ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application need help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

donny123

MN1 application need help

Post by donny123 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Hi Everyone, actually I applied to registration as British citizen for my kids in January 2019, still waiting to get decision, today morning I received an email from Home office whoich is same acknowledgment email as I received in January after I applied for them but mentioned different case ID, what does it mean? Now want to contact to Home office regarding this, if you can give me their email address that will be really helpful. Thanks

rockcbe

Re: MN1 application need help

Post by rockcbe » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:53 pm

It's wierd, I applied for my UK born son a day back with appointment booked for document submission next week.. I got a email today saying the application is received and is being considered?? I had to upload all the docs last few hours just to be safe..

donny123

Post by donny123 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi Rockbe, this actually your acknowledgment email after you applied, it’s normal, but my son case bit different, because we had acknowledgement email in January, after 3 months of application they sent another acknowledgment email with different case ID, that reason I am bit worried, trying to send them email to know about it but not sure which one should use, looks no one here knows any email address to contact HO.

rockcbe

Post by rockcbe » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:33 pm

You may be better of trying to reach them via phone than email. I think the have a paid number and it should be somewhere in these forum