ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does FLR o rejection has further impact on my tier 4 dep visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Subramanyam
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Subramanyam » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:04 am

Hi, I Came to Uk on student Visa , then applied for FLR O , it has been rejected and they mentioned like “ You are liable to be detained because you are a person without leave who has been served with a notice of liability to removal , or are a dependent of such a person”. And they have give 14 days to appeal but I have filed Tier-1 entrepreneur visa in that 14 days and still waiting for decision from the home office. Recently I have requested home to get marry my girlfriend who is from India studying in UK and now she got 14 more months of VISA now. First they extended our request to 70 day then they sent a letter “ Registration officer being satisfied that there is no legal reason why they cannot issue or complete the required certificate or schedule, your marriage or civil partnership may take place after the 70 days notice period”. now I want to withdraw my tier-1 entrepreneur visa and want to apply for student dependent visa ..My question is based on these all ..can I apply student depend visa inside UK or I must need to go back India to apply student dependent visa ? How much impact will be on student visa .. my previous FLR O and Tier-1 entrepreneur visa.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Does FLR o rejection has further impact on my tier 4 dep visa

Post by sah10406 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:33 pm

Subramanyam wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:04 am
can I apply student depend visa inside UK or I must need to go back India to apply student dependent visa ?
If you have current valid leave (which frankly seems unclear), you can apply in the UK. See paragraph 319C(h) of the immigration rules:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ly-members

If you withdraw your current application, you would not have leave but you may still be able to make a valid application under paragraph 39E. You should probably discuss this with a professional immigration adviser.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... -in-the-uk
Subramanyam wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:04 am
How much impact will be on student visa .. my previous FLR O and Tier-1 entrepreneur visa.
Given your history of possibly baseless leave to remain applications, it's possible that the caseworker may be looking to refuse the application under the general grounds for refusing. It's another reason why it would be useful to get professional immigration advice before applying.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:18 am

What level of study is your fiancé completing - Masters or above?

Subramanyam
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Subramanyam » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:10 am

She is studying Masters

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:06 am

Are you actually married now?

Subramanyam
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Subramanyam » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:59 am

Yes , I’m married now.

Subramanyam
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Subramanyam » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:18 am

I am really worrying now please help me out someone, can I apply inside UK for student Dependent on my wife, she is doing her masters she have 9 months course and 13 months visa. And how much I need to show funds, is that okey even if I show funds on my name in India ( I’m from India ) .. How much I need to show funds and , my FLR has refused and I have applied Tier-1 entrepreneurs visa with in time , no criminal records or not overstayed even 1 day. I came to uk on student Visa, later applied for FLR and it has refused then applied tier-1 entrepreneurs visa with in 14 days period. Please help me out. Thanks

Subramanyam
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Subramanyam » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:19 am

I am really worrying now please help me out someone, can I apply inside UK for student Dependent on my wife, she is doing her masters she have 9 months course and 13 months visa. And how much I need to show funds, is that okey even if I show funds on my name in India ( I’m from India ) .. How much I need to show funds and , my FLR has refused and I have applied Tier-1 entrepreneurs visa with in time , no criminal records or not overstayed even 1 day. I came to uk on student Visa, later applied for FLR and it has refused then applied tier-1 entrepreneurs visa with in 14 days period. Please help me out. Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 am

See my previous reply above, posted Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:33 pm
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Subramanyam
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Subramanyam » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 am

Where can I contact proper immigration lawyer?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 am

See Law Society and OISC websites.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 am

Jumping to Tier 1 Ent - not a good move. The level of examination of your application and previous history all suggests you will be subject to a rigorous process and there is a high refusal rate with individuals with your history. It comes down to the credibility of you and your business plan. Are you on the £200k route?

mazim7777
Newly Registered
India

Post by mazim7777 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Subramanyam wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 am
Where can I contact proper immigration lawyer?
mate is there any updation in your case