ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit -dependent child over 21

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nayim
Newly Registered
Italy

EEA family permit -dependent child over 21

Post by nayim » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Dear Seniors,
i will apply EEA family permit from Rome within few days.previously i refused several times on different ground.Firstly i wish to mention mention my sorroundings.My sponser is my Father(EU citizen)who accompany me frome Rome to uk.He works here and we live in the same house.My mother (EU Citizen)with my younger brothers are in uk who are dependent on my mother.
first time,my eea FP was refused due to problem was in birth certificate.HO showed my visa didn't refused if i provide DNA certificate and dependency proof.
2nd time i provided what was requered by refusal letter.again they refused as DNA centre wasn't home office approved.but didn't say about dependency proof where i submitted the papers for dependency are-1.resident certificate showed i live with my father at the same house
2.money transfer slip from my father(italy) to me(my home country when i was in my home country) with 6 months my bank statement showed same amount of money was sent to me.but money transfer wasn't monthly and like 3 slip per year.some years didn't send money.but overall 7-8 years money transfer slip i submitted.

Now my question,
1)would i again apply after doing home office approved DNA centre?
2.As my Father resident in italy ,here all papers are in italian and translation is expensive.Which documents i need to translate and during translation do i need to legalise after translation.
3.we know in application form we need to show a address or hotel reservation.so,what i will do?give my mom's home address in uk(will they make another issue to refuse if give it) or better to do hotel resevation.
4.As dependency proof ,will it be good if i show the resident certificate showed that we live in the same house for 2 years and previous money transfer slip,utility bill on my name of the same house?

your reply is so important for me.

mulder
Germany

Re: EEA family permit -dependent child over 21

Post by mulder » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:26 am

nayim wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 pm
home office approved DNA centre
What is that?
What does "DNA" stand for?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA family permit -dependent child over 21

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:52 pm

mulder wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:26 am
nayim wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 pm
home office approved DNA centre
What is that?
What does "DNA" stand for?
DNA = Deoxyribonucleic acid!! Genes/chromosomes!!

The blood test to check if you are a biological parent etc!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.