ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA PR Holder Sponsoring a Child to UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ayetoto
Newly Registered

Non EEA PR Holder Sponsoring a Child to UK

Post by Ayetoto » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:34 am

I will like to know how difficult, easy and the best way to bring a child to UK from Nigeria.
I have 10 years old boy which am looking forward to bring to UK and i dont want to make any mistake to be refuse.I included in my Permanent Residence application form that i have a child in my previous relationship.

My Annual Gross pay is £30,200 yearly...My baby mama now ready to let him join me over here.
I checked the requirements but i still want the experience from gurus.
Do i need to proof my DNA?

Pls, I will be glad to hear from you soon.....Because i will like to start the process asap

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Non EEA PR Holder Sponsoring a Child to UK

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:55 pm

The child is not related to the EEA National so what visa type are you intending to use? It can’t be a non EEA dependent as the child is not a dependent of the EEA National.

What you are proposing makes no sense and is very suspect in so many ways.