence article (article 10), his passport was stamped with ‘addmitted under Eea regulations 2016 “ immigration officer number and date when he entered . No expiry date etc .

This was in Feb

Again he entered UK with his residence card. This time
No stamp needed as he already had stamp .

Hope it helps

Neonleon
Newly Registered

Post by Neonleon » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Anamkhan wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:42 pm
Thank you for your reply . My husband entered UK with german issued residence article (article 10), his passport was stamped with ‘addmitted under Eea regulations 2016 “ immigration officer number and date when he entered . No expiry date etc .

This was in Feb

Again he entered UK with his residence card. This time
No stamp needed as he already had stamp .

Hope it helps
Thank you Anamkhan 🙏. Was it Feb19 this year? And no expiry is good, as normally they write 6 months. Just freaking out on our stamp issue, hence asking everyone and found your posts asking questions relating to SS route. Thanks again.