ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR as partner REFUSED again!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

qiuyifan2000
Newly Registered

Re: ILR as partner REFUSED again!

Post by qiuyifan2000 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:00 am

Hi, I know the beginning of the section can be misleading, but if English or Lif in UK is not met, the extension would be given under D-ILRP1.2. only. The section starting with D-ILRP1.2. explained this situation.

The next paraphrase explained how to give extension under D-ILRP 1.3, which is already a different scenario to the previous.

Then comes to a new paragraph starting to mention all extension given under Appendix FM with 2 situations, under D-LTRP1.2. Or D-ILRP1.2. It no longer relates to the previous paragraphs.

qiuyifan2000
Newly Registered

Post by qiuyifan2000 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:23 am

After reading this section for so many times, I start to understand what it means.

First 2 paragraph are talking about application falling in paragraphs D-ILRP1.2. No argument.

Third paragraph starts to talk about application falling in paragraphs D-ILRP1.3., which is for those cannot meet ILR requirements and also not fall into D-ILRP1.2., but still have other exceptional circumstance, actually MY CASE IS, would still be given extension under paragraph D-LTRP1.2. This is the first time the word D-LTRP1.2 appears here. So basically we can make it easier by saying D-ILRP1.3. Is same as D-LTRP1.2.

Now the next paragraph start to combine the two scenarios together by saying all exterior given under Appendix FM, either paragraph D-ILRP1.2. Or D-LTRP1.2. (D-ILRP1.3.). So my case is within the context of this section! Basically any extension given under Appendix FM are covered!

qiuyifan2000
Newly Registered

Post by qiuyifan2000 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:57 am

Hi everyone. I come to Give some updates!

We wrote them a letter last week, asking for a review of our case. Settlement was then granted and BPR card received!

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:23 am

That is good news , finally sorted out

qiuyifan2000
Newly Registered

Post by qiuyifan2000 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:37 am

Thank you bluebird12 and everyone contributed to my threads!