ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Admin Review Successful/Accepted by HO

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Admin Review Successful/Accepted by HO

Post by Usman32 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi,

I applied tier 1 visa in july 2017 and got refused after 3.5 months from outside of UK so I hired a solictor who handeled the matter so efficiently and submit AR but it was also refused so I decided to go for JR (judicial review) and it took one year to proove that I am a genuine investor of £200k so I won the judicial review and court said that home office should recosider their decision. Home office invited me again for interview and again refused without any reason. So I again submit AR which is now successfully accepted by HO and they said that the desicion was absolutely incorrect and sheffield decision making center will be in touch for next steps now.
Could any one please tell me that what would be the next steps as I am really confused and afraid that what happens now... Thanks all in advance.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Admin Review Successful/Accepted by HO

Post by marcnath » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Usman32 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi,

I applied tier 1 visa in july 2017 and got refused after 3.5 months from outside of UK so I hired a solictor who handeled the matter so efficiently and submit AR but it was also refused so I decided to go for JR (judicial review) and it took one year to proove that I am a genuine investor of £200k so I won the judicial review and court said that home office should recosider their decision. Home office invited me again for interview and again refused without any reason. So I again submit AR which is now successfully accepted by HO and they said that the desicion was absolutely incorrect and sheffield decision making center will be in touch for next steps now.
Could any one please tell me that what would be the next steps as I am really confused and afraid that what happens now... Thanks all in advance.
Difficult to say without having all the details, but looks positive from your description - so you just need to wait. In the meantime, prepare for ILR as I assume you are possibly close to 5 years now
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Have you registered a second username to post again?? This is not permitted on the forum.

member/samay8899/

Multiple Usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi,
Thanks for reply. Actually I applied tier 1 Entrepreneur for first time and as far as I studied that I can apply ILR after 5 years of legal stay in UK??
I can give some more reasonable detail if you could advise please?
Thank you.

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 pm

Hi again,

I have only one id from which I create topic.

Thanks.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Usman32 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:22 pm
Hi,
Thanks for reply. Actually I applied tier 1 Entrepreneur for first time and as far as I studied that I can apply ILR after 5 years of legal stay in UK??
I can give some more reasonable detail if you could advise please?
Thank you.
I misunderstood since you talked about investment of £200K - I thought this was an extension application.

Reading it again, it looks like it is an initial application, so yes, you need to wait 5 years after you get your T1E visa
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:24 am

Usman32 wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
Your case was great.
Could u pls outLine few points what bsis T-1:Enterprenuer refused& wht basis u applied AR&JR?
How could ur Solicitor win it than compared to ur self? This would help others who r in same boat.Thanks
I hope u got Good decision by now!
Believe In Reality

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi,
I am still waiting for home office response and will share you all detail as i receive any reply from HO.
Further that HO raised the issue in my business plan that I did not answered accordingly and mismatched but indeed that was not true.
I will share the exact point as I receive any reply..
On the other hand could you please share your experience and timeline please.
Thank you.
Mani

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:25 pm

gbptier1general wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:24 am
Usman32 wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
Your case was great.
Could u pls outLine few points what bsis T-1:Enterprenuer refused& wht basis u applied AR&JR?
How could ur Solicitor win it than compared to ur self? This would help others who r in same boat.Thanks
Hi,
Looks like u completed 2 rounds of AR&now depending on HO decision u should WIN with granting Visa,
else AR again?
I really doubt HO process w.r.t Credibility,-90000% doubts???
New updates any?
Thanks
Believe In Reality

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:41 pm

i am in the same boat my AR successful one month ago from out side uk and still waiting for their reply to submit my passport

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:56 pm

gbptier1general wrote:
Usman32 wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
Your case was great.
Could u pls outLine few points :-
Can u pls sent the mode of communications/responses from HO/UKVI, got just after AR submission(Online)other than the automated Acknowledgement Letter?
2. How did you receive your communication after AR [Automated Email confirmation]submission-Online back? As for AR status response ,is it through postal FIRST? Did they email or text you FIRST before delivering AR (Approval/rejection)decision Letter?
Timely reply highly Appreciated.
This would help others who r in same boat.Thanks
Believe In Reality

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:14 pm

gbptier1general wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:25 pm
gbptier1general wrote:
Usman32 wrote:
Hi,

Hi,
Your case was great.
Hi,
Looks like u completed 2 rounds of AR&now depending on HO decision u should WIN with granting Visa,
else AR again?
I really doubt HO process w.r.t Credibility,-90000% doubts???
New updates any?
Thanks

Hi,,
@gbptier1general

Thanks for reply...The update is that they called me last week for re-interview with in 3 days and they asked in this same Questions and now again I am waiting for their answer...
Could you please share your experience?
Regads,
Mani

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:20 pm

uzair286 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:41 pm
i am in the same boat my AR successful one month ago from out side uk and still waiting for their reply to submit my passport
Hi dear,

I believe that they will call you also for interview again which is their standard procedures so you should be ready any time either they will invite you to attend interview on a phone call or to visit nearest VAC location to be interviewed over skype.
Could you please share your time line for my help to understand the difference between your application and mine. I will also share any update as I receive because my application is going through before yours.
Thanks
Mani

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:54 am

I am still in the same boat not heard anything from homeoffice after successful admin review out side uk T1 ext. Almost 5 weeks passed.

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi,
The standard time of reply after AR is 8 weeks. I suggest you to wait till 8 weeks and I guess they should reply you in 7th or 8th week. During this you must be patient and should not contact HO other wise they can mismanage your file.
Why you came back to your home country for ext even you have T1 visa ?

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Usman32 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:19 pm
Hi,
The standard time of reply after AR is 8 weeks. I suggest you to wait till 8 weeks and I guess they should reply you in 7th or 8th week. During this you must be patient and should not contact HO other wise they can mismanage your file.
Why you came back to your home country for ext even you have T1 visa ?
Yes ,it may vary if u hurry them unless u r ready with all communications check all days.
If u hav solicitor,let them Handle,it is easy for you.
But standards is 28Days=4-Weeks, & NOT 8-Weeks? I am NOT sure.
Yours is 2stage AR& it is Unique, so seek better Help humbly.
Believe In Reality

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:27 pm

I hve applied via solicitor. n i came to my home country due to some medical reasons that is why.
I didnt know that it would take that long after successfull AR. But hope for the best.

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:09 am

Hi usman did you hear anything from
HO?
I am still waiting after successful admin review for their email to submit my passport. Its been more than six weeks passed.

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:41 am

Hi usman and who are in the same boat.

Did have you got your passport back with visa?? I am still waiting for reply of home office to submit my passport.

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Hello Uzair,
Any good news from HO?
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
Usman

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:34 am

Hi usman they interviewed me on last 4th of april after successful admin review.
They asked me my business plan which was submited with my initial tier1. After submission of that plan they arranged interview which was on last 4th of april.
They asked few questions regarding business plan And few others. So i am waiting for their decision now.
What about you? I thought you should have your stamp passport by now. Update me on your case too please. Thanks.

Usman32
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman32 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:36 am

Hello Uzair,
Good to know about your case. I wish you best of luck.
I am also still waiting HO reply.
I will update you also about my case as I receive any update next.
Regards,

Usman

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi usman
Is it your inital tier1 visa or extension? When your last interview done after AR. Did they request for any documents after interview?

Saifa87
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Saifa87 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Hi
I am in same board. I applied last year
Full points got refused in Nov. I applied ar got accepted
Just had 2 nd interview yesterday. Don’t know what will happen

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:46 am

Hi saifa. What did they ask in interview? You applied from inside or outside Uk? Is it extension or initial? Hope you will receive decision by end of this week.