ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Refund

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shell1990
Newly Registered
Canada

IHS Refund

Post by Shell1990 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:57 am

Hello,
I don't know if anyone can help, but I am trying to cancel an incomplete UK Visa application and receive a refund on my IHS. I was applying for a spousal visa (from within the UK -I have since left) and I went as far as the IHS, which I paid for, however, I could not get a premium appointment and ended up going back to Canada. Fast forward a few months, my boyfriend and I have decided to part ways after six years and so I have decided not to submit my application, but I cannot seem to find a way to cancel my incomplete application and receive my reimbursement of the IHS. Please help!

anne_422019
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: IHS Refund

Post by anne_422019 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:40 am

Hi,

I'm currently in the same situation as you. Can you please tell me how you have rectified it?

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS Refund

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:01 pm

anne_422019 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:40 am
Hi,

I'm currently in the same situation as you. Can you please tell me how you have rectified it?

Thank you.
It would be useful to start your own topic explaining your circumstances and how much your were charged etc, rather than tagging onto other users topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.