ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Justice11
Newly Registered

Family appeal

Post by Justice11 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:38 pm

I am needing some urgent advice and help please. I am white born British. And married my sri Lankan born husband on the 1st August 2014. Which was an Islamic ceremony. We then had a British marriage 28th July 2016. We have 2 sons but unfortunately was removed from hospital by social services and are now adopted. However my husband is my full time carer as I'm disabled. I rely on him for most things during the day. We have submitted 3 times now to the court for appeal and each time we have been refused. In the eyes of the law i feel there is a big error that has been made. On the last judgement letter it says my husband can not appeal again. I would like to say that the court said there was no evidence before them that we see my other children this is a hugh error. We took many photographs of the children and us all together. My children even wrote letters to show to the court how it will effect not only me if my husband was deported back but the effect it will have on my other children lives and schooling. Also my GPS wrote a letter to say some very good points and this was not taken into consideration. I do not have £2000 to go and make a fresh application as i am on benefits. And my husband isn't allowed nor entitled to work in the UK. Because of my anxiety and Idiot spammer i am unable to fly back to Sri Lanka with him. Also i have 7 other children from a previous marriage that we see and 1 grandchild. My anxiety is very high at the moment i feel so worried can't eat thinking immigration officers will come to collect my husband from my house once this 2 weeks is up. I can't let him go. We are in a genuine relationship which the court realises. Please advice me on what is best to do. I am trying to borrow £2000 to start a fresh application but the same will come back again it will be wrongly refused. I don't have this sort of money.

Garry20g

Re: Family appeal

Post by Garry20g » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Hi. I know one case similar like you. His two kids removed from the hospital and later they lost custody. But when he applied visa. HO granted to him. His wife is on pip benifit. May I know how HO find out about adoption.please explain me your case bit more

Justice11
Newly Registered

Post by Justice11 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:19 am

Yes i think the solicitor put in my husband application or social services informed them. I would like to say my husband is also a overstayer.

Justice11
Newly Registered

Post by Justice11 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:21 am

By the way I'm also on pip benefit on both compartments. But my husband is not allowed to be on any state benefits so I am providing everything. Even he should be entitled to carers allowance and he don't even get that. Very sad. :oops: :x

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi. So social service informed to HO. I know if your husband do not have valid insurance number than he can not get carer allowance. But on full pip assessment they do mansion on it. That he help you in daily routine. What application your husband did and how many. And which court refused him. Can you explain it