ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change No Recourse to Public Funds

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lolik12345
Newly Registered

Change No Recourse to Public Funds

Post by lolik12345 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello Dear forum expert and forum readers, just need advice my disable dad been granted resident permit on human right base,but with no recourse to public funds,this is his second 2,6 years permit.I use to work and look after him but due that I had heart attack last year I can’t work full time as recovery takes longer.Can we apply to ask Home Office to change his permit with recourse to public funds funds we have all his letters from Hospital and GP to confirm his illness.Is it gonna effect him in future when we reapplies for future extensions?My dad can not work he is almost 69 years old on wheelchair and I just not in a good time had a heart attack otherwise he lives with me under same roof and only me who he has,I am British citizen my dad doesn’t have no one back home and no where to leave also as he sold his house 10 years ago and helped me with my deposit.Hope someone can help.