ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled status processing times

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

leucocephulas1
Newly Registered

Re: Settled status processing times

Post by leucocephulas1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:20 am

leucocephulas1 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:33 pm
[quote=MyRights post_id=<a href="tel:1764720">1764720</a> time=<a href="tel:1554418195">1554418195</a> user_id=192546]
Non Eu National for settled Separated from EU partner
Online Application: 30th March.
More proof requested: Uploaded 30th March
Biometric submitted: 30th March.
COA: Waiting
Settled Status Confirmation: Waiting
may I ask which documents you provided ? have you sent your EU partner Passport/ copy swell?
[/quote]

MyRights wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:34 pm
[quote=leucocephulas1 post_id=<a href="tel:1765735">1765735</a> time=<a href="tel:1554654836">1554654836</a> user_id=216040]
[quote=MyRights post_id=<a href="tel:1764720">1764720</a> time=<a href="tel:1554418195">1554418195</a> user_id=192546]
COA: 5th April
may I ask which documents you provided ? have you sent your EU partner Passport/ copy swell?
[/quote]

No i didn't submit my ex passport or id....i submitted bank statements and student loan statements covering 5 years
[/quote]

Thats ver good you received COA
Did you had RC issued before you applied for this settled status.
Actually i am in a kind of same boat. I never applied for RC now we are separated in very bad terms i was just wondering if i could too apply without my EU partners ID.

leucocephulas1
Newly Registered

Post by leucocephulas1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 am

[quote=MyRights post_id=1765791 time=1554669363 user_id=192546]
[quote=MyRights post_id=1765788 time=1554669242 user_id=192546]
[quote=leucocephulas1 post_id=1765735 time=1554654836 user_id=216040]
[quote=MyRights post_id=1764720 time=1554418195 user_id=192546]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No i didn't submit my ex passport or id....i submitted marriage certificate, bank statements and student loan statements covering 5 years
[/quote]

Actually i am in a kind of same boat. I never applied for RC now we are separated in very bad terms i was just wondering if i could too apply without my EU partners ID.

leucocephulas1
Newly Registered

Post by leucocephulas1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:28 am

MyRights wrote:
leucocephulas1 wrote:
MyRights wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:49 pm
No i didn't submit my ex passport or id....i submitted bank statements and student loan statements covering 5 years

leucocephulas1
Newly Registered

Post by leucocephulas1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:51 am

DID anyone applied Settled Status without EU Family member ID and Residency proof ? I know if you EEA family already applied for one then you just need application reference number but when EU citizen didn't apply yet or you are separated for her/him ?

MyRights
Newly Registered

Post by MyRights » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:43 am

leucocephulas1 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:28 am
MyRights wrote:
leucocephulas1 wrote:
MyRights wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:49 pm
No i didn't get RC though i applied last year, it was rejected because she didn't give me her ID. Our separation was in a terrible state and we are currently going through divorce. Under this new EU settlement scheme, non of her iD is required except your marriage certificate and her full name and address. Then your proof of residence in the form of bank statements,P60, P45 and bills covering 5years for settled status.

Bunny47
Mood:

Post by Bunny47 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:20 pm

leucocephulas1 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:51 am
DID anyone applied Settled Status without EU Family member ID and Residency proof ? I know if you EEA family already applied for one then you just need application reference number but when EU citizen didn't apply yet or you are separated for her/him ?
Living separate, I've filled application online on 30th March did biometrics on 4th April and today received my COA followed by email to request supporting documents. So av just send them a scanned copy ov my residence card and marriage certificate.

Miro_B
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Miro_B » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:43 pm

kamoe wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:50 pm
I have the feeling the HO don't know what to do with me.

My EU partner and I applied through the app on Jan 21st, first him, then me, I included his application number in mine (linked them), and we both got informed our application would be considered for Settled Status. We both got CoA immediately, on the same day.

Within 48 hours, he got his confirmation of Settled status. I'm still waiting. I have a biometric RC as his extended family member, and I've got more than 7 years of NI records in the UK.

Here's my timeline:

2009-2011: Tier 4 Student visa (1.5 years)
2011-2013: Tier 1 Post Study Visa (2 years)
2013-2016: Tier 2 Employer-sponsored Work Visa (3 years)
2016-2021: EEA RC (valid for 5 years, but lost in 2018)
2018-2023: EEA RC (valid for 5 years, replacing lost card above) - (effective 3 years 2016 - 2019)

In theory I should have been given Pre-settled status immediately, as I have had a RC card for 3 years and we attached my application to my partner, but this hasn't happened. Wonder why. I thought the HO would have all info they need?

Or... I'm thinking they don't know what to do with me, because the app decided to submit me as Settled status (I have NI records since I started working, so, since 2013, circa 7 years), yet I only have 3 years on the EEA RC (in theory qualifying me only for pre-Settled status).

Anyone in a similar position (non-EU family member, holder of biometric RC) has had any confirmation of status, or know how long this takes after their EU family member has had theirs?
My wife is a non EEA citizen, had a 5 year brp, 1 year old and i applied for her last week Monday, got pre-settled status today.. so it seems it takes about 2 weeks, and You should qualify for Settled Status by now.

hardeepsingh09

Post by hardeepsingh09 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:06 am

Rkohdi wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:45 pm
Hi .
I applied for settled status on 7th March .I have residence card as family member.

My history came to uk 2011 .married with eu wife 2011 got residence card in jan 2013.divorce in 2017.applied retain rights but got rejection bcoz dis not provide proof of her id and other treaty rights bcoz dont know whrre she gone maybe left uk.got married again with current partner .have residence card again for 5years...applied settled status on 7th march.

Today i got call from the home office. They said that in them system i have before residence card issued from first marriage .if i can send them first marriage certificates and divorce certificate then they can give me ILR otherwise they will give me pre-settled...

And also proof of 5years living in uk proof during the first marriage.

How to show five-year living proof ...therw is no utility or council bil on my name ...but i never left uk and i always worked full time.....can i show bank statements .if yes then how many bank statement each year i need to send..or how to prove 5 yrs living in uk..

Help plz
best way is to call HMRC and ask them to post your employment history which should be enough evidence to prove that you were exercising your treaty rights.

hardeepsingh09

Post by hardeepsingh09 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 pm

SETTLED STATUS TIMELINE VIA EU CHECK ID APP
Non-EEA National with ROR

Application sent via APP/ONLINE using BRP CARD from ROR:17-04-2019
Payment taken: No Fee
Confirmation email: Immediately 17-04-2019
Certificate of application Received:17-04-2019 (pdf attached with email)
Passport received: not been asked to sent any yet
Supporting Documents: not been asked to sent any yet
PR received:

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:34 pm

hardeepsingh09 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:06 am
Rkohdi wrote:
Hi .
I applied for settled status on 7th March .I have residence card as family member.

My history came to uk 2011 .married with eu wife 2011 got residence card in jan 2013.divorce in 2017.applied retain rights but got rejection bcoz dis not provide proof of her id and other treaty rights bcoz dont know whrre she gone maybe left uk.got married again with current partner .have residence card again for 5years...applied settled status on 7th march.

Today i got call from the home office. They said that in them system i have before residence card issued from first marriage .if i can send them first marriage certificates and divorce certificate then they can give me ILR otherwise they will give me pre-settled...

How to show five-year living proof ...therw is no utility or council bil on my name ...but i never left uk and i always worked full time.....can i show bank statements .if yes then how many bank statement each year i need to send..or how to prove 5 yrs living in uk..

Help plz
best way is to call HMRC and ask them to post your employment history which should be enough evidence to prove that you were exercising your treaty rights.
Bro i already got ILR .without dubmitting any kind of document .just only submitted marriage and divorce certificate.

Veere mil gyi aa ILR

hardeepsingh09

Post by hardeepsingh09 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:33 am

Rkohdi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:34 pm
hardeepsingh09 wrote:
Rkohdi wrote:
Hi .

Help plz
Bro i already got ILR .without dubmitting any kind of document .just only submitted marriage and divorce certificate.

Veere mil gyi aa ILR
Congrats paji, What kind of docs did u submit? I have submitted marriage and divorce cert + 5year tax returns. How long the whole process took?
Do u think its enough?

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:16 am

hardeepsingh09 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:33 am
Rkohdi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:34 pm
hardeepsingh09 wrote:
Rkohdi wrote:
Hi .

Help plz

Veere mil gyi aa ILR
Congrats paji, What kind of docs did u submit? I have submitted marriage and divorce cert + 5year tax returns. How long the whole process took?
Do u think its enough?

Bro just took 1 month only ....after 1month i had a call from home office that if i can submit my certificate from first marriage and divorce certificate then i am eligible for settled status otherwise they will give me pre settle then same day i take pic of certificates and i email them and next day i got a email confirming my settled status...

leucocephulas1
Newly Registered

Post by leucocephulas1 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:50 pm

Hey guys,
I am bit confuse. I am a non eu separated (not divorced) family member. I applied for pre settle status online on 8th April i have been asked to upload only marriage certificate, scan passport and proof of residency ( i uploaded bank statement) after that i booked next day appointment for biometric through ukvcas.
Now when i check my application online it still says i need to book biometric appointment but on ukvcas there are already three files uploaded by the staff member of ukvcas.

Question is why on my eu settle status application it still says book appointment for biometrics and also am i the only one or there are others on the same boat?

Bunny47
Mood:

Post by Bunny47 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:15 am

leucocephulas1 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:50 pm
Hey guys,
I am bit confuse. I am a non eu separated (not divorced) family member. I applied for pre settle status online on 8th April i have been asked to upload only marriage certificate, scan passport and proof of residency ( i uploaded bank statement) after that i booked next day appointment for biometric through ukvcas.
Now when i check my application online it still says i need to book biometric appointment but on ukvcas there are already three files uploaded by the staff member of ukvcas.

Question is why on my eu settle status application it still says book appointment for biometrics and also am i the only one or there are others on the same boat?
Don't worry it will keep showing that message even if you get your COA.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21 am

leucocephulas1 wrote:
Hey guys,

DID THEY NOT ASK FOR YOUR EEA FAMILY MEMBER PASSPORT OR RESIDENCY COPY to upload online ?
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

leucocephulas1
Newly Registered

Post by leucocephulas1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:33 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21 am
leucocephulas1 wrote:
Hey guys,

DID THEY NOT ASK FOR YOUR EEA FAMILY MEMBER PASSPORT OR RESIDENCY COPY to upload online ?
No they didnt i just submitted picture of my passport and marriage certificate and a proof of residency in UK

marcia1234
Newly Registered
Armenia

Post by marcia1234 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:11 pm

leucocephulas1 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:33 pm
askmeplz82 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21 am
leucocephulas1 wrote:
Hey guys,

No they didnt i just submitted picture of my passport and marriage certificate and a proof of residency in UK
Strange. I have talked to a lawyer and he told me that even if I apply for pre settle status I still have to submit last 6 months of proof of residence for my husband and copy of his ID.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:39 pm

I am thinking the same . Lawyer said the same thing but then when a separated but not divorced EEA family member wrote to home office EU settlement team this is what they replied .

When your husband applies (if you do not provide ID or proof of residency) he’ll need proof of:

· His identity.
· His residence in the UK, unless he has a valid permanent residence document, or valid indefinite leave to remain or enter the UK.
· His relationship to you (i.e. Marriage Certificates).
In this situation, it may be beneficial for your husband to upload a letter as evidence explaining the situation so that the caseworker assessing the evidence he has provided can have a better understanding of the situation.
If any further evidence is required, then this will be requested by a caseworker. We would work with your husband to provide whatever evidence he can to establish residency and relationship if you decide not to provide the documents in question.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Bunny47
Mood:

Post by Bunny47 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:21 pm

Read the EU settlement scheme guidelines for caseworker to have the better idea.

In some cases home office may agree to accept another form of id.

I have not submitted anything of my partner. I hope we get what we want.

Bunny47
Mood:

Post by Bunny47 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:23 pm

Also if you have been issued COA that means HO have found the link of your relationship with EU citizen.

ammy
Newly Registered

Post by ammy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 pm

applied for settled status on 1st of aprail 2019 .. as no eea family member having permanent residence card . sublit biomatric on 10th aprail 2019 .. recevied settled status today 23/04/2019... biomatric card on its way will receive in 7 days

MaxZaman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by MaxZaman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 am

GOOD Afternoon

Applications for Settled stauts For Non Eu National Married To Eu

Married April 2014

Residence Card Sticker on passport September 2014 expires Date September 2019
Eu Nation Working Full Time In UK 5 years
Eu national Applied Settle Stauts 5 april 2019

5th anniversary of marriage
Non Applied settle stauts 6 april 2019 use EU national application ref no to link file

Biometric Submits 15 april

CoA .............waiting
??!!?

MaxZaman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by MaxZaman » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:07 pm

:cry: [quote=MaxZaman post_id=1772249 time=1556104431 user_id=216985]
GOOD Afternoon

Married April 2014

Settled Status Received 9th April

Non Applied settle stauts 6 april 2019 use EU national application ref no to link file

CoA .............waiting
??!!?

COA Received For Non EU nation 25 April

skasyap
India

Post by skasyap » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:01 pm

MaxZaman wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:07 pm
:cry:
MaxZaman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 am
GOOD Afternoon

Married April 2014

CoA .............waiting
??!!?

why sad face smiley ? Trust me they got quite a lot application to deal with !! I have called resolution centre atleast 3 times but they have got no real time information. Only thing we can do is wait now for decision.

* Are you expecting a pre settled or settled status ?

To be honest, I made an application on 5th of May and did my biometrics on 12 th of May in the morning around 10 AM and only received COA today. Keep us posted when you get your status confirmation and I will do the same.

MaxZaman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by MaxZaman » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:11 pm

skasyap wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:01 pm
MaxZaman wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:07 pm
:cry:
MaxZaman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 am
GOOD Afternoon

Married April 2014

CoA .............waiting
??!!?

why sad face smiley ? Trust me they got quite a lot application to deal with !! I have called resolution centre atleast 3 times but they have got no real time information. Only thing we can do is wait now for decision.

* Are you expecting a pre settled or settled status ?

To be honest, I made an application on 5th of May and did my biometrics on 12 th of May in the morning around 10 AM and only received COA today. Keep us posted when you get your status confirmation and I will do the same.

I am Expecting Settled status Due to Five year Marriage
And Residence Card sticker Expires in September this year