ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long resi 10 years application query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nbhatt

Long resi 10 years application query

Post by nbhatt » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi Gurus,

Please help me with my below queries , I will be most grateful.

1. I entered UK on 16 th May 2009 , I've cleared life in the UK test , pls tell me the exact date when can I apply for settlement, currently on Tier 1 route through 50 K investment

2.Do I need to provide docs of my current visa like employees ,business etc?

3.There is a qtn - whether there is/was a civil court judgment against you, for example for non payment of debt, bankruptcy proceedings or anti-social behaviour - I''d missed 1 council tax payment when I was out of town and when returned back I opened the post it was a court judgement with a court hearing date that was also missed,I immediately rang council and cleared the payment. In this case what should be my answer to this qtn Yes or No, pls inform.

4.• Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?
• Provide details what should I provide.

5.Marriage Status – Single or in relationship will it affect my visa outcome cause they prefer people who are in relationship or settled here in the UK but I'm not in any relationship or yet settled.

6.Lastly window application - please share y9uor exp if any.

Thank you all
I shall await your reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Long resi 10 years application query

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 pm

1. If you meet all the requirements for long residence ILR, including the stricter absence limits, you can apply no sooner than within 28 days before 16th May. In addition to LIUK, you must meet the English requirement.

2. No. However, HO could ask for them if they wish to.

3. Non payment of council tax is not a court judgment. It is a Liability Order issued by the Magistrates Court. You can mention it if you wish to and explain it is paid.

4. Your friends/family in home country. Note it is NOT asking about social media stuff.

5. Your relationship status makes no difference to your application.

6. There is no longer a 'window' service. The premium service centres are closed. You need to apply through UKCVAS Sopra Steria. They have various options you can choose.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nbhatt

Re: Long resi 10 years application query

Post by nbhatt » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:21 pm

YOU ARE A STAR THANK YOU SO MUCH CR001:)