ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Auk333
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Auk333 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:55 pm

fmg wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:31 pm
Auk333 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:14 pm
fmg wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:54 am
Auk333 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:30 pm

hi is it your first application ?is it flr fp partner route ?.are they start giving right of appeals now a days?
Hi there,

Yes it was our first application, FLR(FP) partner route. There was an automatic right of appeal with the refusal, I believe it’s always been this way but I could be wrong.
Hi fmg thanks for your reply
Can you share your case history if you can .
My 2 application refused without right of appeal.never been over stayer 39e apply on me.
Still on reporting conditions.
They accept flr fp application on British partner route or do you have any kids as well ??
Thank you

Hi Auk333,

Visitor visa overstayer by 4 months. Submitted FLR(FP) Partner Route based on Human Rights Article 8. Never had to report and have no kids.

It was always my understanding that these cases have automatic right of appeal. I'd suggest you speak to your solicitor if you have one.

What I've learned from this experience is that the HO makes plenty of mistakes and if you have a strong case you will eventually get your leave to remain, it's just a matter of how long it takes the HO to reach that decision.

Again, I wish you the very best of luck. I know how excruciating the wait can be.
Thank you so much fmg. I really appreciate your kind reply. Well my every thing is strong enough but I don’t have any positive hope from the home office.
I am glad your application been accepted
Thanks a lot

rjkshr9

Post by rjkshr9 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:56 am

[quote=shade post_id=1736463 time=1548974805 user_id=126816]
Hello Shay007,
Did you hear anything back since then? I received the same letter yesterday along with my documents bundle excluding passport. The letter says all required documents has been scanned and any id documents will be retained until a decision is made. Mine was FLR HRO but the nature of letter was same so it would be be great to know if you had a positive outcome. I'm also reporting every 2 months.

Hi Shade,

I received the same letter today, HO retained passport, did you received decision?, how long it took?

Simonee_omari186
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by Simonee_omari186 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:39 pm

Does anyone have a similar case to mine?........ Can i get reply please im really worried

Prettymum

Post by Prettymum » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Simonee_omari186 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:41 am
Good night all..... Ive been following the conversations for a while and was wondering if could seek some advice. Ive recently submitted an flp parent of british child application in december 2018. I am an overstayer for almost 10 years. I gave birth to my child on the Nhs paid half the bill and paying the the balance in monthly installments. Im living in the same house as my child's father as i have no place else to go (we are no longer together but he has allowed me to stay in his 3 bed property) My ex works full time and in shifts so i have sole responsibility for my child.. Do i have a strong case?.....any advice would be great appreciated... Thanks in advance
Yes you have a strong case. Am sure you will be granted 10 years parent route.

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:31 pm

God is great!!!!!! Good news
My application has just been granted

Flr(fp) 10years partner route
Submitted December 2018
Biometric done 16 January 2019
Granted 28 March 2019
Documents, passport and brp received 1st April 2019
Just 3 months!!!!
God is great
History:
Always visiting the UK since 2013, met my partner growing up back home, we broken up and rekindled our love here in the UK in 2013. Continued visiting until we welcomed our child in 2015. Decided to stay and overstayed since 2016. Partner is on ILR and our child is British. Couldn’t show cohabitation for 2year as I didn’t have right to work or remain. Applied through a solicitor with faith. Leave granted under exceptional circumstances that I have a real with a British child.

Godluck to all those waiting

ForeverHoping
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ForeverHoping » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Adenet wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Submitted December 2018
Granted 28 March 2019
Just 3 months!!!!
God is great
History:
Always visiting the UK since 2013, met my partner growing up back home, we broken up and rekindled our love here in the UK in 2013. Continued visiting until we welcomed our child in 2015. Decided to stay and overstayed since 2016. Partner is on ILR and our child is British. Couldn’t show cohabitation for 2year as I didn’t have right to work or remain. Applied through a solicitor with faith. Leave granted under exceptional circumstances that I have a real with a British child.

Congratulations!!
Your situation is almost identical to mine and my partners but we applied in November and still waiting. Hopefully we hear soon. Your post has given me hope :D

Simonee_omari186
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by Simonee_omari186 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:52 pm

Thanks for the encouraging words Prettymum

Ane
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ane » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi everyone😀😀😀😀
Alhamdulilah ! We got visa on seven years children rule.we submitted our seven year evidence with asylum claim and home office granted visa on private life.It took us 4 years to get status.please dont loose hope.

joebeyue
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by joebeyue » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:21 pm

Alaga247 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:31 pm
The long wait is over got my brp card this morning...goodluck to those of you waiting
Did u get an email,or text or call to arrange delivery of ur biometric card and other stuffs

joebeyue
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by joebeyue » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Adenet wrote:

Submitted December 2018
Granted 28 March 2019
Just 3 months!!!!
God is great
History:

Congratulations still waiting to hear from the home office,did u receive a text or email or call to arrange delivery of ur documents and bro??

Rebaz85
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rebaz85 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:05 pm

"...issues relating to European Convention on Human Rights/complex nature/falls outside normal service standards........ What dose it mean?????
How long dose it take to get a decision on this case?
I am married for about six years, I live with my partner for about 5 years, we have 2 kids, my husband and my kids have British passport.... Why it is complex???
... Is this an automatic letter for everyone????
I applied for FLR(Fp) since 3/August /2018
I am still waiting.... :?: :!:

I do not see any complexity in my case, except having an European risidence card.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Rebaz85 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:05 pm
"...issues relating to European Convention on Human Rights/complex nature/falls outside normal service standards........ What dose it mean?????
I am married for about six years, I live with my partner for about 5 years, we have 2 kids, my husband and my kids have British passport.... Why it is complex???

I do not see any complexity in my case, except having an European risidence card.
If you fail to qualify under FLR(M), any FLR(FP) application would be considered as complex. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Rebaz85
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rebaz85 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:53 pm

joebeyue wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:52 pm
Adenet wrote:

Submitted December 2018
Granted 28 March 2019
Just 3 months!!!!
God is great
History:

Congratulations still waiting to hear from the home office,did u receive a text or email or call to arrange delivery of ur documents and bro??
No. All documents delivered to solicitor the same day but separate post man.

Mat135
Newly Registered

Post by Mat135 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Monz wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 pm
Mat135 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:10 am
Sk10 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Hi all, wanted to share my story.
We had our hearing on 7 year route in June 2019But we did not want to waist time till then also my solicitor advised to go for super priority just for my son which we did on 12th feb and got visa the next day. Now applied for reconsideration, also got email from home office that reply can be expected within two weeks.
Got email from home office today saying appeal is withdrawn and visa will be granted😁😁😁
Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!
It is worth paying for super priority rather than waiting months on appeal.
Vini81 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm
Dear all,

Can anyone recommend a good barrister to act in our case at the hearing? I have decided to prepare the bundle myself and parted ways with my solicitor. I need to contact a barrister via direct access so if anyone here has experienced good service from a Barrister(even if it's been arranged by their solicitors), would you please provide a reference so I could contact them?

I'm not sure if recommendations are allowed on this forum, if not, apologies.

If anyone can also share their experience preparing their own bundle, tips would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Hi sk 10,
I made a flrfp application in November 2017 on basis of 7 years rule for my elder child and the application got refused in October 2018. Had our hearing in January 2019 in Birmingham and received the judges decision last week. Judge has dismissed the case and we have to either re-appeal or to do a fresh application. I am so happy to hear your success.... I have pure immigration history, entered to the UK in January 2011, no English test matters as I have done ielts, my elder child is been living in the UK for more than 8 years now, the second child who is born in the UK is 6 years and 9 months old will be 7 in 3 months. Everything is so pure but judge say no for the same reasons what home office refused our case, as we are family and only my elder child is qualified he has to go back to my home country as a family unit. I am so desperate atv the moment, feeling helpless. Can't afford to do a fresh applications as it will cost over 8000 for 4 of us. They have increased the health surcharge as well, what do you think the best option for us. Already we've been waiting more than a year and a half I'm really not sure how long it will take for a upper tribunal hearing.
Please let me know your ideas, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Our case is exactly same .whats your elder child’s age? Our is 12 years spend 8 years here .V done our appeal in Feb waiting for decision.solicitor said probably won’t b accepted as our younger child still got 3 months to b 7 .why don’t u go upper tribunal to stretch time .?
Hi monza,
We made an application for Upper tribunal as I can't afford to pay for a fresh application
And waiting for their decision 🤔

Mat135
Newly Registered

Post by Mat135 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Mat135 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:39 pm
Monz wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 pm
Mat135 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:10 am
Sk10 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Hi all, wanted to share my story.
We had our hearing on 7 year route in June 2019But we did not want to waist time till then also my solicitor advised to go for super priority just for my son which we did on 12th feb and got visa the next day. Now applied for reconsideration, also got email from home office that reply can be expected within two weeks.
Got email from home office today saying appeal is withdrawn and visa will be granted😁😁😁
Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!
It is worth paying for super priority rather than waiting months on appeal.

Hi sk 10,
I made a flrfp application in November 2017 on basis of 7 years rule for my elder child and the application got refused in October 2018. Had our hearing in January 2019 in Birmingham and received the judges decision last week. Judge has dismissed the case and we have to either re-appeal or to do a fresh application. I am so happy to hear your success.... I have pure immigration history, entered to the UK in January 2011, no English test matters as I have done ielts, my elder child is been living in the UK for more than 8 years now, the second child who is born in the UK is 6 years and 9 months old will be 7 in 3 months. Everything is so pure but judge say no for the same reasons what home office refused our case, as we are family and only my elder child is qualified he has to go back to my home country as a family unit. I am so desperate atv the moment, feeling helpless. Can't afford to do a fresh applications as it will cost over 8000 for 4 of us. They have increased the health surcharge as well, what do you think the best option for us. Already we've been waiting more than a year and a half I'm really not sure how long it will take for a upper tribunal hearing.
Please let me know your ideas, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Our case is exactly same .whats your elder child’s age? Our is 12 years spend 8 years here .V done our appeal in Feb waiting for decision.solicitor said probably won’t b accepted as our younger child still got 3 months to b 7 .why don’t u go upper tribunal to stretch time .?
Hi monza,
We made an application for Upper tribunal as I can't afford to pay for a fresh application
And waiting for their decision 🤔
My elder child was 8 years and 10 months old, he entered to the UK when he was 10 months old

Both children are very good at studies, so judge says they can learn a new language easily, they will make new friends, as I am educated I can help them

Things we feel positively affects sometime affects bad way...
My friends who had done fraud on English test also got their visa granted,, some of them entered to the UK after us. It is the luck

Be positive, you will win...
Our hearing was so long, exactly 1 hour and 39 minutes
Nothing I said positively affected on the decision,

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:54 pm

Ane wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:27 pm
Hi everyone😀😀😀😀
Alhamdulilah ! We got visa on seven years children rule.we submitted our seven year evidence with asylum claim and home office granted visa on private life.It took us 4 years to get status.please dont loose hope.
Congratulations!!!
Can please explain your case further? You say you applied with asylum, are you saying you waited for 4 years for them to grant you? How many years were you granted?

umar3525
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by umar3525 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:00 pm

hello everyone i visit this form last few years and see lots of different case today i decide to share my case
i applied on 2nd may 2017
application flr fp as a british partner
biometric done after 2 weeks
after 6 month got letter from home office to pay health and surcharge for some reason they didn’t get after 2 days we paid health and surcharge then in december we contact our local mp she then sent a enquire to home office they said its complex and out of nature application november 2018 Allah blessed me with baby girl in november i send her birthday certificate and again contact with mp after 20 days home office reply to mp they said now we confirm this case is under active consideration and pass to case worker again 3 month nothing outcome 20 march 2019 again contact mp she sent again enquire now waiting for mp reply please i requested to everyone help me what to do ?shall i apply again fresh application or wait because it 23 month thanks in advance

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:17 pm

umar3525 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:00 pm
hello everyone i visit this form last few years and see lots of different case today i decide to share my case
i applied on 2nd may 2017
application flr fp as a british partner
biometric done after 2 weeks
after 6 month got letter from home office to pay health and surcharge for some reason they didn’t get after 2 days we paid health and surcharge then in december we contact our local mp she then sent a enquire to home office they said its complex and out of nature application november 2018 Allah blessed me with baby girl in november i send her birthday certificate and again contact with mp after 20 days home office reply to mp they said now we confirm this case is under active consideration and pass to case worker again 3 month nothing outcome 20 march 2019 again contact mp she sent again enquire now waiting for mp reply please i requested to everyone help me what to do ?shall i apply again fresh application or wait because it 23 month thanks in advance
Don’t spend money on your fresh application

https://righttoremain.org.uk/submitting-a-fresh-claim/

Some of the people I know them there app I Katie. Refused in 2015 and all rights of appeal exusted and sent furniture submissions fresh claim and Their appeal
Allowed today
In your cash you will 30000 percent get your visa if you got baby as well stay calm and patient for little while and inshallah your brp will be with you soon

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:21 pm

Rebaz85 wrote:

I had the same letter applied on 15th October immigration officers come to my houses on first of November they didn’t detained me and got letter for biometrics and got also letter for reporting since I am on reporting conditions again and didn’t heard any thing yet

asiana24
Newly Registered
Bermuda

Post by asiana24 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:11 am

Auk333 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:21 pm
Rebaz85 wrote:

I had the same letter applied on 15th October immigration officers come to my houses on first of November they didn’t detained me and got letter for biometrics and got also letter for reporting since I am on reporting conditions again and didn’t heard any thing yet
they send this letter along with a biometric invitation to all applicants, decisions are taking more than 6 months or sometimes more than a year

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:28 am

Our appeal has been refused.got refusal in almost 6 weeks .appealed on upper tribunal now

asiana24
Newly Registered
Bermuda

Post by asiana24 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:58 am

Monz wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:28 am
Our appeal has been refused.got refusal in almost 6 weeks .appealed on upper tribunal now
Hi monz pls share timeline

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:40 pm

asiana24 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:58 am
Monz wrote:
Applied October 2017 for flr but my child born here was 5. Got rejection September 2018 .went in appeal feb 2018 got refusal after 6 weeks .

asiana24
Newly Registered
Bermuda

Post by asiana24 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:59 am

Monz wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:40 pm
asiana24 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:58 am
Monz wrote:
Applied October 2017 for flr but my child born here was 5. Got rejection September 2018 .went in appeal feb 2018 got refusal after 6 weeks .
Hi mons thanks for sharing , i havent heard anything after sending additional docs :( nearly 4 weeks now