ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed for Standard Visitor Visa Application.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dilsher singh
Newly Registered
India

Visitor Visa for Cricket World cup 2019

Post by Dilsher singh » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:39 am

Can someone help me out, i have tickets for the worldcup 2019 which is held by U.k., i have dreamt a lot of watching a cricket World cup, where it was born and now its time to make my dream come true...
I just want some help about my application, we are three friends.I have bought tickets from the ballot but I don't have the hard ones yet... How I should apply for the Visitor Visa and what other docs I need to submit, whether i need to submit originals or certified copies along with my application..?

The Station Agent

Re: Visitor Visa for Cricket World cup 2019

Post by The Station Agent » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:19 pm

When you make your visit visa applications just make sure you prove you are just coming here for a short time. Any proof you can give that you have a job and/or family to return to in India, and that you have enough money for your trip.

Dilsher singh
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dilsher singh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:40 am

Yes ..i am just going there for the cricket world cup ..i have enough money and resources in India..but i am having issue with my tickets as I don't have any physical tickets...how i will prove that I have bought tickets .and one more thing ...i need to know ..whether I will have to submit all original documents or the certified copies will work??

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:44 am

You should not have to prove you have tickets for a sporting event to get a visa.

With regard to financial documents, originals are best and certified copies are next-best.

Dilsher singh
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dilsher singh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:11 pm

Ohkk... thanks for the information....., I have one more question ...me and my friends have plan to go together ...is it possible if we apply in the same application..and if i need to show the flight booking or only hotel booking will work.??

bookerw100
Member of Standing

Post by bookerw100 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:47 pm

You and your friends will have to apply in different applications.

You don't have to buy the flight tickets for the visa.

Dilsher singh
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dilsher singh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:12 am

Thnks for the help😊

Dilsher singh
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dilsher singh » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:51 am

Hiii... I need you help ..I have filled all the online forms and have taker the appointment for 23 April. If there is anything else which I need to fill along with the VISA application ..such as family information form or anything like that??

Dilsher singh
Newly Registered
India

Documents needed for Standard Visitor Visa Application.

Post by Dilsher singh » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:41 am

I have filled the online form for Standard Visitor Visa...do i need to fill any other form when i will go to the appointment. Moreover, i have booked my hotel. do I need to show the flight bookings.?
And what should i present in case of my family information??