ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FBR - Timeline for further documentation requested

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

joeyf
Newly Registered
Mood:

FBR - Timeline for further documentation requested

Post by joeyf » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Perhaps a seperate thread for the others whom have had further documentatio requested from the FBR section and how long it took them to turn around the paperwork and grant a yay or nay decision

I sent off my paperwork on 05/12/2019
My certified passport copy
Mother certified passport copy
Mothers un-named birth certifcate (original and copy)
Mothers baptism certificate (original and copy)
Civil Marriage Certificate (and copy)

So hence this is a thread for those whom have recieved FEEDBACK from the DFA (reciept confirmation or decisions) as I'm sure alot of us are in the same boat and being told "12 months, 12 months, 12 months", but is it actually going to take that long? Or is it really 12 months, 12 months, 12 months?

I would have thought it would be more efficient to keep applications to one side awaiting further paperwork and process them asap rather than keeping them lined up against the backlog of others being recieved after and the documentation having already been checked over before, they know what they need and hence it is really cumbersome to go through it all again.

For all who wonder, everytime you call up and make an enquiry, it IS logged, everytime I speak to someone they can tell me when I last called, emailed etc and what the query was, so they generally are on top of their admin side of things, so anyway had any recent experiances?