ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brexit

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Brexit

Post by Chisomekwu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:51 am

Hi

I am a British citizen currently working in Denmark. Worried about how Brexit will affect my job. :(

Thanks

secret.simon

Re: Brexit

Post by secret.simon » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:29 am

Denmark’s no-deal Brexit bill: What British residents need to know

Danish Ministry of Immigration and Integration - BREXIT: How does it affect you as a British citizen living in Denmark?
If you are a British citizen or a family member of a British citizen residing in Denmark under the EU rules on Free Movement without being in possession of an EU registration certificate (certificate in the format of a letter issued to EU citizens) or an EU residence card (residence card issued to third country nationals in the format of a credit card) respectively, or without having applied yet, you are encouraged to submit an application for such documentation before the withdrawal date. This will make it easier for you to prove that you have a right of residence, and, conversely, make it easier for the Danish authorities to determine that you are residing legally in Denmark on the withdrawal date.

If you are British citizen or a family member of a British citizen with a right of permanent residence in Denmark under the EU rules on Free Movement, without proof of such right (a letter or a card issued by the authorities), you are encouraged to submit an application before the withdrawal date, if you haven’t already done so.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.