ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form 11 for Child Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Form 11 for Child Application

Post by aneelrahim » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:15 pm

I have some queries about the Form 11 for Child Citizenship Application.

1. "A letter from your doctor stating that your child is registered with the practice, the date your child was first registered and the dates your child attended the surgery, including your child’s Patient Immunisation Record where applicable."

Do we need to submit the GP letter for all 5 years or for the current location only. Presently I am living in Dublin for 3 years and in past I live 1 year in Cork and 1 Year in Waterford.

2. "5.6 Has your child been resident in the State since birth?"

My child is resident in state since birth but goes for summer holidays for four weeks outside Ireland. Do I say "yes" or "no" for it.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Form 11 for Child Application

Post by littlerr » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Do we need to submit the GP letter for all 5 years or for the current location only. Presently I am living in Dublin for 3 years and in past I live 1 year in Cork and 1 Year in Waterford.
For the current location only, although there's no harm submitting the other letters as well. It's better than waiting for them to ask you for these letters.

My child is resident in state since birth but goes for summer holidays for four weeks outside Ireland. Do I say "yes" or "no" for it.
Yes. 6 weeks rule applies. As long as your child doesn't leave the state for more than 6 weeks in any year, that's fine. I enclosed a list of my holiday dates where I can remember, but that's not a mandatory request.

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Post by aneelrahim » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:22 pm

littlerr cheers Thanks :D

Larysa
Ukraine

Post by Larysa » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Littler, are you sure about 6 weeks rule for kids also? I didn't find it in application form. I thought its only for adults. My kid spend her summer holidays with grandparents, and its much more then 6 weeks. I added explanations about this when i applied. We'll see. Wait 3,5 months already kid application.

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Post by aneelrahim » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:21 pm

I think you applied on form-9. It is not mentioned in form-9. So no worries

Its in the form 11 where child is born in Ireland and have 5 year residency.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:38 pm

Larysa wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 pm
Littler, are you sure about 6 weeks rule for kids also? I didn't find it in application form. I thought its only for adults. My kid spend her summer holidays with grandparents, and its much more then 6 weeks. I added explanations about this when i applied. We'll see. Wait 3,5 months already kid application.
Well all I was saying is that if the child didn’t stay abroad for more than 6 weeks a year, the OP does not need to worry. I wasn’t sure whether the opposite stands. The 6 weeks rule itself is likely unconstitutional anyway. There is virtually no legal basis to have this 6 weeks rule, so nobody can say for sure whether it will affect a child’s application.

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Post by aneelrahim » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:58 pm

I have another short query about the form 11 if anyone knows.

As mentioned in form 11
"The original of your current passport and any previous passports that were in date while you resided in the State, together with a certified colour photocopy of each passport."

Do we need certified colour photocopy of whole passport or only the bio metric page only.