ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra steria + UKVI help pls

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Migrant18
Newly Registered
Mood:

Sopra steria + UKVI help pls

Post by Migrant18 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Hello Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light regarding UKVI + sopra steria.

I made my application on Feb 4 and payed the next day. Have my UKVI reference number. Attended Feb 18 biometrics and they scanned my passport and BIometrci card but prior to that I already uploaded all my documents on the Sopra online.

Quite curious that I havent receive any letter or confirmation apart from payment confirmation. UKVI sent an email that they have check all my documents and everything is fine only few hours before my biometric.

I have payed query online by the case worker said she need my GW number which I dont have. I only have my UKVI reference number (payment). Any chance where can I get my reference number if this is not the one.

I have reading through the timeline and some of our colleagues got their result even within a month. I know 6 months is waiting time but any chance Im just being paranoid of waiting! Being impatience?

Many thanks to those who will respond,

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Sopra steria + UKVI help pls

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:01 pm

What is a GW reference.
In general do not expect updates from UKVI, the next communication is likely to be the decision letter. Also don't compare yourself to other applicants reeporting here. Overall it appears processing times are between one and three months, some take longer.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.