ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) first extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

smj_jak

FLR(M) - Applying for extension

Post by smj_jak » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Dear Guru's

I am applying for my spouse, It first extension after 30 months entry clearance.
Could some one please help with
1. List of document to be uploaded,
2. Do i have to send my British Passport to HomeOffice ?
3. Is that mandatory to keep Joint Bank Account, Gas & Electric,Water, TV bills ?

Thanks in advance.

smj_jak

FLR(M) first extension

Post by smj_jak » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi All,

My wife is MBA but was taught in English from abroad and I have its NARIC letter, Still we have to take english exam again for A2 or English trinity GESE grade 3 ?

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: FLR(M) - Applying for extension

Post by ariamus » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:02 pm

smj_jak wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:06 pm
Dear Guru's

I am applying for my spouse, It first extension after 30 months entry clearance.
Could some one please help with
1. List of document to be uploaded,
2. Do i have to send my British Passport to HomeOffice ?
3. Is that mandatory to keep Joint Bank Account, Gas & Electric,Water, TV bills ?

Thanks in advance.
1. The online application, once you start to complete it, details what documents are required. It doesn’t mention English language evidence so be sure to include that.
2. No. The applicant doesn’t send theirs either and nor the Biometric Residence Permit. She’ll receive a new BRP once visa approved.
3. Not mandatory. You do however need to submit corresponce evidence from at least 3 different sources, at least 6 in total, addressed jointly, covering the last two years. If you don’t have joint correspondence then you submit at least 6 each, 12 in total.
Helps if they are official sources such as bank, hospital, utility bills, GP etc

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) first extension

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:04 pm

smj_jak wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:28 pm
Hi All,

My wife is MBA but was taught in English from abroad and I have its NARIC letter, Still we have to take english exam again for A2 or English trinity GESE grade 3 ?
In order for being exempted from A2 you will need the Naric red route comparability statement & NARIC issued English proficiency letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:06 pm

smj_jak wrote:
Hi All,

Was the degree/letter accepted for the initial spouse visa or did she have to complete the A1 test?

An expert will confirm but I would think if the degree was accepted for the initial visa it should be accepted for the extension. If not she won’t have an issue in completing the tests, it’s just you have to pay for it.

smj_jak

Post by smj_jak » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:09 am

ariamus wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:06 pm
smj_jak wrote:
Hi All,

Was the degree/letter accepted for the initial spouse visa or did she have to complete the A1 test?

An expert will confirm but I would think if the degree was accepted for the initial visa it should be accepted for the extension. If not she won’t have an issue in completing the tests, it’s just you have to pay for it.
Yes, The NARIC letter in BLUE was accepted for initial spouse visa. she haven't complete the A1.

do I have to get a new NARIC letter in RED for extension ?