ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advice needed for stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zeeshankhan123
Newly Registered

Urgent advice needed for stamp 4

Post by zeeshankhan123 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi guys,

My critical skills permit is expiring on 8th June, 2019 and i will not be completing 21 months. My 21 months complete on 17th July after my permits expiry.

Can i apply for stamp 4 support explaining that i entered Ireland late due to entry visa refusal first time due to which i am not completing 21 months or i have heard people getting 3 months extension from Garda and completing there remaining time on that and then they get stamp 4 is that true?

Need help on this please

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Re: Urgent advice needed for stamp 4

Post by aneelrahim » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:25 am

I have no idea about the critical skills permit.But for the hosting agreement I know the details as follows.

First thing they will not issue stamp 4 until you complete 21 months.

If you are short of 21 months they will renew it for 1 year and you have to show that you still have the job and pay the full fee for GNIB. when you complete 21 months then you have to come again & get stamp 4.
zeeshankhan123 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 pm
Hi guys,

My critical skills permit is expiring on 8th June, 2019 and i will not be completing 21 months. My 21 months complete on 17th July after my permits expiry.

Can i apply for stamp 4 support explaining that i entered Ireland late due to entry visa refusal first time due to which i am not completing 21 months or i have heard people getting 3 months extension from Garda and completing there remaining time on that and then they get stamp 4 is that true?

Need help on this please